TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Damn Terp i get busy for a lil bit and come back to the Carpet of Buds!! Great stuff my man jus as expected another Epic go at it from a pro!!

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Damn Terp i get busy for a lil bit and come back to the Carpet of Buds!! Great stuff my man jus as expected another Epic go at it from a pro!!
Yo Pino, how's it going pal? Did you pass that drugs test? Hope you got the job mate! Haha yes, the carpet of buds is back! Thank you very much Pino, I'm certinaly getting better!

Hi terp I was just wondering how high do you set your scrog from soil,? You may have already mentioned this I was just wondering because I seem to spend a lot of time in wasted veg by setting my screen to high around 20" im going to do a scrog but try keep it as low as possible

Hi terp I was just wondering how high do you set your scrog from soil,? You may have already mentioned this I was just wondering because I seem to spend a lot of time in wasted veg by setting my screen to high around 20" im going to do a scrog but try keep it as low as possible

Yo bro! I set mine about 12 inches above the soil. I like to keep the first layer quite low so I can pull the net down on top of the plants and spread them out through the holes to keep them short and bushy. Lower is better pal, you got the idea. Keep it as low as you can and make them wide ;)! When you keep the first layer low you can add another layer on top for extra support!

Thank you RF! Much appreciate it pal, looking forward to worming out the not so good phenos on the next run. Always a pleasure when you stop by my journal RF :)!

Whats going on lad? How are you?

Still plodding along mate. You doing well. Ive only had a flick through and mostly looked at pictures mate. What im seeing is feeds are a little too heavy still towards the end. Thats just at a glance. But you getting there mate.

Hope you keeping well. Im back at work myself now. Was going to do an epic journal but im paranoid to show anything more than 6 lights. Maybe i will do something but ive done that many journals they all look the same now lol.

Whats going on lad? How are you?

Still plodding along mate. You doing well. Ive only had a flick through and mostly looked at pictures mate. What im seeing is feeds are a little too heavy still towards the end. Thats just at a glance. But you getting there mate.

Hope you keeping well. Im back at work myself now. Was going to do an epic journal but im paranoid to show anything more than 6 lights. Maybe i will do something but ive done that many journals they all look the same now lol.

Hey Cult, im not doing to bad thank you pal, how about yourself? How's those house refurbishments going? I remember you was going to be starting them when we last spoke!

Thank you, means a lot coming from the master himself! Thank you for the input cult, what would you suggest my EC should be sitting at during this stage? My EC started to bump up a bit once I started adding in the Buddha's Tree PK at 0.5 ml litre during week 6 onwards. After adding base nutes to 1.6EC then adding the PK it would take me to 1.9 EC. Would you suggest less PK or just adding some R/O at the end to bring the EC down a bit? Thanks cult, I definitely feel like I'm getting there, your journals and personal help have really made life easier whilst learning the ropes and I thank you greatly for that!!

Back in the game, I like the sound of that and no doubt your absolutely smashing it! What have you got going on at the moment? I would love to see an epic journal, think we all would, ha! Even another normal journal with your expertise would be most welcome, so much to learn from your journals cult!? It completely makes sense to be careful tho, you have to be!

So glad to see you back around the forums pal, I look forward to all the great help you provide for this community! Truly and honour to have you stop by my journal and I look forward to all the help and advice you have for me . .!

No worries mate.

Refurbishments are going great. I have some good people helping me along which makes ot much much easier ofcourse.

Ive got a few smaller spots going at the minute, 12 lighters. But im busy lokloking for a larger space as we speak. Its been nice to have a break. Feel refreshed now. I love my work but it can get too much sometimes.

Id knock your base nute back a little. Maybe 1.2-1.4. Its hard to say for exact measurement because it depends how the plants are responding to their feeding schedule. They shouldnt be a dark green, if they start getting too dark just knock ec down on base. To be fair you doing well for only a couple grows in and it wont take you long to tweak it because you listen lol, so many people pretend to listen but know better haha my brother in law is the best example of that. He nods his head on agreement then does the opposite to what i tell him lol, yet its always my fault when things go wrong!

No worries mate.

Refurbishments are going great. I have some good people helping me along which makes ot much much easier ofcourse.

Ive got a few smaller spots going at the minute, 12 lighters. But im busy lokloking for a larger space as we speak. Its been nice to have a break. Feel refreshed now. I love my work but it can get too much sometimes.

