TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

What's up everyone!!! Thanks for following along!!!

I know most of you read Doc's threads, but if you don't you might want to check them out. He has a new one going with some pretty nice plants. Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

Also, here's a guy that's going to have a nice grow and he's a good grower. First time using DocBud's HiBrix Blend. Check out someone have easy success. I have said it 1000 times "its not me its the kit". He's a good grower, so he'll do fantastic, it'll be fun to watch....

Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

Good morning guys/girls.....

Today I am going through the plants and going to clone what I want to keep. I'll do something with the process...

I am vegging with a 450 in my 2x4x5 its all the way up to the top of the tent. I haven't seen my veg plants this happy. I have a video just need to edit it a bit. Its like perfect for that tent. Super happy he came out with the new lights, it allowed me to move a 450 to veg. Happy I did too. I had them both in the 2x4x4 on veg, was just waaaay to much light for that small of an area. So the old veg light is over the seeds and clones.

The plants in the flower tent really like the new spectrum too, I am getting anxious to flip....

Back
Top Bottom