The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

Just my phone's camera man. Does exactly what I need it to do...take good pics of my son and my plant children. #1 reason why i got this phone
Dang Krissi how many journals u got running . Just noticed this one is yours too

Dang Krissi how many journals u got running . Just noticed this one is yours too
Just 4 buddy. Just enough lol all the ones under my signature are active journals :ganjamon:

Girls are happy today. Upped them to Just about 50% on the MG3000 yesterday afternoon. Giving me about 400 PPFD. Keeping Indigo off to the side slightly still. She is happy with 300 for the time being.

At noon the girls shift and go to sleep for 4 hours. I noted in another journal that this is my first they at a schedule other than 24-0 so I excited to see the difference in results as this is also my first complete grow under the MG3000.

20220216_095823.jpg

20220216_095816.jpg

20220216_095811.jpg

20220216_095844.jpg

20220216_095919.jpg

20220216_095848.jpg

Just 4 buddy. Just enough lol all the ones under my signature are active journals :ganjamon:

Girls are happy today. Upped them to Just about 50% on the MG3000 yesterday afternoon. Giving me about 400 PPFD. Keeping Indigo off to the side slightly still. She is happy with 300 for the time being.

At noon the girls shift and go to sleep for 4 hours. I noted in another journal that this is my first they at a schedule other than 24-0 so I excited to see the difference in results as this is also my first complete grow under the MG3000.

20220216_095823.jpg

20220216_095816.jpg

20220216_095811.jpg

20220216_095844.jpg

20220216_095919.jpg

20220216_095848.jpg
All that I just read. I have no clue what ppmd pphtk. Psdu all that is lmao. I'm old school doll. I give water plant lives. Lmao. That's about exstent of it. . Plus I can't type can't spell for sht.. so it is what it is. I know two languages southern English and bad English few nasty words in Spanish. Lmao. But plants look good tho. . Fighting nute lock at moment with one girl of mine. She finally told me what's wrong last night took two days but she revieled it last night about 11pm.

All that I just read. I have no clue what ppmd pphtk. Psdu all that is lmao. I'm old school doll. I give water plant lives. Lmao. That's about exstent of it. . Plus I can't type can't spell for sht.. so it is what it is. I know two languages southern English and bad English few nasty words in Spanish. Lmao. But plants look good tho. . Fighting nute lock at moment with one girl of mine. She finally told me what's wrong last night took two days but she revieled it last night about 11pm.
Hey I just learned all of this stuff myself. I was pretty much in the dark.

I was told to download an app so I could monitor it. I never heard of it until I started growing and didn't look into using the numbers until literally a couple weeks ago. It really is just another added gun in an arsenal to growing for me. Just another tool to use to help you better monitor, track, maintain and evolve with the grow. Has really helped me so far balancing out a couple girls between the two seedling journals

PPFD= Photsynthetic Photon Flux Density
It is a measurement of the light that is actually hitting the canopy. There are charts for each stage where the numbers should be. Varying ranges of course

Happy to hear about your girl. How did you figure out what was going on? You were tossing ideas back and forth and then she did what to tell you? I swear mine tell me things all the time so I'm curious

Think mine are just doing their thing now. I've never had a runt so little Blueberry will be my first. I am wondering just how little she'll be. I'm in it for the grow not the weight so I'd be happy to have my first little plant. She's gonna be so cute I can see her little purple self now

Hey I just learned all of this stuff myself. I was pretty much in the dark.

I was told to download an app so I could monitor it. I never heard of it until I started growing and didn't look into using the numbers until literally a couple weeks ago. It really is just another added gun in an arsenal to growing for me. Just another tool to use to help you better monitor, track, maintain and evolve with the grow. Has really helped me so far balancing out a couple girls between the two seedling journals

PPFD= Photsynthetic Photon Flux Density
It is a measurement of the light that is actually hitting the canopy. There are charts for each stage where the numbers should be. Varying ranges of course

Happy to hear about your girl. How did you figure out what was going on? You were tossing ideas back and forth and then she did what to tell you? I swear mine tell me things all the time so I'm curious

Think mine are just doing their thing now. I've never had a runt so little Blueberry will be my first. I am wondering just how little she'll be. I'm in it for the grow not the weight so I'd be happy to have my first little plant. She's gonna be so cute I can see her little purple self now
She started to droop. That gave me idea the water. I knew didn't over water her. I only water like every 2-3 days at this point and with her tips been like that thelis whole time. Tild me that she not getting nutes. Which looked like potassium and I know the dirt has alot in it. So that pointed me straight to check the water pH. And it was high as hell. Which normal is not. Usually stays about 6.8 here. And to see 7.8 7.9 lead me to believe she locked up. So we flushed all the plants today and next 4-5 days le them dry out really good and we're back growing.. plus another there not growing fast at all. And oh limits there growth also.

She started to droop. That gave me idea the water. I knew didn't over water her. I only water like every 2-3 days at this point and with her tips been like that thelis whole time. Tild me that she not getting nutes. Which looked like potassium and I know the dirt has alot in it. So that pointed me straight to check the water pH. And it was high as hell. Which normal is not. Usually stays about 6.8 here. And to see 7.8 7.9 lead me to believe she locked up. So we flushed all the plants today and next 4-5 days le them dry out really good and we're back growing.. plus another there not growing fast at all. And oh limits there growth also.
Hopefully the flush and dry will bring them all back in balance soon Dust! pH was an issue for me in the past but luckily I've got the water dialed in since. What kind of water do you usually use? Wonder what made it go up?

