The Emerald City

I got tired of messin with that runty cherry bomb, i think shes just a fem. Threw her into the flower tent, watching it close. Upped the new Kush Auto into 5 gallons of coco, and put her into the auto tent. Day 7 for her and she moved twice today! She is an auto...

My prize package never came with a bong, an orange torch, or a nug! Lucky duck. :thumb:

BTW my son has that exact bong only without the blue. Cost him $100 and the thin white bottom cracked within a week when gently placed on a wooden table. Oof!

It's got epoxy all over it now to hold it together and it still drips a bit.

(some products added for fx)

I understand and I say fuck that. When bongs get broken bongs get replaced. My cousin (not the one from senior portraits) buys a silicone bong every 3 months. I say fuck that to that idea too. I like my glass, I busted the bubbler cause I'm a dumb ass... Don't clean your bong when you're high!

Nice buddy congrats age you def deserve it bro

Pm sent age :passitleft:

Wow King!!! Thank You!!!!

look at that congratulations age good job bud!

I love the trophies they give out, Sweet Nug Jars!!!!!

I'm gonna go to the mall this summer and put 420 Stickers on peoples cars, I gotta remember that one!

ULH is 18 days today, I waited and I waited and I waited and then I got sticky fingers. I could have done more but I thought this was enough for today. I'm gonna give her a nice helping of nutes tonight and maybe clean her up a bit more.

How'd I do?

Before.

Before

Afta.

Afta Afta.
aww the poor thing how could you do that to her jk you did good there all nice pics but my fav is the one rite after with the lighting making it look like its all frosted up very pretty good job!

Back
Top Bottom