The Candy Factory: A Maxsisun MG3000 3X Auto Run Of Fruit, Blueberry & Bubblegum - Using Prescription Blend Nutrients

No sorry 2013. 9 yrs
What a job does to you.
Holy moly! After starting growing I know that I could NEVER go that long...I don't think I could do a month! I'm dreading the 2/3 weeks I'm taking off in April already!

Holy moly! After starting growing I know that I could NEVER go that long...I don't think I could do a month! I'm dreading the 2/3 weeks I'm taking off in April already!
Well I had too. Job family and dog is more important in life . Even tho this saved my life back then with cancer . But yeah it's long time waiting and thank God I can . I'm such better person as wife says smoking.. which is definitely true. I am. No brain fog feel better and can actually focus.. plus laugh. Giggle mess with people . Toke toke pass. . Got to love it

I bet you can't wait to harvest already! I know you have the most incredible itch!!

2 girls will be showing their sex soon even though we know it, Vivian already has

It's 27 days for them today!

Happy Friday!

20220218_094627.jpg

20220218_094618.jpg

20220218_094642.jpg

20220218_094654.jpg

20220218_094700.jpg

20220218_094707.jpg

20220218_095059.jpg
Oh how quickly your girls growing. They look amazing as always.

Well I had too. Job family and dog is more important in life .

Of course
Even tho this saved my life back then with cancer .
I'm sorry you had to go through that, both you and your friends and family-including dog. Grateful we can have this conversation now

it yeah it's long time waiting and thank God I can . I'm such better person as wife says smoking.. which is definitely true. I am. No brain fog feel better and can actually focus.. plus laugh. Giggle mess with people . Toke toke pass. . Got to love it

Thats wonderful to hear. This plant does so much good. Just endless medicinal uses, physical, mental and emotional health. Its important to laugh. To feel alive. We need that, it's human nature.

Oh how quickly your girls growing. They look amazing as always.
Growing growing growing....I mean these are my autos, too, remember. But yea it's amazing what can happen in less than a month. By beginning of April I'll be harvesting these. It's already almost March. Crazy. But yea I'm pleased that they are all, in their own way, doing their thing. Pleased with this round for sure TK2

At noon the girls shift and go to sleep for 4 hours. I noted in another journal that this is my first they at a schedule other than 24-0 so I excited to see the difference in results as this is also my first complete grow under the MG3000.

Looking nice. I find they do better with a rest. Curious to know what you think after a week or so.

Looking nice. I find they do better with a rest. Curious to know what you think after a week or so.
Thank you my friend, yours are looking wonderful :yummy:

I think this is a good move for them. I'm just as curious to see how this impacts their growth and development through flower.

Of course

I'm sorry you had to go through that, both you and your friends and family-including dog. Grateful we can have this conversation now

it yeah it's long time waiting and thank God I can . I'm such better person as wife says smoking.. which is definitely true. I am. No brain fog feel better and can actually focus.. plus laugh. Giggle mess with people . Toke toke pass. . Got to love it

Thats wonderful to hear. This plant does so much good. Just endless medicinal uses, physical, mental and emotional health. Its important to laugh. To feel alive. We need that, it's human nature.

Growing growing growing....I mean these are my autos, too, remember. But yea it's amazing what can happen in less than a month. By beginning of April I'll be harvesting these. It's already almost March. Crazy. But yea I'm pleased that they are all, in their own way, doing their thing. Pleased with this round for sure TK2
My next round in the 4x4 tent is going to be some autos. This will be my very first time running autos indoors.
Its crazy how fast time goes by but yet moves slower than a damn snail at the same time.

My next round in the 4x4 tent is going to be some autos. This will be my very first time running autos indoors.
Its crazy how fast time goes by but yet moves slower than a damn snail at the same time.
I feel like I turn my head though and 2 weeks go by. It goes by quicker than we think. You're gonna love autos!!!! :circle-of-love:
They are so much fun!

Quick check in..

Threw the humidifier back in today as I had to lower the humidity in the grow room and the flower tent. No biggie :bongrip:

I officially have a small, medium and large lol they seem to like the 20-4.

