THC Biomed Clones - Opium & Atomical Haze

Oh and Suntana, bug phobia is real. I see anything in my shop now I flip. Took out some anger the other day on a wood bug. Poor thing.

I'm no fan of anything that moves in my grow, just me! I fortunately live very close to the US boarder and have brought some spinosad back home. I've had everything but aphids in my pots lol. People say springtails are good, no need to kill them, well in coco and there is fk all to eat for the little bastards they munch root hairs and kill roots for food. Anyway I used full strength of what you would normally spray on them and poured the stuff in to run off. A couple hours later flush with normal nutrient water. The plants loved it, reaching for light. It's the best by far for any soil critters.
It's been pretty good at knocking down these broad mites also .
Thrips are easy, spider mites, anything would be easy to kill than BM.
I just renewed with THC biomed, but I'm not ready to buy anything atm.
Hope they take care of this shit.

Just curious how much or how little help thc biomed has been on this...From my experience all they do is ask if you've consulted a horticulturalist, if the plants are alive at all regardless of damage you are stuck with it....I was even able to provide proof from puralotor that my shipment was damage by puralotor, and they wouldn't even consider filing a claim with puralator. I had such high expectations as in receiving a healthy plant and what I got was the complete opposite... Stressed, damaged, light deprived plants full of mystery bugs... The fact that I was able to salvage something is a moot point when I should have got alot more health for my money. Until now I chose to not post my unboxing videos where I found the damage, water leaking, & cloneshipper lights off as well in hope of maintaining a business relationship with thcbiomed....Not looking good having been ignored all week by thc-biomed and the dried package fiasco...

I did but as soon as I went to research her site was down. I'll have to check again. I just don't know if I want 700 lady bugs in my 4x4. But if I have to lol

I think predator mites or og biowar would be better than ladybugs. As long as your medium is clean and a little preventative measures growing from seed is the only safe bet. Once s place like that has BM and they are bound to Canadian regulations with pest control is near impossible to get rid of. Look how hard it is to clean up a small tent grow. They would literally have to tear down and start over. Tough business to be in that's for sure.

I think predator mites or og biowar would be better than ladybugs. As long as your medium is clean and a little preventative measures growing from seed is the only safe bet. Once s place like that has BM and they are bound to Canadian regulations with pest control is near impossible to get rid of. Look how hard it is to clean up a small tent grow. They would literally have to tear down and start over. Tough business to be in that's for sure.

I dont know suntana I still dont think its BM, and im pretty sure we are all having the same problem, maybe its a combo of issues, coming from THC biomed, like root aphids and pythium. Until you find me a pic of a living bm crawling I cant say its that, and everything Ive tried to spray on leaves did nothing to help, only root treatments have showed signs of helping. Oh cant get spinoside in canada? is it that bad?

As for me im certain I have root aphids now, I keep finding flyers, and bug phobia is absolutely real, yesterday I posted a pic of me stressing over a bulb mite, it was a droplet of water. lmao. The webs were real, but the "bulb mite" was a droplet of water glowing in the flash. Heres a pic I finally caught a flyer without dirt, hes dead tho.

Also look at my seedlings, starting to cup upwards, I may already have them in this soil now too, I was contemplating throwing it all out and startin fresh with seed, I think Ill do more reaseach on killing root aphids and play the game one more time before giving up, but after this go I AM SO DONE WITH CLONES.. ew no thx, ill do the slow process of growing from seed once (with nothing else around) and then clone my own stuff only from now on.

To give a reference to its size, its about half the size of a fruit fly, about the size of two spider mites side by side with wings larger then its body.

20170916_141248.jpg

Some leaves already cupping up :/

20170915_234545.jpg

20170915_234533.jpg
20170915_234538.jpg

opium
20170915_234609.jpg

so its either phylloxera or a winged stage of root aphids
Root Aphids: No! They’re Not Just Fungus Gnats

– Way To Grow

seems one way to definitively tell the difference is in the way they hold their wings,
aphids fold them inwards and to the sides, so a top down view gives them "twin tail pipes" effect

the phylloxera has the wings on top and noticeably overlaping/touching each other. I will have to find another thats still alive to confirm, they run really fast, and I cant tell while its flying only when its standing still, I didnt know to pay attention to the dead one that suffocated in a shotglass :)

Take note of the wings, if they lay flat on its back they are gnats.

no they are 100% not gnats, gnats are far larger, these are really tiny and fast moving and I read that cloning is still very easy to transfer them, the smallest stages of them are smaller then spider mites, (apparently 14 life stages potentially depending on environment conditions) some do live birth, some do eggs!

check out how tiny they are with the comparative pics, and these are the adult winged stage (which is apparently a rare stage as it tends to mean they are looking for a new home), so the middle nymph stages must be at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the size of these if its live birth

20170916_160149.jpg
20170916_154255.jpg

Well I'm certain it's BM that I deal with. My roots are fine and like I said I've cloned 3 times now and still have them.
Penny is dealing with BM as well, not from biomed but his plants have identical symptoms.
You could be right that you have more than one problem.

But you will still agree that you have yet to see a crawler in action.. right?, i've been scoping forever.. since my first grow which I haven't posted pics of here, was going from a perfectly healthy 4 foot tall, fan leaves larger then my hands, 4-5 week of buds to dead/dying in 2 weeks time about 10 days after the 8 biomed clones I ordered were introduced, I will take a look back and find some old pics to show you, the exact same damage you have seen, I know its the common denominator (clone source).. I just want to be finally certain of what is killing the plants, so I can still order there and immediately prove + cleanse it.. I love the idea of trying all the finished product and know exactly what I want then getting success in producing it, then never needing to go back for more once perpetual and healthy is established again, which is exactly where I was headed before the first introduction of the nebula clone.

Just curious how much or how little help thc biomed has been on this...From my experience all they do is ask if you've consulted a horticulturalist, if the plants are alive at all regardless of damage you are stuck with it....I was even able to provide proof from puralotor that my shipment was damage by puralotor, and they wouldn't even consider filing a claim with puralator. I had such high expectations as in receiving a healthy plant and what I got was the complete opposite... Stressed, damaged, light deprived plants full of mystery bugs... The fact that I was able to salvage something is a moot point when I should have got alot more health for my money. Until now I chose to not post my unboxing videos where I found the damage, water leaking, & cloneshipper lights off as well in hope of maintaining a business relationship with thcbiomed....Not looking good having been ignored all week by thc-biomed and the dried package fiasco...

Zero help.. in fact I proved my nebula arrived with black necrosis and they claimed they would refund it next time I ordered if it died (it took out my entire crop...lol) but then didnt even credit me that one measley 20$

Back
Top Bottom