Hopefully the flush and dry will bring them all back in balance soon Dust! pH was an issue for me in the past but luckily I've got the water dialed in since. What kind of water do you usually use? Wonder what made it go up?
It's county water system. They just add chlorine and few chems in it . Just this time xcromiom was added which they do every year to the lake to kill algie and I forgot it was being done in Jan. Every Jan..
It's no biggy.
Already other plants are coming around already. Just that one I flush hard. It take few days. But she will be fine

It's county water system. They just add chlorine and few chems in it . Just this time xcromiom was added which they do every year to the lake to kill algie and I forgot it was being done in Jan. Every Jan..
At least you know when and you just forgot. That's good info to have. Is that just public information available to research or did you need have to research and talk to people?

I'm wondering if I should be researching the same for our water system here, if additives are put in at certain times as well.

As for now, I think all is normal. Girls appear to all be well be it small, medium, or large :Rasta:+2 in here tonight

The timer went off at the wrong time but I rolled with it so they sleep from 3p-7p moving forward

20220216_211928.jpg

20220216_211933.jpg

At least you know when and you just forgot. That's good info to have. Is that just public information available to research or did you need have to research and talk to people?

I'm wondering if I should be researching the same for our water system here, if additives are put in at certain times as well.

As for now, I think all is normal. Girls appear to all be well be it small, medium, or large :Rasta:+2 in here tonight

The timer went off at the wrong time but I rolled with it so they sleep from 3p-7p moving forward

20220216_211928.jpg

20220216_211933.jpg
It's public info. Just go to your water dept website and they have a list what chemical they out in the water to starlize it and pH levels ppm everything.

It's public info. Just go to your water dept website and they have a list what chemical they out in the water to starlize it and pH levels ppm eveeverything

Awesome thank you!

Krissi 24 hrs later u can look hard see the difference
Left old right side I just took
Screenshot_20220216-231245.jpg

Oh for sure, she looks much happier! Even through the purple you can see!

These girls are well today. Quick check in mil is coming and remember she doesn't know I have 10 plants in the next room....:rolleyes:

This is 26 days above ground for us:

Viv is killing it. I don't have much to say

Mamba is really pretty, just has some old burn on her eldest big leaf tip

Little Indigo is a pain in my butt but I love her. Her new growth seems to be coming in nice. Probably trim off the worst bottom leaves also to help her focus her little self to the new stuff. Get to that later

Humidity is fluctuating between 55 and 60
Temp averages 73
MG3000 is set to 50%, 24-26 inches above the canopies

Ciao!

20220217_094932.jpg

20220217_095044.jpg

20220217_095051.jpg

20220217_095112.jpg

Awesome thank you!

Oh for sure, she looks much happier! Even through the purple you can see!

These girls are well today. Quick check in mil is coming and remember she doesn't know I have 10 plants in the next room....:rolleyes:

This is 26 days above ground for us:

Viv is killing it. I don't have much to say

Mamba is really pretty, just has some old burn on her eldest big leaf tip

Little Indigo is a pain in my butt but I love her. Her new growth seems to be coming in nice. Probably trim off the worst bottom leaves also to help her focus her little self to the new stuff. Get to that later

Humidity is fluctuating between 55 and 60
Temp averages 73
MG3000 is set to 50%, 24-26 inches above the canopies

Ciao!

20220217_094932.jpg

20220217_095044.jpg

20220217_095051.jpg

20220217_095112.jpg
Yeah purple is hard to see thru.. but u can tell the difference tho just outline of her. Catching it early is problem tho not that is more the issue but problem that causes the issue. U have to stop first plant wants to live. It will recoop. But love when u fix it and you can see the relief in the plant.

Yeah purple is hard to see thru.. but u can tell the difference tho just outline of her. Catching it early is problem tho not that is more the issue but problem that causes the issue. U have to stop first plant wants to live. It will recoop. But love when u fix it and you can see the relief in the plant.
Oh absolutely identifying the problem that's causing the effect is the #1 thing and to catch it early. That's why I listen to my plants, seems you do, too

H
ah purple is hard to see thru.. but u can tell the difference tho just outline of her. Catching it early is problem tho not that is more the issue but problem that causes the issue. U have to stop first plant wants to live. It will recoop. But love when u fix it and you can see the relief in the plant.
Oh absolutely identifying the problem that's causing the effect is the #1 thing and to catch it early. That's why I listen to my plants, seems you do, too
Here ya go really tell u can see half plant recovered and other half still kinda droopy

IMG_20220217_103334.jpg

H
ah purple is hard to see thru.. but u can tell the difference tho just outline of her. Catching it early is problem tho not that is more the issue but problem that causes the issue. U have to stop first plant wants to live. It will recoop. But love when u fix it and you can see the relief in the plant.

Here ya go really tell u can see half plant recovered and other half still kinda droopy

IMG_20220217_103334.jpg
She's getting there brother. Glad you caught it, I bet by the end of the day she will be just fine!

She's getting there brother. Glad you caught it, I bet by the end of the day she will be just fine!
4 plants went into flowering today. They got darked out . It's time . Been long 42 days

4 plants went into flowering today. They got darked out . It's time . Been long 42 days
I bet you can't wait to harvest already! I know you have the most incredible itch!!

2 girls will be showing their sex soon even though we know it, Vivian already has

It's 27 days for them today!

Happy Friday!

20220218_094627.jpg

20220218_094618.jpg

20220218_094642.jpg

20220218_094654.jpg

20220218_094700.jpg

20220218_094707.jpg

20220218_095059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom