TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Subbed. :) Late to the party, I know. Plants are looking fab in their new pots.

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Awesome, that's a nice size carp pal, my biggest is just over 30lb atmo. They fight great. Fishing and a good smoke on the bank, you can't beat it. Yeah, we don't eat the carp here, just take photos with them and put them back lol. Polish people like to catch them and eat them though. Did you have a good days fishing with the great grandson?

Yes me also, it does my bloody head in, I wondered if anyone else thought that. I wish they'd make the doors slightly tighter or something, or like you say more side support. Does my head in the amount that the tent gets sucked in on the side around the plants. I completely agree with you mate. Wow, that's a scary thought a tent collapsing. Uh oh, that's not good. Definitely don't need to be running out of smoke pal. You got medical dispensary you can get some from if you run out?
I got people owing me weed, I just got to go looking for them. last place I'd go to buy weed is the dispensary. Do you have big catfish there ? Great grandson, and yes, I caught one small bass, and he caught numerous sunfish, we're going again tomorrow. How do you say no to an 11 yr. old kid, with a sorry ass father that wont take him anywhere or financially support him. DEADBEAT DADDY !! Then plants gonna jump to the salute position now. Although, I didn't they were root bound. Dam buddy, I'd like to be sitting on that river bank, watching my pole, and smoking some of that holy grail, with you.

Looks very professional with all ya new goodies
How do ya rate that silica ya using do you notice any difference
They look super healthy so I hope they perk up for ya I did do some reading An said root bound can look like over watering I've not had that problem so learn something new every day
I've actually give a lot of places up for growing it's a absolute joke trying to sell any where I am I'm sure every other house grows

Subbed. :) Late to the party, I know. Plants are looking fab in their new pots.
Welcome to my journal scientific, hope you enjoy the journey, better late than never ;). Thanks pal, fingers crossed once they've had a few days and accustomed to their new home they will be looking much happier ready for some topping and bending.

I got people owing me weed, I just got to go looking for them. last place I'd go to buy weed is the dispensary. Do you have big catfish there ? Great grandson, and yes, I caught one small bass, and he caught numerous sunfish, we're going again tomorrow. How do you say no to an 11 yr. old kid, with a sorry ass father that wont take him anywhere or financially support him. DEADBEAT DADDY !! Then plants gonna jump to the salute position now. Although, I didn't they were root bound. Dam buddy, I'd like to be sitting on that river bank, watching my pole, and smoking some of that holy grail, with you.

Haha, good man. You make sure you track them down puffer and get you some of that sweet owed to you weed. Wow really? The ones I went to in Canada were amazing. But to be fair, now I'm doing this myself I don't think I would either. I've heard horror stories of dispensarys in americas selling absolute shite loaded to the nines with pesticides. Not cool. Where about are you in America pal, I'm desperate to get out to california to sample some of that sweet work grown by the Jungle boys! Them boys are killing it. Have you heard of them?

We most certainly have big catfish here, I've never caught one tho, I would like to. I think they go up to about 150lb here, but take a trip over to the river Ebro in Spain and they go up to 250lb or bigger I think. They're supposed to be notoriously strong fighters. Have you caught one? Hope you have another good day fishing with him pal! What a shame you have to step in because his real daddy can't be bothered, really sad. Poor lil guy. Lucky he's got an awesome grandad ayy?

Yeah, I think you're correct pal the roots had packed the pot out but I think if I was feeding them much more and more regularly they would have been looking far better than they did. I defintley wasn't feeding them enough for the size of the root ball. I think they would have loved to have been on drippers. Oh hell yeah, that would be awesome puffer, what a day that would be. Catching fish, chilling on the bank and smoking on some fattys of holy grail with great company. Heaven.

