Looking good!

hey 1-8! so im sure you get this alot but when are you going to start a journal??? everytime i see your post i wanna go find your journal lol. well when u get started i hope u let me know and post a link id be interested in seeing your work. till then keep poppin in, your starting to become a regular :thumb:

hey 1-8! so im sure you get this alot but when are you going to start a journal??? everytime i see your post i wanna go find your journal lol. well when u get started i hope u let me know and post a link id be interested in seeing your work. till then keep poppin in, your starting to become a regular :thumb:

I'm wrapping up the final stages of dialing in my set-up. 2400 watts yielded 4+ lbs from 6 World of Seeds Afghan Kush. I've got some Dinafem Critical+ in my veg tent. I'm going to try flowering under 1600 watts in my 4X8 for the next test. If I can find a decent camera in the next couple of weeks, I'll see if I can do something during the flower stage.

IMAG10302.jpg
IMAG10312.jpg

white widow and white widow roots

IMAG10322.jpg
IMAG10341.jpg

white russian#1 and white russian#1 roots. they have random black gunk on them. ill try hitting them with h202

IMAG10351.jpg
IMAG10372.jpg

white russian#2 and white russian#2 roots coming in better now.

They are moving right along. Do you run any thing for your root zone? I had read a lot of good things about Dutch Masters Gold Range Zone. I started it to help with the root aphids my clones had it seems to have worked.

They are moving right along. Do you run any thing for your root zone? I had read a lot of good things about Dutch Masters Gold Range Zone. I started it to help with the root aphids my clones had it seems to have worked.

i cringe at the thought of root aphids after my first grow. i had them for 2 months. every week id use sns 203 in the rez after dumping my nutes and a week later somehow a few of them would be running along the inside of the bucket lid. if you mean additives to help enhance root growth then yes im running b-52 in all rez's and im gettin either powder or liquid pirranah soon

yea im looking forward to seein that man it sounds like your off to a great start. that critical+ is no joke man that stuff is some super fire if grown right.

The Critical+ is the best pheno out of 6. I'm wrapping up a clone test in a 2X4out back to verify flower cycle. The Afghan Kush is the result of 1 1/2 years and 15 seeds. The seedbanks sell single seeds, but I like to find that "one special plant" for my mothers. I'm finally getting caught up enough to try a journal- anyone who thinks this doesn't involve a lot of work has never grown anything worth smoking.

IMAG10322.jpg
IMAG10341.jpg

white russian#1 and white russian#1 roots. they have random black gunk on them. ill try hitting them with h202

Is that root rot?

The Critical+ is the best pheno out of 6. I'm wrapping up a clone test in a 2X4out back to verify flower cycle. The Afghan Kush is the result of 1 1/2 years and 15 seeds. The seedbanks sell single seeds, but I like to find that "one special plant" for my mothers. I'm finally getting caught up enough to try a journal- anyone who thinks this doesn't involve a lot of work has never grown anything worth smoking.

your critical+ will be fun to watch man. im lookin forward to that one bud. that afghan kush sounds pretty good too. i dont think ive tried afghan kush yet. ill be keeping my out for it in my collective garden

Good luck with those ladies and props:thumb: on your last journal.

I have been playing with cloning since I have 5 mom plants producing way too many clippings.

Here is a video click here showing me opening up the rockwool with no problems to check root growth. I have abused his clone to see what it could take....

oh wow ive never seen anyone do that yet lol. i almost went to open my rockwool but i figured id just kill the plant. well that video looked good man.keep em comin

IMAG10322.jpg
IMAG10341.jpg

Is that root rot?

i sure hope not, but i think its stuff from my air stone or something with the nutes. ive had root rot before and i got alot of foam in my water during that time so i dont think its root rot. ill keep updates posted on this and let you all know what i find out

edit : totally sure, anything else than white for roots is normally a disease or mold...did you changed something in your soup ( like adding a really different product ) ? you keep rez temps under control ? does it bubble quite a lot ? those are the reasons for mold in dwc basicly...

i think it is!

well time to do some pre cautious experiments. ill snip off the infected areas after a h202 dunk, try to steralize it the best i can and look out for other signs of root rot. smells ok in there so far, i see new white growth on the roots but that black gunk is hard to explain around. if i do have root rot then i have no clue how i got it the waters been 3 inches below my bucket lid this whole time so ill have some updates on it soon

Back
Top Bottom