The Answer's Hydro Revelations

... for those LST jobs...
IMG_26272.JPG

+ reps to ya' Answer.. just wanted to stop in to get a look at the recent pics and I must say everything looks incredible. That one shot of the little clones (Killing Fields and mom)... BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you brother! I can't wait until they are all rooted!!

Another question, do you keep the string and tape on after they are turned?

I leave them tied up, because they could stretch back(not likely). You could remove them in the later stages of flower.

... for those LST jobs...
IMG_26272.JPG

Very nice!! I like that alot, in fact I had bought hardware to do something similiar and lost it!!

Clone are looking good in your stink bud setup. What lights are you using for the clones?

Those are two 85W 5000K CFL's.

Answer my brother you are working your magic. Looks great! :peace:

hi theanswer!
I'm thinking to make a stinkbud setup similar, can you put the clones directly from the mother and when they're rooted, put them to flower in the same system?

Answer my brother you are working your magic. Looks great! :peace:

Thanks Moustache!!

hi theanswer!
I'm thinking to make a stinkbud setup similar, can you put the clones directly from the mother and when they're rooted, put them to flower in the same system?

You can definitely do that. The best way would be to build the stinkbud veg unit and you could clone, veg, and flower right in the same unit. I have vegged in the cloner, but never flowered. Although you probably could flower in the cloner, you would just have do about six clones at a time and provide an airstone once the roots hit the water.

I think I see the light!! I'm a late night gardener, what can I say!!:hookah:

Ok, got another update here. I moved my other mom(Killing Fields) over to the flower room last night and transplanted the last Wonder Woman into her own 5 gal DWC bucket. I will be transplanting the second Killing Field, which was a runt, into it's 5 gal. tommorow. It has finally come to life with a growth spurt!! It's kinda good it worked out that way, because I want to clone it too, just in case it's the purple pheno.

Two moms:Killing Kush on left and Killing Fields on right. I had the Killing Kush raised up with a box, but it started to bleach a little at 12". I like 18" with the 600W.
Canon_244.jpg

For some reason with my Iphone the HPS looks white? Left my camera in the car, too lazy to get it!!;)
Canon_273.jpg

I like my movable walls. They really make a huge difference in capturing the light.
Canon_261.jpg

My last Wonder Woman plant. I was very happy with this strain, great producer and very tasty!! I will veg for another week and off she goes.
Canon_270.jpg

Canon_264.jpg

Canon_245.jpg

The KF runt, finally came to life!!
Canon_276.jpg

So far 5 out of 15 clones popped roots and many others have the classic bumps forming, won't be long now!!
Canon_274.jpg

my pleasure, but stop screwing around with those buckets and fill the stinky up, mines not going to be online until sept, so i must live threw you for now lol.

i know i know, the clones are rooting, but not quick enough for me lol

I feel you on that my brother!! I can't wait to get that thing going again, it has been forever! I'm just glad I have something to keep me occupied meanwhile. I am hoping that the Sativa dominant strain will do good with all 14 sites. Hopefully they grow tall and slender!

my pleasure, but stop screwing around with those buckets and fill the stinky up, mines not going to be online until sept, so i must live threw you for now lol.

Skins I'm in the same boat as you. Ill be putting up my stinkbud journal online in september too.

The answer so check out my journal coming soon. Ill be starting out from 30 fem seeds. uper lemon haze, trainwreck and vanilla kush.

By the way did you make the 2 dwc plant bucket yourself?

yea waiting on summer heat to slow down, i'm doing a couple things differently on my stinkbuddy frame. i will be adding 2700k t'5 that are 48in long to the frame, 1 down the center at 12in. and 2 on the outsides at 18in. should help with extra lighting and fill in once they get bushy. i made my own 5gal dwc buckets....nothing to it

Back
Top Bottom