The Answer's Hydro Revelations

Here are a couple more bud shots. I can't wait to try the Power Kush, as it smells like fresh lemon zest. My power Kush clones I let slip a little bit and now I am regretting it, seeing how nice these buds are looking. I am trying to nurse those clones back to good health and then stick them in the stinkbud system, about the time I harvest these three.

Power Kush 9 Days left
Bubble3_018.jpg

Bubble3_008.jpg

Here are a couple more bud shots. I can't wait to try the Power Kush, as it smells like fresh lemon zest. My power Kush clones I let slip a little bit and now I am regretting it, seeing how nice these buds are looking. I am trying to nurse those clones back to good health and then stick them in the stinkbud system, about the time I harvest these three.

Power Kush 9 Days left
Bubble3_018.jpg

Bubble3_008.jpg

Damn Dude I F"ing can't wait to get started, those are beautiful buds my bro, I would love some clones from those beauties.

Very nice Answerman! I hope mine turn out that nice. It is going to be a great summer. Starting to have humidity probs. though. My first run on the stinkbud program though. Live & learn I guess. good luck

Here is what happens when your aero cloner runs out of water, while you are in the hospital!!!!!!
Bubble3_032.jpg

:oops:

So far only two have showed signs of normal life, so I moved them into there own 5 gallon bucket. I had two 85W CFL's over the cloner, but I decided to blast the super CFL light over the two good clones.

Bubble3_039.jpg

Bubble3_033.jpg

Bubble3_035.jpg

I also have two Killing Fields, a Killing Kush and two more Wonder Woman seeds germinating. I plan on cloning the Killing Fields, hoping to catch the purple phenotype!

Here is a branch that was partially broken off, so I HAD to take it for a sample. It came from the smaller Wonder Woman and has cloudy trichs upon examination. Very frosty and covered in red hairs, it has a pungent floral smell. Can't wait to try it out!

Bubble3_021.jpg

Bubble3_029.jpg

Oh yeah, the book is William Cooper's behold a Pale Horse(in case you didn't notice). A must read!!

:cheer:

Those colas you have going look outstanding! The branch thay broke i bet will be marvelous.

I really envy your DIY CFL light holder and reflector. It is very ssweet, exactly what i would like as i enjoy using low watt CFLs for veg. I just dont think i could muster up the handy skills to pull it off half as clean as you did. Very Nice Bro!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Hey everyone, I entered a Wonder Woman bud into the Nug of the Month contest. I wanted to give it a go, even though my camera sucks! Please check it out!

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest: May 2010

You got my vote.

In about two weeks, we hope to get up a Deep Water Culture Contest. Information will be posted on the Deep Water Culture Home Thread here:

Please help spread the word, that Deep Water Culture miss a lot of great discussions and debates about Deep Water Culture on that thread. This week, we saw on that thread that StealthHydro was offering an additional 15% Discount if you used the word MEMORIAL as a coupon. With the Deep Water Culture 10% discount, that was a great savings. Please visit the HOME thread often to stay alert as to what the Deep Water Culture are up to. And as you already know, MostlyCrazy was nominated for May Member of the Month and I think voting starts today or tomorrow.

You got my vote.

In about two weeks, we hope to get up a Deep Water Culture Contest. Information will be posted on the Deep Water Culture Home Thread here:

Please help spread the word, that Deep Water Culture miss a lot of great discussions and debates about Deep Water Culture on that thread. This week, we saw on that thread that StealthHydro was offering an additional 15% Discount if you used the word MEMORIAL as a coupon. With the Deep Water Culture 10% discount, that was a great savings. Please visit the HOME thread often to stay alert as to what the Deep Water Culture are up to. And as you already know, MostlyCrazy was nominated for May Member of the Month and I think voting starts today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the vote Roseman!

I saw that discount, that sure would be great for the new grower. I am maxed out on grow equipment myself!

Just placed my vote for MC for MOTM!!

Here are a couple pics of my new babies! I have two Killing Field, one Killing Kush, and two more Wonder Woman. I am setting up a five site bubblemaid for transplant tonight. Once they get rooted nicely, I will transplant to individual 5 gallon buckets. I plan two clone all three of the "Killing" plants, as I am hoping to find the purple phenotype of the Killing fields. The Killing Field clones will go into my aero/nft setup and the Killing Kush clones will go into a new aero setup I am building. With this setup you can clone, veg, and flower in the same unit. The two Power Kush clones that survived are producing fresh roots, which is a good sign. Hopefully they will take off soon!

Bubble3_090.jpg

I still highly recommend Rapid Rooters over rockwool! No pre-soaking necessary!
Bubble3_094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom