TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I water my coco daily. Have you seen some of ledrf videos?
He grows a little different from cult but both have great advice. I like to use a little of both of their growing styles

I personally give them a splash of water and i dont get a lot of runoff early on if any. Its just to refresh the nutes, fix any ph fluctuations, and add some oxygen back into the coco. Its not exact. Sometimes i dont get runoff sometimes I put enough that it just starts dripping out at the most. Once they have a good root system is when i drain to waste with greater amounts of runoff multiple time a day. But thats when the roots are ready. You will notice a splash will not be enough to keep the coco moist and will have to give larger more frequent waterings. The plant will tell you what she wants.

It would also be a big help to get your pots elevated over the runoff saucer. Even if you empty the saucer the pot should be elevated so it can continue to drip into the saucer if needed. The bottom will stay wet if its sitting on the saucer.

Thanks for the input BF. Yeah I like Neil's videos, I've watched loads of them, he gets great results. I also use a bit of both just like you, i don't think you can go wrong that way. They both know their stuff.

I haven't watered to any run off at all yet BF, I also have a layer of pebbles about 2 inches thick on the bottom so they never sit in anything. I was keeping the waterings pretty small and avoiding run off all together. It's defintley since I gave them the 150ml in one go, I'm not gonna water now till they look happier and perked up.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I see! Theyll come around for you tk! Cant wait to see them get big! I like your 1l fabric pots! Have to look for those.
Thanks BF. Appreciate it, I think they will do as well. Going to let them get nice and really dry before they get watered again. Me too, really looking forward to watching these girls grow. Hopefully I've got some good phenos there to clone. I love the little 1l pots, I think they're great pal.

Do they look any happier today tk? Keep us posted. Have a nice weekend man!
Thanks BF, hope you babe a great weekend too.

They still don't look very happy today pal. Pots are feeling light but they still show signs of over watering and haven't perked up yet. Lights go off in 2 and half hours so I'm thinking I still won't water them and see what they look like when lights come back on tonight. So much for beginning training last week, haha.

Update time 05/08/17

Babies still don't look happy and still showing signs of over watering.

Pots feel light but I still wont feed them just yet as still no signs of improvement. Lights go off in 2hours 30minutes so I think maybe I should leave them till later tonight and see how they look after lights on.

Here's some photos of the still droopy girls

420-magazine-mobile1265220609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475992735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile741519543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile188572328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112989035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703619865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1834213732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450817965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1129978797.jpg
420-magazine-mobile555127485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1227655922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1287927183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002748822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201862282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006211692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189807472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1221116387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1302747082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1966990923.jpg

I haven't checked the roots pal, I'd have to pull plants rite out of the fabric pots to do that. I'll go check all the underneaths of leaves. I'm pretty sure I have no pests though as I'm pulling no air from outside into the tent it's all passive from the room. I also have not seen signs of anything flying around in there. Not having much luck this time, I dno what's going on lol.

What is your room temperature and what time of the day do you water them

I haven't checked the roots pal, I'd have to pull plants rite out of the fabric pots to do that. I'll go check all the underneaths of leaves. I'm pretty sure I have no pests though as I'm pulling no air from outside into the tent it's all passive from the room. I also have not seen signs of anything flying around in there. Not having much luck this time, I dno what's going on lol.

What is you room temperature and when do you water your plants

What is your room temperature and what time of the day do you water them
Ambient room temperature is between 24.5c/26c. Under the lights it ranges from 25.5c/26.5c. I was watering them half hour after lights on everyday. Then for two days (Wednesday/Thursday) I tried to water them 2 or 3 smaller feeds during lights on instead of the one feed half hour after lights on but nothing has worked to pick them back up yet. I haven't watered for over 26 hours, pots feel light now but plants are still showing signs of over watering.

Ambient room temperature is between 24.5c/26c. Under the lights it ranges from 25.5c/26.5c. I was watering them half hour after lights on everyday. Then for two days (Wednesday/Thursday) I tried to water them 2 or 3 smaller feeds during lights on instead of the one feed half hour after lights on but nothing has worked to pick them back up yet. I haven't watered for over 26 hours, pots feel light now but plants are still showing signs of over watering.

And your saying the pots are dry now

Pots feel light yeah. The coco on top of the pot has dried out. I dug my finger down into the pot, it's not wet but the coco Is not fully dried out like the stuff on top.

Pots feel light yeah. The coco on top of the pot has dried out. I dug my finger down into the pot, it's not wet but the coco Is not fully dried out like the stuff on top.

Coco loves to be moist.But not to wet where is your temperature gauge? Your roots might be to cold

Coco loves to be moist.But not to wet where is your temperature gauge? Your roots might be to cold
Yeah it's strange, they were looking good till i gave them a bit to much water on Monday, haven't seemed to be able to get them back happy since. I've tried letting the pots get light and then only feeding a tiny bit of feed too.

I have two, one on the tray under plants and one on the wall behind.

Tray one:
420-magazine-mobile1114608928.jpg

Side of tent one behind the silver square:
420-magazine-mobile1974023903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2054431976.jpg

Thanks pal, I think the pheno I'm looking for is more the OG18 side of things. Couple of the plants I had last time gave out awesomely rock hard dense buds with very nice bud formation. they also stayed nice and low. I had a couple of the more sativa ones too and the plants were much taller, much less dense buds and the bud formations were not as tight. Hopefully I'm gonna get a nice selection with these seeds and I can pick a couple to keep as mothers.
In the end, It's all about which one you think is the best of the group, and the only way to know this is to smoke them all at like 8 weeks, and reveg. the one you want. you figure out what was wrong with your plants?

Update time 05/08/17

Babies still don't look happy and still showing signs of over watering.

Pots feel light but I still wont feed them just yet as still no signs of improvement. Lights go off in 2hours 30minutes so I think maybe I should leave them till later tonight and see how they look after lights on.

Here's some photos of the still droopy girls

420-magazine-mobile1265220609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475992735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile741519543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile188572328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112989035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703619865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1834213732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450817965.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1129978797.jpg
420-magazine-mobile555127485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1227655922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1287927183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1002748822.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201862282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1006211692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189807472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1221116387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1302747082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1966990923.jpg
Don't let them get completely dry !! Hey, i like them little bags too, I'm shopping now !!

Hey TK u got this!! U gonna get them girls looking goid jus keep at it. Its something simple that is being overlooked. Bout the small stuff. Keep at it they will explode soon!!

In the end, It's all about which one you think is the best of the group, and the only way to know this is to smoke them all at like 8 weeks, and reveg. the one you want. you figure out what was wrong with your plants?
Defintley, that is what I was planning to do. Smoke them and decide. I was going to take clones before I stick them into flower and keep the clones alive until I know which ones I want to keep. Still no luck figuring out what is wrong with them SP. I'm stumped.

Defintley, that is what I was planning to do. Smoke them and decide. I was going to take clones before I stick them into flower and keep the clones alive until I know which ones I want to keep. Still no luck figuring out what is wrong with them SP. I'm stumped.

You need to try everything change your light to the hps

Back
Top Bottom