The Emerald City

Here's a plant enjoy the flowers. Not a bad how do you do!!!

I want to make THC and CBD topicals for my wife's back and any other aches and pains we may have.
Can I make an all in one oil?

You want me to weigh out all the plant material first?

What do YOU usually use the trim for?

And... How do you make your pain reliever topicals?

Here's a plant enjoy the flowers. Not a bad how do you do!!!
Not at all! It was a pleasure taking that plant off your hands :).
I want to make THC and CBD topicals for my wife's back and any other aches and pains we may have.
Can I make an all in one oil?
No reason you can't if you have CBD oil or a high CBD strain plant.
You want me to weigh out all the plant material first?
Indeed, post decarb. As well as come up with an estimate of THC %.
What do YOU usually use the trim for?
It depends, but since I don't make edibles (my wife doesn't fancy them), I tend to toss them in the fridge and use them in the skin salve. That's a different product from the pain oil, it was in the small jar.
And... How do you make your pain reliever topicals?
I use the Magic Butter machine but you can easily do it in a jar in the oven. Decarbed bud, oil, jar, oven @ 160-180º. Shake every 30 minutes or so. 8 hours is what I do, but some do 8 hours on, cool overnight, and then two more heat/cool cycles the next day. It will be a while before my next batch but I may give that a shot.

The only way I've decarbed weed is in a baggie and boil. Or do the decarb process last and the soak first, all followed by straining and collecting the final product.

I've read that oven decarbing will stink up the house. What say you?

Yeah, I'll look into the turkey bags, :thanks:.

I keep all my weed in the Ganja Garage (there's another great one...). No scent into the house most of the time, but when I harvest it's pretty much inevitable, that's where it lives and dries.

@SweetSue Everywhere you go you have "A Grow To Go To!"

Good point. I was thinking of how quiet the gallery would go if I stop growing myself though. :laughtwo:

When I do get back to it I may stick to autos and plan my visits accordingly. I already have a member willing to grow seeds out for me if setting up my own grow is too problematic for a time.

We gotta get you some serious sativa influence. :laughtwo: Would you be interested in Dark Devil Auto?

Three colors and a Kalashnikov! Must be gun metal grey :).

That's two Peyote Criticals I think, and hit them with the neem for a few days in case there's anything still living on them. They're gonna love bigger digs!

I had an Audi that color, but theyre german.
Im gonna drop a couple Autos this week. Prolly the AK & The Amnesia. How do i separate the girls?

I’ll spray them in a couple days and they prolly need some food. Is that fresh soil?

nice line up age I really liked the pc I grew very nice smoke im sure shed has a good one selected there gunna be fun following along waiting for flowers lol!

The PC’s are gonna stay outdoors, not sure how much work that’ll be. Is there any shade in my yard...?

Good point. I was thinking of how quiet the gallery would go if I stop growing myself though. :laughtwo:

When I do get back to it I may stick to autos and plan my visits accordingly. I already have a member willing to grow seeds out for me if setting up my own grow is too problematic for a time.

We gotta get you some serious sativa influence. :laughtwo: Would you be interested in Dark Devil Auto?

I should do a gallery search for your stuff. i found your organized journal. Damn, you busy!

I’m enjoying the Autos and they are so much fun too! But no Calderas...
Would i like a Dark Devil Auto? YES!!!!

:slide:

The PC’s are gonna stay outdoors, not sure how much work that’ll be. Is there any shade in my yard...?
I think they'll do fine out there the more sun the better and bigger my friend grew one outdoors last year and I no its not as hot here but its regularly 100 a lot of the summer so its going to be fun!

How do i separate the girls?
I’ll spray them in a couple days and they prolly need some food. Is that fresh soil?
I'd let them get a little dry and then just wiggle them apart. I've seen weaker men manage to do it so I'm sure yours will come through successfully! That's ProMix HP with nothing in it except what you feed it. It was getting half strength here, so about 2g MC/gal.
2 years old right? But shes got new growth, so i just gave 2 weeks nutes.
I'm sure that's fine for now, but you can ramp it up pretty quickly after you up-can. The AK's are 2 years old, the Peyote Critical would be 192 days.

Yeah my cherry bomb were at 63 after about 4 hrs

So put it back in tent to dry one more day then I sealed it !

Looking good buddy

Yeah my cherry bomb were at 63 after about 4 hrs

So put it back in tent to dry one more day then I sealed it !

Looking good buddy

An hour later the RH was at 67 then 68, so I spread out these buds and put them near an intake fan for one of the tents.

Does pulling the air across the buds differ from having a fan blow on them?

An hour later the RH was at 67 then 68, so I spread out these buds and put them near an intake fan for one of the tents.

Does pulling the air across the buds differ from having a fan blow on them?
I never aim any air at them just to circalate the air around in my tent . It’s aimed at nothing the lowest setting on my fan .

Air would dry it out faster specially directly shooting at the plants ?

Back
Top Bottom