The Answer's Hydro Revelations

Answer, Give us your address and well happily send you cards ,or edibles for your head !!

10 page thread, but i got there.

Nice mate, love the DIY thing.

oh yeah, was tired and insensitive, hope you get well soon dude

Well after a week long stay, I am glad to be home! Thanks again to all who prayed and supported me, it helped more than you know!! As promised, I have a garden update! With the help of my lovely girlfriend who kept them watered, the plants look great(aside from being hungry!!). The once towering Roadrunner, is now overrun by the stretching WW and Power Kush. I checked the trichs and it is 100% cloudy with few amber, so it won't be long now! Boy is it sticky, I am seeing some killer hash in my future! The power Kush is turning into a beast and has started to flower, as have the two Wonder Woman.

Roadrunner Day 68. 100% cloudy with a few amber trichs, almost there!
Bubble2_215.jpg

Bubble2_214.jpg

The jungle!
Bubble2_204.jpg

Bubble2_206.jpg

Bubble2_207.jpg

Bubble2_211.jpg

They all got a hearty meal today and should be pretty happy! I will have an update of the clones here soon, two are kinda rough, as I think they were starving for nutes! Fifteen plants one tub, too much!!Need to get them transplanted and I might just go right into the flower unit. We shall see! Anyways great to be back!

Well after a week long stay, I am glad to be home! Thanks again to all who prayed and supported me, it helped more than you know!! As promised, I have a garden update! With the help of my lovely girlfriend who kept them watered, the plants look great(aside from being hungry!!). The once towering Roadrunner, is now overrun by the stretching WW and Power Kush. I checked the trichs and it is 100% cloudy with few amber, so it won't be long now! Boy is it sticky, I am seeing some killer hash in my future! The power Kush is turning into a beast and has started to flower, as have the two Wonder Woman.

:cheer:
Damn glad to see your back home and and I hope your feeling better my Bro, the grow is looking awsome I added a little prayer for them to stay healhty too!

Glad your home brother. Keep mending. We are with you. Your girls are looking good and I'm sure they are happy you are home. :peace:

Answer ! Great to see you back and your garden looks wonderfull , your girlfriend should get some rep points too !!:yahoo:

AnswerMan. I'm building stinkbud system but want to run 1/2 in. pvc outside with hoses coming through the top of the fenceposts. I read somewhere that the $900 aeroFlow system doesn't use sprayers they just run hoses. It sounds good to me any suggestions. Thanx brotha

AnswerMan. I'm building stinkbud system but want to run 1/2 in. pvc outside with hoses coming through the top of the fenceposts. I read somewhere that the $900 aeroFlow system doesn't use sprayers they just run hoses. It sounds good to me any suggestions. Thanx brotha

The nice thing about this system is, you can build it however you want! I have seen many variations and they were all effective. I can tell you that the systems, that don't use sprayers, usually have higher pressure pumps. I have never had a clogged sprayer issue and I use Botanicare nutes. I like the sprayer manifold pipe on the inside, just in case you have a leak, it just recirculates back into the system. As a closet grower, that is a a big deal, NO LEAKS!! Let me know if you got any more questions and I'll be glad to help!

Very glad you're home and doing well. Looks like the plants are doing great too.

Expect good things to happen!

Thank you my friend! Yes, the plants are doing great! I am very fortunate! As always I appreciate the support!

Answer, Looks like you hit the ground running when you got out of that hospital bed !! Back to growing and tutering others in a flash , must have your mind right !! Good to see you back posting again ...:peace:

I was just curious. Why do you want to run the pvc on the outside of the fence posts? :peace: I'm a Stinkbuddy!!

The nice thing about this system is, you can build it however you want! I have seen many variations and they were all effective. I can tell you that the systems, that don't use sprayers, usually have higher pressure pumps. I have never had a clogged sprayer issue and I use Botanicare nutes. I like the sprayer manifold pipe on the inside, just in case you have a leak, it just recirculates back into the system. As a closet grower, that is a a big deal, NO LEAKS!! Let me know if you got any more questions and I'll be glad to help!

Nice to see you are back home Answer! I got a question. I'm using the Botanicare line up too. My PH has always been very stable in all 6 of my reservoirs. However I have two systems that are 5 or so weeks into flowering and have had the PH drop bigtime. I've flushed and tried all the tricks. I usually just add tap water to raise the PH but it still will not stay stable? I've tried PH up and within a day or two it will drop down into the 4.0-4.7 range? IS this something common once you get this far into the flowering stage? :thanks::peace::peacetwo:

hi guys, my pc was struck by mcafees major fuckup ! i'm on my girlfriends laptop these basterds should be hung by their balls !!! i can't get any fixes and their jammed up on the phone so im going to spend the day trying to stay high and either fix this or smash it , im leaning towards smashing it ..... :yikes: i hate laptops ! this shitty no mouse piece of crap

Answerman. Thanx. I just found out I got leaks out the 1/2 inch pvc. going to try some silicone tonight to see if I can fix. You are right closet systems U do not want leaks. I am running 5 6ft 4inch fenceposts with 12 2inch holes per post. & a 2245 ecoplus pump in 2 57 galon rez

I like to try different things & I saw a great setup with the pvc on the outside. Larger scale. I have 5 6ft fenceposts running off a 2245 ecoplus pump with 60 2inch holes. theres no love of the good where i am at & I like to help my friends out.

Back
Top Bottom