The Answer's Hydro Revelations

Wow soooooooooooooo nice. I have so may people to help me figure out an easy no problem grow now with all these experts.:goodjob:

You know it!!

Skins I'm in the same boat as you. Ill be putting up my stinkbud journal online in september too.

The answer so check out my journal coming soon. Ill be starting out from 30 fem seeds. uper lemon haze, trainwreck and vanilla kush.

By the way did you make the 2 dwc plant bucket yourself?

Everything is DIY! Lowe's sells the buckets with lid for about $4.

looking good:peacetwo:

Thank you, thank you!!
:hookah:

The walls are project board(the stuff you used for your science project back in school) and emergency blankets(camping section), from walmart. They cost about $5 each, to make and I can situate them anyway I like to accommodate the grow. Alien8, they are only used to reflect light, as the closet is sealed by the door.

hi theanswer!
sorry that I hijacked with a lot of questions hehe
is that aero system more difficult than the regular DWC/Deep Water Culture? with the feeding system or elsemore?

The walls are project board(the stuff you used for your science project back in school) and emergency blankets(camping section), from walmart. They cost about $5 each, to make and I can situate them anyway I like to accommodate the grow. Alien8, they are only used to reflect light, as the closet is sealed by the door.

I was going to guess that :) Looks like you taped a couple of them together? How's the reflectivity of those emergency blankets? I'll likely be doing this myself...I've got one open section with no reflection.

Looking Good Brother! :goodjob:

I can't wait to see that stinkbud full!

Me too!! I made a stupid, stoner, bonehead move last night when checking the PH on the cloner. I unplug the pump so it doesn't spray me in the face when I check PH, well guess what? I forgot to plug it back in!!!!! They are pretty wilted, but I think they will bounce back. I hope!!

hi theanswer!
sorry that I hijacked with a lot of questions hehe
is that aero system more difficult than the regular DWC/Deep Water Culture? with the feeding system or elsemore?

I wouldn't say it is more difficult, just different. There is a learning curve when going from DWC to aero, because feeding is slightly different.

I was going to guess that :) Looks like you taped a couple of them together? How's the reflectivity of those emergency blankets? I'll likely be doing this myself...I've got one open section with no reflection.

The emergency blankets do reflect very well, similar to mylar. It is Elmer's project board, with the sides that fold in so they stand up. I have two of them in that picture. Like this:

got here late but am getting a lot of good info only on page 19 LOL good job so far!

Welcome to 420 and the thread!! Please feel free to ask any questions!

Got a few more pics from today.

As I stated in the last post, I made a stoner mistake and left my cloner unplugged while checking PH the other day. Well, looks like I might salvage ten or so, out of 15! :oops:

Canon_006.jpg

Canon_008.jpg

Bummer :( I hope some make it.

Thanks for the addition to my basic HID guide! I owe you reps, after I spread some around 1st.

I definitely have at least four of each, that will be ok. No worries, I will just take more clones of these clones, after they veg for a couple weeks.

I didn't even vote in just cause you know how I feel about the contest but remind me when voting starts and I will of course vote for you.

I even just realized that the award shows for stars are a bigger sham they have to submit there names please that is silly. There should be a committee to pick people. Makes them seem egotistical although most of them are.

Going to go check the POTM thread out now bro!

I vote every month in POTM and NOTM. I don't always "post" a lot, but I always vote for whichever specimen intrigues me. :hookah:

:goodluck:

I didn't even vote in just cause you know how I feel about the contest but remind me when voting starts and I will of course vote for you.

I even just realized that the award shows for stars are a bigger sham they have to submit there names please that is silly. There should be a committee to pick people. Makes them seem egotistical although most of them are.

Yeah I don't even watch tv anymore. It really fries your brain!!

Back
Top Bottom