The Emerald City

Here's one of the Berry Bomb Clones. I was running out of room in the Auto Tent, I have my priorities. There is another clone still vegging just a bit smaller, both are same as the plants headed for SD this Sunday. The 8 year old named her Ella, I went on to tell her we'll be chopping her, neither were happy with the conversa...

SHOOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The flower tent, bloom bloom room, happy box, you get the idea.

Bottom left, NL2, bottom right NL1, middle left... Cherry bomb, middle right Berry Bomb, top left Berry Bomb, and top right Northern Lights momma. Half this tent is gonna be lack lister for quantity, but i expect the flowers to be rockin. Gave’m a squeeze the other day, like rocks they are!!!

Look pretty tasty to me. I might not get much for quantity either but, same deal, expect those flowers to be top notch.

That Skunk!!!!

My parents woudn't let me see that show because they though it was too racy for me at 15!

I had no clue there was a show...
—————————////-//————————
I seem to have time warped. I’ll be harvesting 4 plants for 420. That will open up a ton of space for me. Perfect timing as we roll into summer. I hope to shut the flower tent down for the summer. And gonna run the QB over the summer with autos & reveg’s outside.

Now what to do about the candida sprout and the two NL clones.

Things are goin smooth and today the ribs were amazin! Managed a few moments to snap some pics.

Me and the camera are just loving the Ultra Lemon Haze! I keep thinking about back building the buds but they are shaping up so sweet right now. Seems like they're growing fat and tall equally!

Kush Auto, she is close to the end, not sure if she'll make it til 420.

Northern Lights, the tops on this girl are super dense I was pinchin them again, sticky and sweet scent too!

A fox tailing Kush Auto.

Ultra Lemon Haze!!!! Are serious???? Can't believe that's my plant!!! Holy Shit!!!!!

Happy Sunday!!!!

Looking good Agemon, is that lemon haze in coco? How are you liking coco? I’m still going in coco also, it’s a great medium to grow in. I’ve been learning dwc, my first plant done awesome but I’m doing a auto now and I don’t think she will get real big. She’s starting to show pistils on day 17 so we’ll see. My northern lights showed at day 22 and they are monsters now. Some of these autos keep growing 5 to 6 weeks into flowers she still has a chance I guess lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom