The Answer's Hydro Revelations

High Answer!
I read thru most of your journal today and was blown away. Your garden is super cool!
I really got into the roadrunner stuff about 20 pages back. I've got two free dinafem seeds coming with my order. 1 haze and 1 rr.
I was thinking these would be garbage strains but after seeing what you did and what another member did with rr I'm actually excited about trying the autos.
Thanks for the inspiration Bro! :peace:

BTW- Lowes should be sending you a check every month for the pub you give them! :Rasta:

High Answer!
I read thru most of your journal today and was blown away. Your garden is super cool!
I really got into the roadrunner stuff about 20 pages back. I've got two free dinafem seeds coming with my order. 1 haze and 1 rr.
I was thinking these would be garbage strains but after seeing what you did and what another member did with rr I'm actually excited about trying the autos.
Thanks for the inspiration Bro! :peace:

BTW- Lowes should be sending you a check every month for the pub you give them! :Rasta:

Thanks my brother!! I was very pleased with both of the Dinafem freebie's I received. That RR was some great smoke and very easy to grow.

Your right, but something tells me Lowe's wouldn't be down for the sponsorship!!;)

Actually, I'm no longer at the barbeque place! I think after 12 years in the restaurant business, I'm ready for a career change! It's just way too many hours and too much stress, to be a restaurant manager. I would still like to do my own restaurant one day, but never in this economy. I still might make a trip out to the midwest though, I'm do for a vacation!!

We ate at Carrabbas last night and I thought about you.

I got a spare bedroom, when you ready to visit.

so are you working now or unemployed or what?

I'd love to open a restuarant, my wife is a professional cook.........a dietician at a hospital actually.

We've been watching that new 24Hour Restaurant TV show on the Food Netowrk, and it has taught us a lot.

We ate at Carrabbas last night and I thought about you.

I got a spare bedroom, when you ready to visit.

so are you working now or unemployed or what?

I'd love to open a restuarant, my wife is a professional cook.........a dietician at a hospital actually.

We've been watching that new 24Hour Restaurant TV show on the Food Netowrk, and it has taught us a lot.

I'm currently unemployed, just trying to figure out what I want to do. I don't want to rush into something and not like it! I remember you and your wife were good cooks. One of the hospitals around here is looking for a dietitian, maybe Ill look into it.

I heard about that show, but I don't have cable, so no Food Network! Food Network and The History Channel were the only two stations I used to watch.

If I go on the road trip, like I had planned, I will definitely take you up on the visit and room offer. I would definitely like to visit someday, you and your wife sound like a wonderful couple!

Alright, I am back again with another update. I moved the clones into the stinkbud flower setup and moved the WW into the flower room, as well. The Killing Kush and Killing Fields have developed some leaf curl, so I am backing off the nutes some. The Killing Fields also has yellowed new growth, which looks like a sulfur deficiency?!?! Hopefully I get this figured out, definitely a learning curve with the Sativa strains!

Here is the leaf curl on the Killing Kush. This plant is also pretty dark green, which made me think nitrogen toxicity. I backed both plants back 200 PPM, if they don't look better in a couple days I am doing a flush with plain PH water.

Here I "supercropped" the two main tops on the Killing Field, so they are even with the rest of the canopy. They only took a day or so to straighten back up. I backed the PPM on the this plant too, but added some Sweet which has Sulfur. Hopefully that will stop the yellowing.

Canon_161.jpg

Canon_134.jpg

Canon_1591.jpg

Canon_158.jpg

:hookah:

Nice puck Answer, I'll take a dozen thank you ! super size them too !!:peace:

Nice! What press do you use?

What happened to your name bro???

I use the cheap clay press from Micheal's arts and crafts. It works good if you stick the whole press in the oven, at 190 for about 10 min. Then press it again while hot.

They had to shorten it, because it through the page alignment off!? Oh well!

Nice puck Answer, I'll take a dozen thank you ! super size them too !!:peace:

Coming right up!!

Back
Top Bottom