TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Don't let them get completely dry !! Hey, i like them little bags too, I'm shopping now !!
Thanks SP. I let them get as dry as I dared last night. Pots were feeling really light and dry so I gave them a little more nutrients. Still nothing changed this morning. I've let those pots dry out a good couple of times between waterings now but doesn't seem to be making them any happier or changing them droopy leaves. I'm starting to wonder if it's not over watering because letting them dry doesn't seem to help. The little 1l fabric pots are awesome pal, defintley a good buy.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hey TK u got this!! U gonna get them girls looking goid jus keep at it. Its something simple that is being overlooked. Bout the small stuff. Keep at it they will explode soon!!
Hey Pino, thanks for the kind words pal. I'm sure I'll get them to turn around. Hopefully I'll get them to explode soon and cheer up as I haven't been able to start any training still. I'm taking it all as a learning curve, without problems we can never learn. Just a bit stumped, really looks like over watering but I've let the pots dry out a good few times in between feedings now with no luck. I will definitely kept at it, thanks Pino!!

Update time 06/08/17

Still not having any luck getting the girls to pick up. Pots were feeling very light last night and had been over 30 hours with out feeding so I decided to give them a little bit last night. Pots are feeling pretty light again this morning but still I have a bunch of sad looking girls with no change in dropping.

I also last night decided to mix up a fresh batch of nutrients incase by any chance it was the mix. New mix has made no difference either. I also tried lifting the lights up another 4 inches or more above the plants to see if that would also help. That has also made no difference and I still have a bunch of droopy girls.

I'm a bit stumped and unsure what to try next, I know they show signs of over watering but I'm really starting to think it can't be that and really not sure what else to try. I did see on a forum last night another person was saying his plants were exhibiting the same signs which he thought was over watering, but then he found out it was actually under watering. Not to sure though just trying to think what else I can try. Any ideas would be a great help?

Thanks
TK

Here's some photos of how they look this morning. Lights will turn off in a couple of hours.

420-magazine-mobile752861640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1221631121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1161840425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile389720700.jpg

Here's some pics of each individual plant to go with earliers pics. I just snapped these as the lights are about to go out.

420-magazine-mobile1391850750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781421749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1525143744.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1742814602.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121877573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128828422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691576645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2108792425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163760898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile926462656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1441717917.jpg
420-magazine-mobile378069664.jpg

Defintley, that is what I was planning to do. Smoke them and decide. I was going to take clones before I stick them into flower and keep the clones alive until I know which ones I want to keep. Still no luck figuring out what is wrong with them SP. I'm stumped.
Give us some closeups ?? Are you hand feeding or auto ? Only thing new is the air conditioning.

Give us some closeups ?? Are you hand feeding or auto ? Only thing new is the air conditioning.

I put up some pictures this morning just before lights went out. I took a picture of each plant close up, can you see them? I will take more for you if not pal. I'm still hand watering atmo mate. Haven't set the drop system up just yet.

Does your air run 24/7 ??
Yes mate my extraction fan runs 24/7 sucking air out of the tent. The small oscillating fan on the floor also stays on during lights off too. I have the windows open and an air vent in the wall bringing fresh air into the room the tent is in. I also have ac in the room cooling it. I have ordered a Co2 monitor so I can see how much co2 us in the room, it comes on the 15th.

Nothing new SP all the same as last time just the A/C cooling the room down. Everything else is being done exactly the same as before apart from I have the fan from the tent blowing into the room now and not out of the vent in the wall. I'm using the vent for fresh air now into the room. The reason I'm not extracting out the wall now is because when I add the co2 to the tent I want it to be blown out of the tent and into the room and stay recirculating in the room the tent is in to keep the ppm of co2 up.

