TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Update time - 12/11/17 - Day 63 flowering

Sorry it's taken a while for an update, life was hectic.

Today is day 7 of nothing but water, I'm hoping to let them go till next Saturday then I will harvest. Cloudy trichomes everywhere, starting to see a nice amount of amber appearing in there too. Some of the leaves are starting to lighten in colour where plants are finishing off their nutrients reserves. Some of the buds have gotten so heavy on no3 they have started falling over.

Managed to snap a few photos for you.

420-magazine-mobile97849012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile228637840.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732657486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile901292259.jpg
420-magazine-mobile214051986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2102667612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1224330803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954341990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636867818.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2111028402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1159078577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile425135565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1190976023.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1138933537.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1160339583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile842741014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006315172.jpg
420-magazine-mobile732782795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile771510277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975213449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564724848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780423609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile185158280.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407394894.jpg
It is not December yet, I hope !! That's a monster canopy Bro. !! All the hard work you put in, is now rewarding you !! I'd love to do some research on #3 & 4, strictly in the interest of advancing the species, of course. only problem is this big old pond is between us !! Happy harvest !!

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Man thats a sweet garden right there!
Thanks PW, pretty happy with it. I'm ready to make some improvements to my next run and can't wait to get it underway :)

Bro that looks mint! Looks like you've got dialled in and fine tuned! . I've noticed a little fox tailing is the grail a know stain for Fox tailing, I had it a lot with haze
Thanks pal, quite happy with how everything is looking, not quite dialed in just yet still need a few improvements for the next run. Will be a little more careful with the Pk boost next time so I dont cause some damage to leaves. Didn't seem to have caused to much damage tho, they carried on ripening nicely. I'm not to sure if it's a thing with the grail. A few of the plants have more of the fox tailing, some have none. No5 in the corner has, loads of it, that one is much more frosty than all of the others though, it's absolutley coated in crystals. I've had a little bit of fox tailing on both grows I believe.

Can't beat clones pal specially when you have selected your own, you get a good idea what to expect. Seeds can be quite random and take that bit longer defo need more space been racking my brains what to do about it!???

It is not December yet, I hope !! That's a monster canopy Bro. !! All the hard work you put in, is now rewarding you !! I'd love to do some research on #3 & 4, strictly in the interest of advancing the species, of course. only problem is this big old pond is between us !! Happy harvest !!

Not quite yet, it's gonna be here soon tho lol. Thanks pal, its not looking to bad at all. Especially after I caused a little bit of a mag lock out from pushing bit hard with the Pk. Looking forward to making some improvements with the next run now. Man 3&4 have some unbelievably big fat dense buds, they're so stinky too. I'm going to run half the tent no3 and half no4 on the next attempt. Man if there is a way to get you a sample of 3&4 to further research I'd be all for that lol. Bloody big pond, when there is a will there's a way!! Hoping I will make it to Saturday before harvest as I have a busy week of work coming up!

Maybe it's just abit of heat stress but then again if it's in the corner furthest from the light.. I'd prob put it down as genetics that's the easiest answer lol

Can't beat clones pal specially when you have selected your own, you get a good idea what to expect. Seeds can be quite random and take that bit longer defo need more space been racking my brains what to do about it!???
Defintley pal. Oh man, can't wait to take clones from girls 3&4 for the next run. They've produced some seriously fat dense sticky buds. Just need some more room so waiting for these girls to finish flowering and come down then next mission will begin. Yeah so much variation from seed too, it's crazy how different they can be. Man tell me about it I know how you feel, I had to sacrifice my desk for the time being lol. I had to find some room to keep these clones till I was ready to clone them.

Maybe it's just abit of heat stress but then again if it's in the corner furthest from the light.. I'd prob put it down as genetics that's the easiest answer lol
It is slightly taller than the other plants so it could be possible. Can you cause fox tailing from an excess of Pk? Maybe they caused a few problems where I went a bit strong on the EC. No 5 has had some weird shaped buds from the get go tho to be fair. Looking forward to trying all these girls once dry and seeing if there is a difference in flavour between the 4 I've chosen as best.

I know all about the sacrifices I had to get rid of my multi gym for this space lol in an ideal world 3 tents would be perfect clones veg and flower that would be my aim to be self sufficient and constant .

I believe any stress could cause foxtails but I've mostly seen it with heat

I know all about the sacrifices I had to get rid of my multi gym for this space lol in an ideal world 3 tents would be perfect clones veg and flower that would be my aim to be self sufficient and constant .
Haha, well we're both in the same boat then. It was a sacrifice worth making! Oh man, that would be sweet wouldn't it? It's funny cause I already had no room as it was and had to make another sacrifice for the veg tent for a bit. It wasn't long after I got that tent up that I was looking around and thinking of anywhere else I could squeeze another small tent for clones lol. I need a bigger house .! Man we could be so sufficient and constant. 3 tents is the dream pal!

I believe any stress could cause foxtails but I've mostly seen it with heat
Thanks for the info pal, the plants defintley had some stress during the last few weeks with my EC being a bit high and not having enough time to pay as much attention to them as usual. 5&2 seem to be the worst affected with the fox tailing. I'll have to do a bit of research into it and find out some more about the causes.

I'm pretty sure the fox tailing has increased more since I started the flush now I think about it!

Foxtailing can be a good thing
I don't really know to much about it if I'm honest. It must certainly add some more weight .?

Like PW said I've never know foxtailing to be a bad thing. When I've had foxtailing I've always noticed new pistils coming out too and at first I wasn't show when to chop because of this

Not quite yet, it's gonna be here soon tho lol. Thanks pal, its not looking to bad at all. Especially after I caused a little bit of a mag lock out from pushing bit hard with the Pk. Looking forward to making some improvements with the next run now. Man 3&4 have some unbelievably big fat dense buds, they're so stinky too. I'm going to run half the tent no3 and half no4 on the next attempt. Man if there is a way to get you a sample of 3&4 to further research I'd be all for that lol. Bloody big pond, when there is a will there's a way!! Hoping I will make it to Saturday before harvest as I have a busy week of work coming up!
I know you mix a large rez., but what was your per gal or per liter ratio for the pk 13/14. And how do you know you had a mag. lock out? I use 6 ml pk 13/14, per gal., starting at week # 4 & stop at beginning of week 7. Am I using too much ? This is the suggested dosage in the (Complete brand) feed charts.
My Mega Jack is a Hermie !! Big old balls !! Caught it right on time ! I will de-nut it tomorrow !! she was a present, and I can't believe someone would give me a known hermie, but, woops, there it is .!! pics. don't lie !!
3C2C3F6D-5C04-4482-8677-AF08242076AB.jpeg

I know you mix a large rez., but what was your per gal or per liter ratio for the pk 13/14. And how do you know you had a mag. lock out? I use 6 ml pk 13/14, per gal., starting at week # 4 & stop at beginning of week 7. Am I using too much ? This is the suggested dosage in the (Complete brand) feed charts.
My Mega Jack is a Hermie !! Big old balls !! Caught it right on time ! I will de-nut it tomorrow !! she was a present, and I can't believe someone would give me a known hermie, but, woops, there it is .!! pics. don't lie !!
3C2C3F6D-5C04-4482-8677-AF08242076AB.jpeg

They look like calyx to me? I had a hermie and the balls had like tiny stems, I also had nanners on another plant

Back
Top Bottom