The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

This is falkors clone
420-magazine-mobile1692657158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1566805926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile15718501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1841514633.jpg

Yikes 'Mites'.... Mites suck.... Now you have to treat every plant as if.............. But hopefully you got rid of them. Flaoers are filling in nicely.... Your growing one I wanted,,, NL from Greenhouse.......... If it is anything like the NL I use to smoke,,, she'll be a ripper..

GL and Keepem Green

Them Hemp mites look like little maggots. 1/4 the size of a spider mite and the multiply 5 times as fast. Very hard to rid yourself of them. They can hide under the curvature of the veins on the leaves. I had them last year from clones I brang home. The edges of the leaves curl up like rails of trichomes on a frosty bud,,, but it's really little lime green maggots. By this stage,, the new growth will look all fucked up. Stunted and looks like the tips are chewed off and just sickly looking over all. Most sprays like azamax and green cleaner,, work with direct contact,, so you have to really soak a plant,, which is hard if your in flower.. I don't know how much has been talked about seeing I'm so far behind on everyone journals. I know I lost the plants I had that I thought brang them home.. They had alot of those bugs down south like Cali.. From clone farms. Can't go wrong with seeds... But then I guess they have to live somewhere. But they are migrating to Oregon thru Cali. I never heard of them before last year. I used the green cleaner myself. Stuff worked on the plants I was going to save. And works for PM also, stuff is real easy on a plant,, like a soap.. Bigger plants are really hard to kill them off,, even with that hurricane, one of them atomizers, btw, they work great 4 stars, that I use to spray my plants with. They might just be getting blown off the plants this sucker sprays a super fine mist with gale force winds. Alls good as long as they are gone. You should be able to see them suckers with a loupe. My bad eyes can spot a two stopped mites from across the room,,, but these suckers snuck up on me big time... GL I wish ya the best,, I hate the word mites,,,, amkes me wanna take a shower.. Keepem Green

Just found a pic of mine infestation. Got lucky I found the right page,, wow didn't know I had that many pics

bugs15.JPG

Those white edges on the leafs are bugs,, and you can see the new growth attacked

I lost this one,, but I really didn't try to save it.. Keepem Green

Them suckers are hell. Are you growing complete rotations? Or perpetual grow, where you keep adding plants of all different flowering stages? That's the hardest thing to do,,, a perpetual,,,, least with rotations you have all the replacements in veg stage making it easier to fix problems and you can do a complete cleanup. I use to do perpetuals, till I started to get problems, bugs or mold, then you started trying to keep plants safe,, and not spraying buds that are way into flower,, but all the while the problem is still in the room, and will fing a host again. So lately I'm doing rotations more or less. Alot easier. Not as fun but.. GL with the bugs they are small huh? There are two kinds of mites I wasn't familiar with the Russet Hemp Mites,,, and the Broad Mites. I've never seen, cept pictures, the Broad Mites, knock on wood.
Nice buddage... Keepem Green

Im doing rotational.....I try to harvest every few weeks but the mites were on my outdoor girl. Last outdoor girl left. Hopefully they dont make it indoors I always wash my hands and change my clothes after I mess with her but mites can get carried easily. This go around I just saw the red spider mites and a few flea beetles. But whenever I go outside I feel like I have shit crawling on me all night. Guess im just a tad paranoid. I hate those fawkers......Kill em all

Back
Top Bottom