The Bloom Bloom Room

I swear by my digi. Use it for checking temps for cooking, on my lights to ensure safe ranges, and can shoot a spot on the canopy to get exact leaf temps. Pretty cool little tool to have around for 15 20 bucks!

Ok cool I have a digital temp gun, was looking at a press rig on amazon. Seperate temp readings fo each plate with a manual press instead of hydraulic. It has to beat my old hair straightener. Lol

Ok cool I have a digital temp gun, was looking at a press rig on amazon. Seperate temp readings fo each plate with a manual press instead of hydraulic. It has to beat my old hair straightener. Lol
The hair straightener work for you though penny? Now that I know what temp to shoot for I may try this weekend.

Don't buy those expensive pre fabs. I can give you a guy on Alibaba.com you can get direct. Mine were about 250.00usd the press was a blowout at 150.00cdn but you can get an 8ton A frame that would do just fine. I've never been over 7 tons of pressure anyway. And that much distorted the bag. You could make one for 350.00 and building is a few screws. Also I have 4x7 plates you can get 3/3 or 3/4 or 4/4 those plates are around 150.00-175.00.

The hair straightener work for you though penny? Now that I know what temp to shoot for I may try this weekend.

It will work brotha. Walmart has a revlon straightener that is nice and fat and has a temp dial. It's red/maroon in colour. That model works great. Make sure you put a dab mat on top before you start pressing down. Can get mighty hot. Don't know about penny but I used to put down a chunk of 2/4 and then use another chunk to press down with.

Ok ok ok. So we have 7 of 10 plants in jars curing so where do we sit.
420-magazine-mobile627374102.jpg

From left to right.
Big jar of Amnesia x OG 186.4gr
420-magazine-mobile1237912893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2102584661.jpg

Blueberry got my buddy to weigh his bud 152.1
420-magazine-mobile897874905.jpg
420-magazine-mobile709514544.jpg

Afrodite diesel/thrills 111.7
420-magazine-mobile816415540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2027662303.jpg

Lost Coast OG 89.6
420-magazine-mobile1610752245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340467351.jpg

Afrodite citrus/mint 139.9
420-magazine-mobile65565664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1742809029.jpg

2gal cheese 113.4.
420-magazine-mobile179189808.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1559438731.jpg

5gal Cheese 204.7....
420-magazine-mobile693705379.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956036717.jpg

So that puts us just shy of 1000gr. Actually 997.8 to be exact. We have LCOG hanging but she is maybe 30-40grams. Frosty killer coffee smell but hidden in the back. So small. Then we have 2gal and 5gal Russian Doll left. They get chopped tomorrow after their 72 hours dark. Hoping to get 300-350 from those two. Ran around 1400w from the wall in the flower room so would put me close to the 1gr/watt.

That pressin u did was that for the vape ciggarette dabby of makin pollen out of the trims

I put it in my Yocan it's pure melt so no problem there. I use enail mostly. Like to move temp up and down based on consistency and terpenes involved. I was just pressing out the trim from all these buds. Best stuff I keep separate. Others I throw together. Make what I call house rosin. Still have my doll trim from the last run frozen. Gonna do the same with these two then dry ice extract the kief and press that. Should come out nice and white with a little purple.

Very good u have it all sussed ha fair play how long have u been growin my friend u no alot about different things and also tryin it hope to as good 1 day keep it up

Quinny swing by concentrate corner dabby has posted great info and vids there. The link is back a page or 2.

Dabby wow! Seedsman cheese for the win bud. Wow. Wow. Awesome harvest. It's been an honor to watch!!!

Very good u have it all sussed ha fair play how long have u been growin my friend u no alot about different things and also tryin it hope to as good 1 day keep it up

I've only been growing since may. I have been planning it for 20 years though. I read a lot and not just about weed. I read about soil and terps and trees and light spectrum. All the things that go into growing. I also watch a lot of vids. Other than that I just take sure steps. I don't second guess myself. I have a clear plan and adapt to great advice and what the plant tells me. I couldn't even tell you what day any of my plants are on right now without looking in their books. I just watch the plants and let them tell me when to flip when to switch nutes and when they are finished. I do try to drop as much knowledge as I possibly can in my vids on YouTube. This round I will do one plant seed to harvest and hopefully if we get a male one plant from clone to seed.

Can't wait to watch. Hope I make it look that easy after a couple cycles....

Ran around 1400w from the wall in the flower room so would put me close to the 1gr/watt.

Is that the goal for your grows Dabby, close to a gram a watt?[/QUOTE]

That was for this cycle. .8 last time 1 this time. I know this light can produce 1.5-2gr/watt. So building. I like to set realistic goals. Next run I'm going for 1.25/watt. I'm gonna load a tray though to see the yield from 9 dolls in 2gal pots in one 4/4 tray.

Spectacular grow dd.. amazing buds and wow so much yield!! Great achievement to get 1g per watt.. hoping to get there some day! Easy to achieve with your skills im sure man.. cant wait to see what you have coming next!! Always a pleasure watching your grows fella. Congrats on having all that hardwork and research pay off.. feels good eh? .

Back
Top Bottom