Don't mind Pudding drooping a bit in the background, she was hungry again but still kinda wet and I fed her anyway.

As we all know, it's a struggle balancing all our different needed girls. Indigo, our runt in this journal, seems to be balancing out though.

Happy Saturday evening to you all and sorry for the late post-couldn't get to it earlier and they sleep in the afternoon now.

20220219_201013.jpg

20220219_201022.jpg

20220219_201004.jpg

20220219_201000.jpg

Humidifier in again as I forgot (or blocked out) how close to harvest we are on 2 of my girls. Need the temp and humidity down and that leaves me needing to increase the humidity in this tent at night.

They sleep during the day so they never get too cold, our little veggies. They seem quite content though

20220220_200934.jpg

Bubblegum showed me her first sign of wanting something

20220220_201905.jpg

20220220_201006.jpg

She got a little Cal-Mag and the rest will begin their weekly dose tomorrow along with 5 flowering ladies so that keeps me on an easy schedule. Bubblegum (Bubs) last grow round loved her Cal-Mag...

Indigo, our runt, got her cotys trimmed off today and based off her slightly lighter coloring. I began feeding her straight full dose of week 1/2 Veg @Prescription Blend rather than her 1/2 and half seedling mix.

20220220_202102.jpg

Mamba is really a perfectly shaped little thing. Upset I got her one leaf with the nutes back when but no biggie

20220220_200940.jpg

Gnome and Turtle are doing fine as well

20220220_202925.jpg

That's all from here friends

20220220_201730.jpg

Have a great night!

Just makes sense!
Why yes...yes it does! Low wattage = saving $
Hey I just learned all of this stuff myself. I was pretty much in the dark.

I was told to download an app so I could monitor it.
Ummm...suggested. :laugh::passitleft:

Glad it's helping you along so far. Always more to learn and do.

They look good . Leafs on the two yes that's mag deff. . Tough the leaves see if they feel dry tho. But might be ur camera I see. Idk. Your dam camera got to be the best photo camera I ever seen . Just about see the viens inside the leaves. . Lmao.
End of this leafs at lower corner pic. No worries but look real hard on the bottom leaves at them. Like there krinkling up.alittle. try help u with maintance so u want have an issue. Just fyi .

They look good . Leafs on the two yes that's mag deff. . Tough the leaves see if they feel dry tho. But might be ur camera I see. Idk. Your dam camera got to be the best photo camera I ever seen . Just about see the viens inside the leaves. . Lmao.
End of this leafs at lower corner pic. No worries but look real hard on the bottom leaves at them. Like there krinkling up.alittle. try help u with maintance so u want have an issue. Just fyi .
Sorry when I look at things I notice sht . Bad habit I know. But here I marked it for u

Screenshot_20220221-024641.jpg

Why yes...yes it does! Low wattage = saving $

Exactly
Ummm...suggested. :laugh::passitleft:

Glad it's helping you along so far. Always more to learn and do.
I tell everyone about this app...I can't thank you enough
Sorry when I look at things I notice sht . Bad habit I know. But here I marked it for u

Screenshot_20220221-024641.jpg
Yea Dust I got the Bananas a little wetter than I would have liked trying to sort out there nutrient needs last week. With that said, gave me a little kick back, not much. I usually trim those eldest, sickly leaves off from the bottom as they start to stretch. Hopefully, won't give me any issues moving forward. Had to take on an issue to curb another. Chose the lesser of two evils lol appreciate you taking the time to point it out to me Dust

@Krissi1982 those little spots showed up overnight, keep an eye on it for the next few days to see how they do. Between the sat-sun pics they have opened up a lot so overall its doing pretty well.

@Krissi1982 those little spots showed up overnight, keep an eye on it for the next few days to see how they do. Between the sat-sun pics they have opened up a lot so overall its doing pretty well.
Yea well during the day but same thing. They are in a growth spurt like you said, so I'm attributing any deficiency to that. Was thinking of bumping to week 3/4 feed on the bigger girls, what do you think or should I just run out this last week on the 1/2 feed?

Back
Top Bottom