Looks very professional with all ya new goodies
How do ya rate that silica ya using do you notice any difference
They look super healthy so I hope they perk up for ya I did do some reading An said root bound can look like over watering I've not had that problem so learn something new every day
I've actually give a lot of places up for growing it's a absolute joke trying to sell any where I am I'm sure every other house grows

Yo Scooby, thanks pal! I don't have anything to compare it to as I've only grown the grail with it. I started using it last grow and I'm pretty sure it helped create some real thick stems to help support them buds. I'm thinking it's doing the job rather well tho. It's strong, only 15ml per 100 litre water.

Thanks pal, they're such a lovely colour, bar the droop they look real happy. Me too, when other people were saying root bound I checked out loads of pictures of plants which people said were root bound and the droop was shockingly similar to what I had. I also didn't know pal, we learn something new everyday ayy? Love it. I think if I'd been feeding them much more on a dripper they would have been looling better, definitely wasn't giving them enough. Still I ended up with a rather nice root ball ready to explode in their new home. Fingers crossed they will perk up.

No way, is it that bad where you are? Can't believe that. Have you thought about maybe trying some more exotic strains instead of the usual cheese and amnesia which seems to flood the UK? Everyone loves a bit of kush, then you can target the more connoisseurs market. I think you're bloody correct tho, everyone's jumping on the grow show now. Wish we'd have got into this year's ago when Cultivator was tearing the place up. We'd have been laughing all the way to the bank right about now.

I have some super silver haze cuttings going and I did think the same way so I also have some lemon kush, origins amnesia , liberty haze and a jack Herrer x ak47 cross going all from seed so will see how they turn out
Ye where I am don't seem to matter how good the green is ppl are all ways fully loaded on bigger amounts it's hard work getting 120-130 a oz An that's only when ya can move it
Back in the day Everything was gone straight away for 180-200a oz

Man, what a clean setup. Looks amazing TK, off to a great grow.

That Voodoo juice is great!

I have some super silver haze cuttings going and I did think the same way so I also have some lemon kush, origins amnesia , liberty haze and a jack Herrer x ak47 cross going all from seed so will see how they turn out
Ye where I am don't seem to matter how good the green is ppl are all ways fully loaded on bigger amounts it's hard work getting 120-130 a oz An that's only when ya can move it
Back in the day Everything was gone straight away for 180-200a oz

Nice, a selection is always good. That jack herrer x ak47 sounds interesting. Had some unreal Jack herrer in Canada, jammed with some banging Jewish boys in Montreal, they had so much fire around them. Got some kush in there as well, must have read my mind.

I'm surprised it's so slow up there, I've heard stuff has been going from 400/700 oz for some stuff up in London, crazy money lol. Does my head in when people don't appreciate a good bit of smoke. After being lucky enough to smoke unreal fire in Canada and now growing my own medicine you get a bigger appreciation for it. Man I hope things pick up for you, let's hope these new strains do the job!

Man, what a clean setup. Looks amazing TO. Off to a great grow.

That Voodoo juice is great!
Hey hey Vex! Welcome to my journal and appreciate the kind words pal. It was going well but had a slight hickup with the droopiness but I'll get it back on track. Looking forward to seeing these girls perk back up that's for sure, I'm not used to seeing droopy plants lol.

The Voodoo juice is the bomb, come highly recommended by Cultivator. Have you tried the great white mycorrhizae, that stuff is also God like!

Yea, the will perk up soon enough!

I looked at Great White, as it's great stuff, but went with Z7 instead. I guess one could add both?

Yea, the will perk up soon enough!

I looked at Great White, as it's great stuff, but went with Z7 instead. I guess one could add both?
Fingers crossed, should have had them in their final pots a bit quicker. Still we live and learn. Lucky they will continue to grow like weeds lol.

Nice I've heard good things about the z7, haven't tried it myself tho. Thinking about it, you're growing in hydro, the great white would just sit on the bottom and mess with the reservoir. I use it when transplanting and will top feed with it direct to the roots. I did how ever top feed with it in an ebb and flow system with success. I believe they do one for hydro called orca. I will say I've had some awesome roots whilst using the stuff.