Strange can't say I've had that problem in coco I've had it in nft but soon as I switched em to flower they peeked straight up so i never did work out what problem was
Are you running co2 allready I've seen another quality grower go shit an To fix the problem it was some gases building up so every day he used a intake , out take to bring fresh air in for a hour or so Not saying this is your problem but worth a try

Strange can't say I've had that problem in coco I've had it in nft but soon as I switched em to flower they peeked straight up so i never did work out what problem was
Are you running co2 allready I've seen another quality grower go shit an To fix the problem it was some gases building up so every day he used a intake , out take to bring fresh air in for a hour or so Not saying this is your problem but worth a try

Haha, I'm baffled mate. I've tried a few things through the week as well to try and remedy it. I'm rather confused.

No not running the co2 just yet. I was gonna wait till they was a tad bit bigger and waiting on my co2 meter to come, it's here on the 15th. Wanted to know how much co2 I was pumping out into the tent. I wanna keep it between 800/1000 nothing crazy.

Hey tk by any chance is the perlite the fabric pots sits on moist? Just thinking but maybe the perlite wicks moister to the bottom of the pot? Does the bottom feel moist under the pot?? Not sure what else could be causing the droop. Im sure theyll power through it eventually.

I put up some pictures this morning just before lights went out. I took a picture of each plant close up, can you see them? I will take more for you if not pal. I'm still hand watering atmo mate. Haven't set the drop system up just yet.

Yes mate my extraction fan runs 24/7 sucking air out of the tent. The small oscillating fan on the floor also stays on during lights off too. I have the windows open and an air vent in the wall bringing fresh air into the room the tent is in. I also have ac in the room cooling it. I have ordered a Co2 monitor so I can see how much co2 us in the room, it comes on the 15th.
But If you go with Co2, you wont be running any fans, while the co2 is being administered . i guess I'm misunderstanding your air set up. You have windows open with air running??

Hey tk by any chance is the perlite the fabric pots sits on moist? Just thinking but maybe the perlite wicks moister to the bottom of the pot? Does the bottom feel moist under the pot?? Not sure what else could be causing the droop. Im sure theyll power through it eventually.

Hey BF! It's clay pebbles at the bottom of the fabric pots pal not perlite and have yet to feel a moist bottom of a pot. I know it's crazy, they look so healthy apart from the droop too. I hope so BF, doing everything like before so a tad baffled.

Someone has just made me aware that maybe my pots are to small, the lady's look a bit big for them and they, may want to stretch their roots out further?

But If you go with Co2, you wont be running any fans, while the co2 is being administered . i guess I'm misunderstanding your air set up. You have windows open with air running??
I was planning to dispurse the co2 into my grow tent which is in a room cooled my A/C. I wasn't going to turn fans off, I was going to run a tube from the canister with loads of little holes in all around the plants and put it on a timer for around 15 min an hour during lights on hours. Once I have my co2 monitor I'll be able to keep track of how high the ppm is. Once it gets sucked out of the tent it will be blown out into the room the tent is in and will get recirculated. Once I Start adding co2 I will shut windows in the room. Only open atmo to let some fresh air In as no co2 being added atmo.

Could it be a root problem try repotting and check the roots pal

Odd, it definitely resembles over watering. Sometimes if the pot is too small, and the plant needs more room, this can happen as well.

I know you said the only factors that have changed are the AC and the CO2... Perhaps ruling each of those out as the issue is a good place to start as well?

Air circulation is super important with AC and CO2 now being implemented into your equation. I'd be interested to know all of your levels once you get your meter.

Just noticed the message above .I'd defo go with bigger pots any problem with roots can look like overwatering .

Could it be a root problem try repotting and check the roots pal
Thanks pal, I'm going to order some pots today. Should be here ina couple days. Think Im gonna go for the 16 litre ones. By time I added a few inches of clay pebbles at the bottom should leave me with enough room. I want them to dry slightly more than the 20l pots so I can feed more with drippers.

I was just looking at the girls and knocked one over and coco came off the top of the pot and could see some little white roots down in there. The plants have actually gotten quite big and the stems have got thick as hell. They're still growing just don't look happy. Feel I'm very behind on the training as I was supposed to start doing it last Tuesday but that's when problems with droopy levaves started and haven't wanted to do any training while they're like this.

Back
Top Bottom