Id knock your base nute back a little. Maybe 1.2-1.4. Its hard to say for exact measurement because it depends how the plants are responding to their feeding schedule. They shouldnt be a dark green, if they start getting too dark just knock ec down on base. To be fair you doing well for only a couple grows in and it wont take you long to tweak it because you listen lol, so many people pretend to listen but know better haha my brother in law is the best example of that. He nods his head on agreement then does the opposite to what i tell him lol, yet its always my fault when things go wrong!

Glad the refurbishments are going well pal, that's what I like to hear. Always good to have good people around to help!

Haha, 12 lighters, smaller spots. Those words in the same sentence made me laugh, ha! Defintley would love to have a small 12 light grow myself lol. What do you even look for when looking for a bigger area? Can't be an easy find! Always good to have a break man, it's needed sometimes to clear our head! I can only imagine how busy It gets with multiple grows going on! Better than a 9/5 tho, that's for sure ;)!

OK pal, I will knock back the base nutes a little and keep an eye on them. Yeah I appreciate you can't give me an exact measurement and it's all down to the plants and how they respond. Thanks pal, appreciate that a lot, especially coming from you! That's it, just need to work on getting my schedule tweeked and learn to understand my girls a little better. Practice makes perfect though and I'll certainly make sure I get it mastered. Haha, I know what you mean about people that don't listen lol! He should definitely be listening to you lol, he's got a master level grower as his brother in law he's got no excuses for failure!! I'd be a fool not to follow your instructions, I've seen the results you pull off time and time again! You definitely perfected your trade, that's for sure. I certainly wouldn't be doing anywhere near as good with out your help and tuition. I will look to improve greatly on the next run. I took some clones this time before flipping to flower so I can pick from the better phenos for my next run! Really looking forward to expanding my knowledge and understanding of my new favourite hobby!! Thanks for the help and pointers as usual, glad to have you lurking around again cult!!

Where ya at terp? Cult shows back up n u disappear?? Hope everything is good!!

How life treating ya terp ya ain't been on in a while hope all is well
Yo Scooby, how's it going pal, you good? It's been a couple of seriously busy weeks with work, I've been mad busy and haven't managed to get any update done.
Where ya at terp? Cult shows back up n u disappear?? Hope everything is good!!
Yo Pino, sorry pal had a mad couple busy weeks at work and didn't get a chance to do any updates. It's not bad pal, how are you?

No update in a while pal I hope all is ok brudda?!

Yo brother, sorry pal I've had a mad couple weeks with work and didn't get a chance to do any updates. I'm not doing to bad now pal, works settled down a bit, how about you?

All good pal thanks. few minor issues with the plants but nothing to serious

All good jus glad to hear everything is good in the garden!! I also have had a busy fee weeks. Training for a new job (welder) then going to my full time job after that (granite fabrication) so i understand!! U say minir issues wit the girls? How the clones coming along? How is the jungle looking these days?

All good pal thanks. few minor issues with the plants but nothing to serious
Good stuff, glad to hear it ma g. Ahh what issues did you have? I had a few minor issues too, cult was spot on about pushing just a little to high in EC. I caused a little bit of a magnesium lock out from to much Pk boost. Caused a little damage to some of the leaves through out the canopy, affected a couple more than others. I think it was that which caused the problem. My PH pen was also off by .3 when I calibrated it. I hadn't done it for about a month or so, I forgot about it as I was so busy. My girls didn't get no where near as much love as usual these last few weeks, life got in right in the way. We live and learn tho pal, it's all good practice.

All good jus glad to hear everything is good in the garden!! I also have had a busy fee weeks. Training for a new job (welder) then going to my full time job after that (granite fabrication) so i understand!! U say minir issues wit the girls? How the clones coming along? How is the jungle looking these days?

Thanks pal, everything is doing pretty good. Had a slight magnesium lock out tho which caused some damage to some of the leaves through the canopy, some plants more than others. Pushed a bit hard with the PK so think I locked the mat out. My PH pen was off by .3 also so I don't think that helped at all either. I forgot to calibrate it as was so busy with work the girls didn't get as much love as usually do whilst I was so busy. You know exactly the feeling then pal. Life gets hectic sometimes. Good luck with the training. The clones are massive now, there mini trees lol, soon will be ready to take clones off them for the next run. Just need more room. I will get some photos up soon for you to have a look at. Starting day two of flush today!

Back
Top Bottom