The Answer's Hydro Revelations

TheAnswer1776

I am starting this thread so I can have a place of my own, to come and talk about my endeavours into the wonderfull world of hydroponics! I am about to start some new projects and I am aquiring some new toys. I will keep everyone informed and would appreciate everyones comments, criticism, council, and company! Updates coming soon!

:welcome::ganjamon::welcome:

Chapter 1 Verse 1

My first plan of action for the new year is to start a Bubble tub with 5 mother plants for taking clones. I have Feminized Wonder Woman, Power kush, Roadrunner, Moby dick, and another mystery dank seed soaking as I type. I will be placing them into Rapid Rooters, as I prefer these over rockwool(no soaking overnight!).Then into my seedling greenhouse they go and into the tub once they sprout. I am planning a perpetual grow once things get moving. I have alot of family members who could benefit from some quality meds, not provided by Big Pharma and I for one can't sit around and wait for legislation that will probably never occur in this state. Stay tuned!!

Bubble2_436.jpg

Bubble2_439.jpg

Bubble2_432.jpg

Very cool, I have heard great things about that wonder woman. Good luck bro!

:nicethread: Thank you for your effort and Contribution in helping all. :goodjob: Help me understand your Screen name? 1984 is when i finished High School? I have no answers. ;)

Hey 1984, I grew out some of that Moby Dick. It is what it says, a very high nutrient plant. I have not been pleased with how that strain has turned out. I still have it going and gonna flower some more of it soon just to see again. I still have hope for that strain. I plan on growing some of that outdoors this summer and seeing how it does. I just have gone towards less demanding strains. Best of luck with them. I will be following.

:nicethread: Thank you for your effort and Contribution in helping all. :goodjob: Help me understand your Screen name? 1984 is when i finished High School? I have no answers. ;)

I'm guessing it has something to do with government interference in private lives (1984, the book) and thus revolution, 1776.

Am I anywhere close? That's the best I've come up with.

Thanks you very much The Weed!!!

Very nice FPF you are right on!! George Orwell's book 1984 was about "big brother" watching over you and a police state...etc... Taking away peoples liberties, much like what is happening right NOW!!! The answer to what is being done by the ruling elite(Bankers, secret societies,etc..) is 1776!!!!

nice homemade system... save some real money while enjoying the benefits of a larger res..

Thanks C5Rftw!! Yeah it is rewarding to build your own. The extra space is nice and I use 5 inch netpot's, so I can still put six gallons in and it comes to 1" or so below the cup.

im gonna be watching dude....btw was that purple kush in one of those seed bags? it was a little blurry for my old eyes LOL

Chapter 1 Verse 2

Well I started construction of a whole new flowering system today. It is a variation of a stinkbud design. This system uses Aeroponic sprayers to mist the roots on a timed basis(1 min. on/5 Min. off) and uses NO GROW MEDIUM. You simply grow in air! It is designed so the 2 inch netcups, with plants, can be pulled directly from my cloner and placed into the flower setup. I need to get some more pvc fittings from the hardware store to finish up(stoner miscalculation:ganjamon:), but I plan to have it finished later today after work. I will post again with more pictures of the final product and more detailed info. Untill next time!!

Bubble2_445.jpg

Bubble2_446.jpg

Back
Top Bottom