THC Biomed Clones - Opium & Atomical Haze

Lots of good info in the last few days .I just sent in an updated form from health Canada. We will see if they have kicked me to the curb or not. Good news is my plants look to be clean of critters and growing strong. I hurt them slightly with the treatments but are recovering well. Just flipped the lights on them finally.
An updated form from health Canada? Like to renew your prescription?

Ok if this is not definitive proof then I do not know what else would be...

For those of you that have been following along, you know I've had some problems with my clones from thc biomed.

I had started to suspect the root zone was the culprit and after finding a web along a root I did an h2o2 bath, which has great results and the roots started to grow back, thicker whiter healthier and with more micro hairs.. But here i am a few days later and ONCE AGAIN, I find new webbing, new brown roots, and some twisted growth!

To me this is definitive, the webs are caused by root aphids as is the damage and all my other issues.

@Suntana I would like you opinion on root aphids being thr cause of our problems

@ludweegee you still think a regular ol spider would make a home on roots, three times?

Here's the twisted growth
20170910_191838.JPG

Here's the new healthy roots with hairs (just out of focus)
20170910_191621.JPG

Here's the second time webs were made
20170910_191312.JPG

Here's the third time Webs were made (today)
20170912_124349.jpg

Here's the first time I found webs.
roootwebs.jpg
rootwebs.jpg
20170830_134216.jpg

Hey I just heard about a fastrack renewal process, you already send yours?
Just mark the outside renewal and it's into a different prioirity pile...
I'm confident on my ph, my soil is very tame until it's been loaded up live...
I do start soaking early, at least a week or 2.
Not adding too much to this sunshine #4, worms & perilite...
The twisted leaves were there on arrival and it was the one with the least roots
which were not all the way to the bottom like the other 2.

Ya it was time to renew and increase the amount.

awesome, I am going to get renewed 2-3 months before expiry, it took 4 months to get my original.

I have found at least 3 of the flyers, tiny little black guy with wings bigger then he is, and run around very fast..

I didnt change this soil, just amended it, ill give it some time, but im seeing new webs, and new browning roots.. i'm worried.
at least now I know my problems were in the medium and am able to affect change slightly, maybe ill get some of the DE

Hey I just heard about a fastrack renewal process, you already send yours?
Just mark the outside renewal and it's into a different prioirity pile...
I'm confident on my ph, my soil is very tame until it's been loaded up live...
I do start soaking early, at least a week or 2.
Not adding too much to this sunshine #4, worms & perilite...
The twisted leaves were there on arrival and it was the one with the least roots
which were not all the way to the bottom like the other 2.

I didn't mark my envelope and turn around was 3 weeks.

I am looking into getting my hands on an IR camera.

I am hoping that it is effective and sensitive enough that if I pointed it at a plant that had say spider mites, I could immediately see all these tiny glowing heat dots.. Would be a useful tool imo especially when inspecting new clones.

Every time I do h2o2 I find no webs the next day, and then I find them the day after..

Today I found this little guy.. Bulb mites? Live soil and on leaves including new growth..

20170914_124455.jpg
20170914_124628.jpg
20170914_125558.JPG

Gam, have you tried posting to the pest problem thread?

Yes its in there, no real leads..

The plant is growing nicely but I know its ready to turn downhill any moment.. She's up to 17" tall and was only a foot like 3-4 days ago but look at how heavy this purpling is through out the stem. One or two strains going purple is ok but legit 8 diff clones of diff strains all in the same tent showing it one after the other is clearly something contagious and is still something I can't explain or feel good about until I can..
20170914_182936.jpg
20170914_182929.jpg
20170914_182739.jpg
20170914_182730.jpg

Take some thin slices of table potatoes, soak them in water for awhile, and place near your stems...
This can reveal bug samples in 12-18hrs, things like root aphids and bulb mites...hold it up to the light, you'll see em...

To bad you can get a hold of a spinosad product. One root drench with that stuff and it's over and the plants love it.

Have you had success with this? I stumbled across this last night and I have been dealing with similar issues. Plants were stunted, shows deformities. Thought I had thrips for ever. Would treat with neem, plants would grow fast for a week, back to square one. I've been trying to veg the same plants since June. Anyhow i decided to check my soil last night and found some white creepy crawlies (finally found a fucking bug). I have had no flyers so I hope they weren't good bugs. I am almost at a total loss. I've cleaned everything. Last night I took all my plants out of their pots and cleaned the root balls off. They survived the night, got them back in some fresh super soil.

I was reading all night and basically seems like if you have these you're fucked. Learn how to manage them and not kill your plants. What a shame.

Back
Top Bottom