The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

Re: Te butchers slaughter (breeding journal)

:thanks: Munki. You words are like gold around here. As long as people can click away from this journal and say to themselves.."Self, I'm glad I ran through that journal. At least I got a lil more info on breeding to get me started oneday" and hey if not cool. Just stop by and say hello is cool for me.

Curently working on selfing. I want to make some Bubba and Rainbow Kush seeds. If all is successful then I'l be crossing the 2. and if all goes well I'll be crossing my Bubba w/ GHS version of the strain. Maybe do a sided by side grow to see what the real difference is between G.H.S's version as opposed to an original cut of the bubba. I've seen the difference but I think that 420 would apperciate the grow.

Like there's any question? You know it!

SF

:thanks: SF..

Heres some picts of the Black Mist cured for the last couple months:

Cured_Black_Mist_3.JPG

Cured_Black_Mist_1.JPG

Cured_Black_Mist.JPG

Cured_Black_Mist_1.JPG

:cool:

WOW Butcher that Black Mist looks awesome!! Great job my friend!!

I cant wait to see what your growing next!!!!

Here the start of the picts. My battery in my camera died. SS as soon as its done charging more picts to come.

IMG_6821.JPG

The New Strains (includes some Thai x Super Skunk)

IMG_6822.JPG

the start of the beans poppin:

IMG_6843.JPG

:ganjamon:

Always great stuff going on in here! :bravo:

Still won't let me rep you yet either or give you stars! lol

Damn. I feel useless. Might as well just get blazed and go to bed. :joint: :rofl:

C'ya L8r dude!

:peace:

:welcome: First off heres the transplant of a fresh cracked seed. For the record its Purple Widow x Black Mist (or Purple Power x White Widow (Purple Widow)x (Black Mist)Black Widow x Super Silver haze x Kali Mist)No Name as of yet.

New_Life1.JPG

New_Life2.JPG

New_Life4.JPG

New_Life5.JPG

Heres some Grand Puba(96 Bubba Kushx Purple Widow) Poppin:

New_Life6.JPG

Heres the start of a whole new generation( more to come. These are just the first to break out of their shells):

New_Life7.JPG

This picture is for all of you. So ya'll can say you've seen the Birth of a new strain(Grand Puba):

New_Life8.JPG

New_Life9.JPG

Again, more pictures as the beans crack open. And once the sex is determined on these lil ladies, the selection proccess will begin. Stay Tuned..

The SlaughterHouse Seed Co.
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom