Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Hahaha! Aww guys! :rofl:

That DDA cob was incredibly energizing. Lol! I traded my seat for an aisle two rows forward so a family could sit together on the way to Pittsburgh, and it worked out really nice that I had an aisle seat. Lol! Had the earbuds in, listening to some favorite tunes and nearly dancing as I sat. Haha!

Tapping out the tune with the fingers, tapping toes to the beat, lip syncing like I was on stage.... good grief, I believe that was the best flight I’ve ever had. :battingeyelashes::love:

Tomorrow I’ll start the day opening the cobs. They’ve been sealed up for two weeks, and the last was in the upper eighties in outdoor temps, which suggests a little higher in this third-floor urban cannabis sanctuary I call home.

I’ll post pretty pictures.

I won’t be testing any for another day. I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed my Carnival brownies and there’re two bags in the freezer. That’ll be my ticket to the stratosphere on my first day back from vacation.

*contented sigh* I had the most wonderful adventure this time out. I could get addicted to traveling to meet members.

It’s so good to be back home where I can concentrate on all things cannabis again. My class notes are brimming with possibilities and I’ve a new grow ahead. I can smoke freely again. :yahoo:

Cobs are curing. :slide: Does it get any better than this?

I certainly hope so. Lol!

Ran across another song that keeps me thinking about COBs

Maybe just the first 2 verses

Blue Side of the Mountain
The SteelDrivers

"There's a place in a piney hollow
That no one but me can find
Some Choctaw built it in the hillside
Stone by stone in a simpler time

It's a holy place, my daddy showed me
Back before this land was mine
On the blue side of the mountain
Where the sun don't ever shine

So deep and dark like a hurtin' down in my heart
Maybe somethin' there will show me some kind of sign

I'm going back to a world of shadow
Gotta find some peace, for I lose my mind
Where the sun don't ever shine"

Ran across another song that keeps me thinking about COBs

Maybe just the first 2 verses

Blue Side of the Mountain
The SteelDrivers

"There's a place in a piney hollow
That no one but me can find
Some Choctaw built it in the hillside
Stone by stone in a simpler time

It's a holy place, my daddy showed me
Back before this land was mine

So deep and dark like a hurtin' down in my heart
Maybe somethin' there will show me some kind of sign

I'm going back to a world of shadow
Gotta find some peace, for I lose my mind
Where the sun don't ever shine"
Great versus cant help thinking he needs to try the other side where the sun shines though.
Going to go there myself today the sunny side that is going to get loose set my mind free and see where I end up ha ha.
God loves us all.

Ok going to try the cobs with my cbdutch treat. 2-1 cbd strain.
Can't find any corn husks around and was wondering if I could just buy a few ears of corn and use them or it's that too green?

That's what I used. Just peeled some off and put them out overnight. Worked well!

Nice looking plant! ES.

I just threw out the outside leaves and used 4 inside leaves for 2 cobs.

Great versus cant help thinking he needs to try the other side where the sun shines though.
Going to go there myself today the sunny side that is going to get loose set my mind free and see where I end up ha ha.
God loves us all.

I was thinking he was doing the Ferment/cure on the Blue side were the sun dont ever shine :slide:

Tips :

Roll it tight, tie it tight.
Watch your temps. 104*F for 24 hrs.
Open and dry it, pUT the leaves on aND retie it. Revac it and then 77-86*F for 7 days.

Open the cob, and dry the outside. You can ditch the leaves. Revac and cure. Open once a week to check on it. Check after a month to see if it's what you want. When it's in your sweet spot, dry it out to stop the cure.

That's all I got! ES.

Tips :

Roll it tight, tie it tight.
Watch your temps. 104*F for 24 hrs.
Open and dry it, pUT the leaves on aND retie it. Revac it and then 77-86*F for 7 days.

Open the cob, and dry the outside. You can ditch the leaves. Revac and cure. Open once a week to check on it. Check after a month to see if it's what you want. When it's in your sweet spot, dry it out to stop the cure.

That's all I got! ES.
That's what I was looking for ES. The edited version compressed into a screen shot. Perfect. Thanks again

No problem. We're all here to help each other.

I got a Blue Dream cob that has been at 27c for 2 months in the cobtron. I have opened it every week for a couple hours then back in for another week. The few samples have been yummy.

WooHoo! Go Derbybud! We’ll be listening closely for your impressions of the cobs. I haven’t tried the Jamaican cob in a while. By the time J stops the next time they’ll be done and hopefully he can give me some feedback. I’m more attracted to sativas.

Has anyone cobbed a chemovar that’s a balanced ratio? That’s the ratio most useful for chronic pain and it gives a powerful buzz when the major cannabinoids are in balance. I’m suddenly curious of how fermentation will change effect.

Shaman.... :bravo:

WooHoo! Go Derbybud! We’ll be listening closely for your impressions of the cobs. I haven’t tried the Jamaican cob in a while. By the time J stops the next time they’ll be done and hopefully he can give me some feedback. I’m more attracted to sativas.

Has anyone cobbed a chemovar that’s a balanced ratio? That’s the ratio most useful for chronic pain and it gives a powerful buzz when the major cannabinoids are in balance. I’m suddenly curious of how fermentation will change effect.
The CBDUTCH Treat is a sativa dominant strain with 8% cbd & 4% thc. Should prove interesting.

Sounds like my GigaBud strain. Northern Lights and Big Bud. Can't wait to try it!

Back
Top Bottom