The Bloom Bloom Room

Nice DD. That's a sweet looking unit. Imagine if it was one of those custom make glass ones from the expo....man those were some crazy unique pieces we saw. Hope u have a safe and happy holidays bro.

Darren got the sweetest thing 1 and thing 2 holding joints one has a honey cup for a hand. Got it from Redbeard. He makes some of the nicest bongs and will make whatever you want. But 2500.00 for a bong. Love that this is a mass made cheech bong that has all the custom dripping and the lime wheels inside. The drips at the top serve as splash guard as well so has function too. The action on this pope is killer though. Smooth pull and a chugger of a clear. Sounds like a Harley being fired up when you clear it.

Darren got the sweetest thing 1 and thing 2 holding joints one has a honey cup for a hand. Got it from Redbeard. He makes some of the nicest bongs and will make whatever you want. But 2500.00 for a bong. Love that this is a mass made cheech bong that has all the custom dripping and the lime wheels inside. The drips at the top serve as splash guard as well so has function too. The action on this pope is killer though. Smooth pull and a chugger of a clear. Sounds like a Harley being fired up when you clear it.
Wow. Now I want one lol. I still gotta get a press and enail first

Wow. Now I want one lol. I still gotta get a press and enail first

Buy both from Alibaba.com. Can get the nail set up for like 60-90usd and the plates controller combo for 200.00. Then just buy your own press. The 8 ton A frame ones are like 100.00. That is all you need. If you go over 5 tons you just blow out bags and rip parchment.
Red beards bongs are some of the best I've seen I would love one. Maybe he would make me a BBR special.

Buy both from Alibaba.com. Can get the nail set up for like 60-90usd and the plates controller combo for 200.00. Then just buy your own press. The 8 ton A frame ones are like 100.00. That is all you need. If you go over 5 tons you just blow out bags and rip parchment.
Red beards bongs are some of the best I've seen I would love one. Maybe he would make me a BBR special.
I'll have to look into that and price out some stuff.

Yea that man has talent and an iron lung. But like you said.. 2500.00, some deals gotta be made. Once I start having jar fulls by this time next year, I'll bring him a jar and negotiate at the expo ...

Is that the goal for your grows Dabby, close to a gram a watt?
With you pulling so much from the wall how much a did your bill go up[/QUOTE]

Not much at all. I pull only 200 or so more watts from the wall than a double ended Govita. I would say i costs around 55.00 a month. To run the whole room. That's AC veg and bloom rooms. I'm sure it's about to go up though cause now I have to heat as well. But the AC runs way less so I guess maybe a push.

With you pulling so much from the wall how much a did your bill go up

Not much at all. I pull only 200 or so more watts from the wall than a double ended Govita. I would say i costs around 55.00 a month. To run the whole room. That's AC veg and bloom rooms. I'm sure it's about to go up though cause now I have to heat as well. But the AC runs way less so I guess maybe a push.[/QUOTE]Not bad are you running a two light system

I'll have to look into that and price out some stuff.

Yea that man has talent and an iron lung. But like you said.. 2500.00, some deals gotta be made. Once I start having jar fulls by this time next year, I'll bring him a jar and negotiate at the expo ...

I'm gonna enter the doll this year. I think I can beat these bitches. Not one entry from sask this year. Half weren't even grown by the person who entered it either. Highest one tested at 24.7 THC. The doll can take them. Gotta give up a half pound of her though. Although there is an optic led contest so I'm gonna run 9-12 dolls in a 4x4 under the 600 watter. Figure I can pull 110-150 per plant. Should get me close to 2gr/watt. Ambitious dreams but I have run her a few times now. Have the mother to run all big bud clones. Think it will be good time of year around harvest as well for temps. I wanna push myself to improve every grow. I was gonna do this anyway. Now maybe I can win a free light as well. Also optic4 up for grabs for best video that is voted on by viewers after they narrow it down to 3 best vids. Then 3 optic1's on the new rack system they have for best pic. YouTube

I'm gonna enter the doll this year. I think I can beat these bitches. Not one entry from sask this year. Half weren't even grown by the person who entered it either. Highest one tested at 24.7 THC. The doll can take them. Gotta give up a half pound of her though. Although there is an optic led contest so I'm gonna run 9-12 dolls in a 4x4 under the 600 watter. Figure I can pull 110-150 per plant. Should get me close to 2gr/watt. Ambitious dreams but I have run her a few times now. Have the mother to run all big bud clones. Think it will be good time of year around harvest as well for temps. I wanna push myself to improve every grow. I was gonna do this anyway. Now maybe I can win a free light as well. Also optic4 up for grabs for best video that is voted on by viewers after they narrow it down to 3 best vids. Then 3 optic1's on the new rack system they have for best pic. YouTube
Go get it dabby !
You'll beat everyone your put up against!

I wouldn't mind an optic 4 for my middle starter tent as I call it .

That blueberry sounds bomb !
I might have to trade you a little citral glue for blueberry haha .

I'll send it. The 4 rocks great all purpose light. Killer par on his lights as well. I'll give it a shot. Makes me feel excited again like the first time I grew a plant again. I'm planning and making some purchases. Gonna make it the most stable temp and Rh room around. This doll can do it I know she can. I realize I'm talking about almost 3 pounds but shoot for the moon right. Have more time in the new year to do this not just at night when I'm dead tired. Wanna push the limits.

I'll send it. The 4 rocks great all purpose light. Killer par on his lights as well. I'll give it a shot. Makes me feel excited again like the first time I grew a plant again. I'm planning and making some purchases. Gonna make it the most stable temp and Rh room around. This doll can do it I know she can. I realize I'm talking about almost 3 pounds but shoot for the moon right. Have more time in the new year to do this not just at night when I'm dead tired. Wanna push the limits.
Aim high !
Temps and rh are extremely important. I've been battling low humidity 17 to 25 and the plants are showing it . I hate winter.

So are you going for 3 pounds this time ? Where are you storing all your weed bales haha

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom