Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

So came home after work and found we had a power outage from storms that came thru. Found the cobs at only 84f. Unplugged and plugged back in and back up to 102f. Bumped it up to 104-106 and I'm leaving then in till I get home tonight around 1am. I hope nothing got screwed up with my first cobs. We'll see.

So came home after work and found we had a power outage from storms that came thru. Found the cobs at only 84f. Unplugged and plugged back in and back up to 102f. Bumped it up to 104-106 and I'm leaving then in till I get home tonight around 1am. I hope nothing got screwed up with my first cobs. We'll see.
I doubt it will cause ill effects. It seems more art than science, but it is still obviously science.

I am so blissfully high. Carnival,brownie followed by Carnival cob, followed by Carnival buds with a Carnival brownie chaser waiting in the wings to take me through the evening.

This is living. :slide:

In a moment like this I always trust that the universe watches over me, so I consider that this is a good thing, the same way everything that happens in my world is a good thing. Have a joyful expectation and the universe'll surprise you with something you appear to have stumbled upon, but was set in motion just for your pleasure.

All moments are inspired moments when you let them be. Choose to assume this'll give you the best effect with this crop. We may learn something interesting about interrupted cycles. :battingeyelashes:

In a moment like this I always trust that the universe watches over me, so I consider that this is a good thing, the same way everything that happens in my world is a good thing. Have a joyful expectation and the universe'll surprise you with something you appear to have stumbled upon, but was set in motion just for your pleasure.

All moments are inspired moments when you let them be. Choose to assume this'll give you the best effect with this crop. We may learn something interesting about interrupted cycles. :battingeyelashes:
I already learned I don't like thunderstorms that knock our power out. Lol

Did my 3rd cob last night. Again went with 1 oz for the bigger one and a half oz for the small one.

So now I have one in week 1 of the cure, 1 on day 2 of fermentation and 1 in the sweat stage. Can't wait to try one!! Gonna be cobbing some of Ms Stanks Harlequin this weekend and then some Jack Herer a day or two after that. Fun fun fun!!!

VanStank,
Cob fever.....it's real.
:laugh:
Did my 3rd cob last night. Again went with 1 oz for the bigger one and a half oz for the small one.

So now I have one in week 1 of the cure, 1 on day 2 of fermentation and 1 in the sweat stage. Can't wait to try one!! Gonna be cobbing some of Ms Stanks Harlequin this weekend and then some Jack Herer a day or two after that. Fun fun fun!!!

Your gonna have quite the collection. Never heard of Nukehead before.

Nieko thats amazing because I was driving on the freeway as I went up on the same strain cobbed.
I was looking at all the cars and I could feel the inner workings of the engines like they were communicating with me.
I cant wait for the aged effects its still early yet on mine, but the high just takes over its very different from the GT high but just as strong.

Sue your one of a kind my lady.

Sue your one of a kind my lady.

Thank you Tangwena. :hug: That's a shared perception. Lol!

I smoked up the last of the test piece from my Carnival cob. Been trying to keep from opening the bag all day. :rofl:

Van, I'm pleased to hear you'll be cobbing a Harlequin. It helps us to have many different perspectives on the CBD chemovars. This'll turn out to be a marvelous way to make better medicines, I just know it.

It's an addictive little process, isn't it? :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Let's see how high I can get while I do the update. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Your gonna have quite the collection. Never heard of Nukehead before.
Signature strain for one of our sponsors. Did a sponsored journal for them. Tester nug was good. Started off speedy and then settled into a nice body buzz.

The one you see in the picture above was so damn frosty I didn't really have to trim many leaves for the cobs. Figured just throw it all in there and the juice do its thang!

Thank you Tangwena. :hug: That's a shared perception. Lol!

I smoked up the last of the test piece from my Carnival cob. Been trying to keep from opening the bag all day. :rofl:

Van, I'm pleased to hear you'll be cobbing a Harlequin. It helps us to have many different perspectives on the CBD chemovars. This'll turn out to be a marvelous way to make better medicines, I just know it.

It's an addictive little process, isn't it? :battingeyelashes::green_heart:
That it is! And it means less that I have to meticulously trim (I am a slow methodical trimmer unfortunately...I like em to look pretty) and I can just throw it in there! Next time I might do more in the cob, instead of just the 1 oz big cob and the .5 oz canary. Thinking about doing a 2 oz cob and a 1 oz canary.

Derbybud, dry to the touch ought to do it. You still want some moisture content in them, but not so much that they're sopping wet. I'd have left mine to dry a little longer if I had a do-over, as when I rewrapped them they exuded a brown viscous liquid which is probably better served remaining inside the cob.
Ok thanks. I had them sitting out for 2 1/2 hours before I re vacuum them. Temps now at 82f and steady.

So here are my 2 cobs after 36 hours @ 104f how long should I let them dry before I vacuum them and 77- 86f ?
Just enough to get any moisture off of them. I opened them, took pictures and dried the husks and cobs with paper towels and rolled them up again. They might have been open 1/2 hour or so. ES.

Back
Top Bottom