The Answer's Hydro Revelations

Very true Roseman! The most powerful of Freemasons are the 33rd degree masons, who are more commonly know as the Illuminatti. Secretly, along with other mystery schools(ie.-Jesuits, Skull and Bones, Knights of Malta) they write the policy for the world and decide our fate behind closed doors. People are so foolish to think the president is anything more than a puppet. Last real president we had was JFK and they blew his brains out! Now more than ever our freedoms are fading away.

They did more than blow his brains out, they also got his brother and I suspect they got his son as well.

Hey answer, what goes into the forming/making of those puck things? How do you consume it, pipe? I'm a huge noob when it comes to hash and other ways of consuming cannabis.

Roseman beat me too it!! Check out me and Roseman's threads, they have all the info you need. I usually take a razor blade and cut off a chunk, then throw it on top of a bowl pack.

They did more than blow his brains out, they also got his brother and I suspect they got his son as well.

Very true!

Don't forget MLK,and John Lennon ! :peace:

That's right, there's no getting out of line with these people!

I like some good political conversation, here in this thread. Even though people don't like to talk about real issue's, it's so very important for us to discuss this stuff. In a peaceful manner of course!
:passitleft: Back at ya!

The only reson they haven't got Obama is he seems to be playing their game !!What happened to his promises !? Maybe he just wants to live ! C'mon Barack do what you said damn it !! :wood:

The most powerful of Freemasons are the 33rd degree masons...

Whenever I see them in those red Turk hats with the gold tassels, I know that one of these days they will stand their little clown cars on end, spin around three times, leave the parade, and take over the world.

Whenever I see them in those red Turk hats with the gold tassels, I know that one of these days they will stand their little clown cars on end, spin around three times, leave the parade, and take over the world.

Are these the guys who drive those little cars in clown costumes in all the local parades ?? Oh I'm sorry those are shriners, their the good guys !? right ?

The only reson they haven't got Obama is he seems to be playing their game !!What happened to his promises !? Maybe he just wants to live ! C'mon Barack do what you said damn it !! :wood:

Barry Soetoro. a.k.a. Barack Obama, was groomed for this position, to be the savior of us all! Yeah right! I'm sorry for the people, that actually believed that load of bull! I knew it was a setup, from the minute he popped into the scene. Why couldn't we have had a REAL black president like Dr. Alan Keyes!!

I could have solved the recession nd our unemployment with that 7.5 billion dollars.
We could have gave every unemployed person in America enough money to start their own small business, even if some would have had to start partnerships. .

If that wasn't bad enough, the House just passed a $37 billion war funding bill. Even though, old Barry promised to end the wars, hmmmm.......

I always thought that the Shriners and Masons were the same guys.

Not quite, but I assure you that there's nothing to worry about, when it comes to shriners or masons. The ruling elite come from all religions, secret societies, and so forth. The lower levels, don't have a clue of what goes on at the top.

I am on day 20 of my KF/KK grow and they are now starting to flower!

This is the last Wonder Woman and she has been in 12/12 for a week. She is stretching for the sky and preflowering already.
Canon_179.jpg

The stinkbud system is pumping along. I might pull some of the runts, if they don't shape up soon.
Canon_194.jpg

Four foot tall Killing Field, 20 days down, only 60-70? more to go! I can only imagine the fat buds!!!
Canon_1801.jpg

Canon_1831.jpg

Canon_1821.jpg

I will be cloning my remaining Killing Field, that is still in the Veg closet. Probably tommorow:hookah: if I have time:hookah:...........

Back
Top Bottom