Subbing in, nice looking ladies you have there...️
Hey Tom, welcome to my journal. Thanks pal, a little bit droopy but apart form that they're looking good. They should pick back up now they're in there final pots!

No they arent the same and great white isnt the same as z7. They are all bennie bacteria but have different funtions. Mammoth = better uptake of P, great white/ orca = root growth, z7= water treatment, im not sure on voodoo but i think its like z7 water treatment. Great white should NEVER go into a rez. You'll end up with slime! Probably goes anaerobic or something.

Tk! One should do it per pot and def! Those 1/4inch ball valves are awesome. Im running open lines now and will probably get some valves for my feeder line

Nice, thanks BF, I went with 1. Wicked, I'm going to get some of those for sure and add them in. I wasn't sure how good they would be so I thought I'd ask first. Love the idea of being able to slightly adjust the flow to each pot.

Voodoo juice is beneficial bacteria. It's like great white just a different bunch of microbes I believe. That combined with great white has given me some crazy roots.

I had some spare time today so managed to get some bits done in the tent. I mounted another wall fan on the other side of the tent. Really liking that. Each one hits the opposite side of the tent at the same time. I set up the drip system and got that going. It's set to feed 3x a day for 45 seconds, I'll increase as the girls grow. I will top the girls tomorrow and also start some LST.

420-magazine-mobile1939753889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20286409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1734384855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1031056615.jpg

You got it tk voodoo is a root booster like great white and AN makes a few other bennies. I think tarantula and piranha. Piranha is a root booster like voodoo but tarantula looks to be an all in one water treatment! Says it helps uptake P like mammoth, decomp of dead roots, and helps keep slime off the roots like z7. Thats pretty cool.

Plants looking like they are cheering up! Love your setup tk!

No they arent the same and great white isnt the same as z7. They are all bennie bacteria but have different funtions. Mammoth = better uptake of P, great white/ orca = root growth, z7= water treatment, im not sure on voodoo but i think its like z7 water treatment. Great white should NEVER go into a rez. You'll end up with slime! Probably goes anaerobic or something.

Tk! One should do it per pot and def! Those 1/4inch ball valves are awesome. Im running open lines now and will probably get some valves for my feeder line
But BF, some of this stuff is duplicating. I put so many additives in my solution, even before I add the nutrients, that I don't know what's working and what's just being wasted. It's a long list !! Silica, calmag, Z7, great white, & mammoth p. Then I mix in the grow & bloom, 6ml B+, 6ml sweetness, 6ml pk boost, 6ml cannazym I was told by the hydro store owner, that if I use mammoth p, and great white, that nothing else is necessary. I increased the dosage of mammoth p for my current grow, and the buds are swelling like never before. I see nothing happening with the Z7, but i just know it's keeping guard over my medium. I think z7 is much more beneficial to guys doing aero, and growing with liquid only. But I faithfully use it in every gal !! Lol !! Shit lasts forever, at .5 ml per gal. !! I use the great white at transplant times, & up to like 3 weeks into bloom, I can't see how it can benefit a root bound blooming plant. Says on the mammoth p bottle, that it's guaranteed to produce 18% more product. Also says $145.00 !!:rofl: So in my humble opinion, I don't believe all that shit is necessary, to grow a weed ? I wish someone would advise me on which products that I could eliminate, without experiencing loss of yield. Nutrients are expensive, while the price of weed, since legalization has dropped dramatically. HELP !!

I saw grow mouse review mammoth p. He got very close to what they claim. It was like 15% difference or somthing.

Yeah i only use z7 in a rez. Dtw coco, aero, in the cloner. It works wonders to keep root rot at bay. I only use z7 to keep my water treated and slime off my roots. If your making nutrient everytime you water by hand then you dont need z7.

Back
Top Bottom