THC Biomed Clones - Opium & Atomical Haze

I chopped away all plant tissue showing damage, and hopefully sterilized the soil, obv I'll kill some beneficial as well but, if it finally grows healthy ill be happy...

Even if they never recover fully, if i can get a clean clone of the genetics ill be happy

Gonan order some dry from them today and will report back on the quality of smoke. If its nice for 4.20 then that's great.. If its anything like the buds i harvested on my first grow which have like 10% of the trich heads it should have, itll be a waste of money, cause I don't even want to the 3 ounces I have from first run.

Hey guys, tried to start my own thread, in journals in progress... It was deleted as I was told to deal with the thc biomed issues in private...Now I found this forum and came here becuase there seems to be some critical discussion going on here...If I repost my thread with no reference to the thc biomed problems, and bring them up later, will that allow my journal to start and remain? I assure you I've read every post here relating to canuck acmpr, and came here specifically because so many of us are having problems.... I have tons of photos and unboxing video from thc biomed order and I can prove I am a customer with valid complaints...

Hey guys, tried to start my own thread, in journals in progress... It was deleted as I was told to deal with the thc biomed issues in private...Now I found this forum and came here becuase there seems to be some critical discussion going on here...If I repost my thread with no reference to the thc biomed problems, and bring them up later, will that allow my journal to start and remain? I assure you I've read every post here relating to canuck acmpr, and came here specifically because so many of us are having problems.... I have tons of photos and unboxing video from thc biomed order and I can prove I am a customer with valid complaints...

your thread was closed on this forum?? or another?

Just spoke to them..

They are ready to sell dried
But only have four strains
Nebula
Sweet purple
Nebula ii
Some landrace in-house strain they won't sell clones of..

Got smore info today.

The nebula was lab tested and came back at 12% thc, (listed as high on their page or 3* on paradise seeds)
The sweet purple came back at 14%
The Landrace was tested at 23.8% thc

I think even their nebula had signs of trouble if it only produced 12% thc!
perhaps their mothers got damaged and now we just have bad dna in all our clones?
The landrace is an indica.
Made an order to try their dry stuff, it will ship out tuesday and ill have feedback for you guys wednesday

Like I said chopped away all plant matter that looked deformed. Not left with much but at this point I just want some clean growth or salvage a clean clone from these.
After peroxide bath sterilizing every thing in my soil yesterday, today I added two products from GH for a healthy root zone, diamond black and bio root, should help reestablish good organisms.

20170901_1931161.jpg
20170901_193102.jpg

I'm good to order dried now from them too, read here bought the 4 strain selection here, So I figured I'd wait...No rush atm...
But I am Curious as to what they do as far available containers, 5, 10, etc... the 4.20 pricing is pretty fair & I heard about
free shipping over 100? It would be nice to know some more details from them like how many phenos they grew out to select these mothers and what attributes were they breeding for... It was never really made clear how they grow and what they use either...

I'm good to order dried now from them too, read here bought the 4 strain selection here, So I figured I'd wait...No rush atm...
But I am Curious as to what they do as far available containers, 5, 10, etc... the 4.20 pricing is pretty fair & I heard about
free shipping over 100? It would be nice to know some more details from them like how many phenos they grew out to select these mothers and what attributes were they breeding for... It was never really made clear how they grow and what they use either...

all the strains they have are from paradise-seeds.com you can find every single strain they have.
They actually have nebula improperly labelled as 50-50 when its a 60-40 sativa
they only sell 10 gram denominations, so 3 10 gram containers nets you free shipping.

10g containers only.
all of their strains are available at paradise-seeds.com thats where they source their seeds.
ive asked them for more info on their nutrients, soil, ppm feeding habits, lightning type and schedule etc.

Ya I'm aware of the paradise connection...Got way more info there then thru biomed...Things like flowering times.. I was actually on the paradise seed site literally when making my order with peter. I picked after finding out what of the 21(& NoAutos) were available soon, one cbd, and 2 of the very highthc strains... Having known about thcbiomed since feb, It was like waiting for Santa...I So wanted to try strains b4 & during growing...Guess I could now order 10g of nebula & a clone...lol I caught the recent broadmite/russet mite info just b4 My box arrived so I've treated my 3, and hope to be good. Can't seem to find any instock ladybugs or other predators. Looking for somewhere

I found out some more info out with research last night/today..

TURNS OUT that some stages (14 life stages?) of root aphids (aka Phylloxera aka Daktulosphaira vitifoliae) do produce webbing.

These plants (at least mine, that were very well quarantined since arrival) have Root Aphids, a near microscopic soil dwelling insect that attacks the roots and produce many deficiencies because the plant cant uptake nutrients properly.

This is great news for me, as we never found any living broad mites with the heavy amount of scoping I did I was going crazy, but I didnt scope the soil before I h2o2'd the crap out of it, but the webbing is pretty concrete to me. Something was in my soil and produced a webbing between two individual root strands, that has to be a bug(s) that lives on and traverses along the roots, that went all the way down a root then had a reason to make a webbing to reach between the two roots.. I could see how webbing wouldnt be that common if there isnt roots freely penetrating the soil.

Another fact that leads me to this theory is npstrs journal (npstrs is another thc biomed customer that is growing nebula) he had similar issues but was able to save his plants, I asked him what he thought made the difference, and he mentioned 3 soil flushes in the first 7 days of getting the plants.

Thoughts?
Screen_Shot_2017-09-02_at_12_31_22_PM.png

WOW.. I'M SO UNIMPRESSED
I ordered on Friday
Was told because of long weekend it will ship out Tuesday.
Call today to ask, and they tell me it will ship out Friday, Monday at the latest...

10 days just to pack up and ship my order.
Just wow..

Yeah Me too.. Thankfully likely my last lp flower order ever... They need to move Cleo to sales, I enjoy talking with her much more...I called today & ordered and got much the same thing, maybe this week...Forgot to ask what the free shipping service was...

WOW.. I'M SO UNIMPRESSED
I ordered on Friday
Was told because of long weekend it will ship out Tuesday.
Call today to ask, and they tell me it will ship out Friday, Monday at the latest...

10 days just to pack up and ship my order.
Just wow..

lol and you are already IN BC...

lol and you are already IN BC...

yea it will be here the next day after they ship it..
but 10 days to get your shit together.. cmon ppl

I usually talk to cleo as well.

BTW. just now spotted one actual crawling bug in my soil (of opium).. killed it and squished it, didnt get a pic

I extracted the root ball of the atomical haze, and its out of soil, just have the roots in a large bucket with water, but not sure how that will hold up..

Opium is still in its soil.. and is actually growing some very nice white hairy roots in the bottom as of today..
20170905_184327.jpg

20170905_184440.jpg

some new growth as well, coming in quick now, a tad on the yellow side.. but ecstatic to finally see it not deformed!

just checked runoff
PH:6.37 780 ppm

Back
Top Bottom