Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Well, imagine getting caught with them...

Let’s not imagine. Lol! I’ll probably leave it behind where it’s safe and doesn’t put anyone else in a compromising position.

There.... that sounds like a better plan. :battingeyelashes:

Let’s not imagine. Lol! I’ll probably leave it behind where it’s safe and doesn’t put anyone else in a compromising position.

There.... that sounds like a better plan. :battingeyelashes:

I was sure I had heard or read some airlines are now allowing transportation in your carry on ?

I was sure I had heard or read some airlines are now allowing transportation in your carry on ?

I hadn’t heard of this Gazoo. You got my attention. Any news articles to back up that suspicion?

It’ll be a far better world when the control freaks get out of the way and stop fear-mongering about the “dangers” of THC. :battingeyelashes:

I hadn’t heard of this Gazoo. You got my attention. Any news articles to back up that suspicion?

It’ll be a far better world when the control freaks get out of the way and stop fear-mongering about the “dangers” of THC. :battingeyelashes:

Give me a second to see if I can find it. Sure I heard that but cant remember if it was a news report or something
I found on the Web. Lets see, be back in a few minutes

Hej @AngryBird , I've been busy in here making cobs - awesome stuff! :p

Thank you for the chocolate recipe, @Kismet ! I just made some. It tastes great! Much better than I expected actually.
I will look for molds similar to your beautiful ones, until then these will do. They still look great.
IMG_2763.jpg

Oh Nick.... Mmmmmm...... I forgot about chocolates.

Oh Nick.... Mmmmmm...... I forgot about chocolates.
Ooo we haven't.. Preston9mm& Dutchman1990 have cooking threads, think CraZysWeeD made some chocolate too (must be in our Swedish genes lol) chocolate and jellies are being made.. Yummy yummy.
I put on weight only by looking at them

Well long story but I finally got around to making some form of cobs this morning...off what I could remember in this thread.

Took some fresh harvest, after a 12 hour hang, this is some HSO Genetics I was fortunate enough to test, grown in soil.

Cut off some lower sites as well as top nugs to make a small cob. One of each strain. I didn’t have decent corn husks and didn’t want to just have the vacuum seal plastic as it’s only wrap. I used parchment paper in place of husks.

I kept rolling it and unrolling it, getting it tighter and tighter, then just tied it up with the cotton line after I thought it was good.

Placed the makeshift cobs into the vacuum sealer. Double sealed the edges as I was going to put them into my crock pot on “keep warm” but that got too hot according to a thermometer.

So my best idea was to use my hot water tank. In particular the hot water line that supplies the house. I wrapped the copper tube with a bandana to protect the plastic. Wrapped the cobs around the bandana. Then tied them with cotton line before wrapping the cobs in a tea towel to hold in the warmth.

I have checked a few times. At one point the bandanna was up to 115F, stuck around 110 for the longest time, and was at 100 last I checked. It should get a few cycles of heat in the next 24 hours that might do the trick. We shall see.

Well long story but I finally got around to making some form of cobs this morning...off what I could remember in this thread.

Took some fresh harvest, after a 12 hour hang, this is some HSO Genetics I was fortunate enough to test, grown in soil.

Cut off some lower sites as well as top nugs to make a small cob. One of each strain. I didn’t have decent corn husks and didn’t want to just have the vacuum seal plastic as it’s only wrap. I used parchment paper in place of husks.

I kept rolling it and unrolling it, getting it tighter and tighter, then just tied it up with the cotton line after I thought it was good.

Placed the makeshift cobs into the vacuum sealer. Double sealed the edges as I was going to put them into my crock pot on “keep warm” but that got too hot according to a thermometer.

So my best idea was to use my hot water tank. In particular the hot water line that supplies the house. I wrapped the copper tube with a bandana to protect the plastic. Wrapped the cobs around the bandana. Then tied them with cotton line before wrapping the cobs in a tea towel to hold in the warmth.

I have checked a few times. At one point the bandanna was up to 115F, stuck around 110 for the longest time, and was at 100 last I checked. It should get a few cycles of heat in the next 24 hours that might do the trick. We shall see.

Ok, I’ll be the first one to stand up and say I’m impressed as hell about the ingenuity. :bravo:

And hey...welcome to the funnest thing you’ve ever done with cannabis buds. :hug:

Ok, I’ll be the first one to stand up and say I’m impressed as hell about the ingenuity. :bravo:

And hey...welcome to the funnest thing you’ve ever done with cannabis buds. :hug:

Thanks for the compliment Sue, I was ready to make a cob 6 months ago but I just didn’t have enough product to make it an easy decision.

Pretty excited to try this out, these strains will be a lot more fun that what I was originally going to use.

Urban that was an excellent idea. With the hot water pipe.
It isn't necessary to rotate the cob?

Hmmm might be. Couldn’t hurt. I can give it a roll.

I was thinking it might take an extra half day to be sure it’s sweating. I will look tomorrow night for droplets or moisture.

Back
Top Bottom