The Emerald City

Hey glad to hear you’re enjoying the Durban brother Agemon :thumb:
It really is a great smoke for mornings. Keeps me energized without being too lazy haha. I can’t have lazy in the morning man haha

Humm! Sweet Sue Brownies. There were 4 left over and left behind after the gathering last Sunday so I enjoyed one every night afterwards. The high from those brownies lasts all night long.

I have two left, and iended up finishing the other half this morning, it kicked in real nice, kept me high til about 2.

Hey glad to hear you’re enjoying the Durban brother Agemon :thumb:
It really is a great smoke for mornings. Keeps me energized without being too lazy haha. I can’t have lazy in the morning man haha

Fuck yeah Archi, great job!

There was a couple dispensaries that had grand openings today, i went to check them out. Total glam shops and over priced. $100 for cbd cream .62 mg for like 16 oz.

Yo Joe!!!!!! Knowing is half the battle!!

Here's some shots of the Northern Lights.

I was doing some thinking bout those dispensaries yesterday. I suppose it makes sense, if anybody is gonna glam up weed it's gonna be Hollywood... They did it for Coke in the 80's and cocaiklleno too! I guess it's good over all...

I mean no such thing as bad publicity right?

Happy Easter to all.

And Jesus woke Smoked...

Hey Age! Dude, photos look fantastic! What day flower are they on? I would guess week 3 or so eh?

Thanks Arch, I've been really enjoying my time behind the lens. I'm finding that staying further away has made for better compositions, Visual Space.

that n lights is a pretty one age nice pics to gunna be good smoke!:blunt:

"Hey! no pinching man..."

Nice haul man!

Thanks Soup, I've been busy doing life, I haven't checked your journal how's your grow going?

The Original Man Cave ~ JC Industriez®

"Hot-Boxing is our Specialty!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Garden update: I think I got the entire garden this time.

Outdoor Plants. I know they'll be fine... but I'm just letting my girls out for their first summer. I a little skerd!
I'm not sure if the wind got to these plants or the dog did.

Two Peyote Critical courtesy of InTheShed! מזל טוב
Also, some Yellow Bell Cones, they give lessons...

The Auto Tent

I'm keeping the Candida in the Garage for the summer.

Purple Amnesia Auto ~ Dope Seeds. No more seed dropping for a few weeks.

Cherry Bomb Auto ~ Bomb Seeds. I double checked the baggy it said auto so back in the Auto Tent she went. Much bigger now, I'm hoping stretch will continue for a couple more weeks like the veg did, even though didn't describe her the right way...

My last Berry Bomb Clone in Veg. She's still in one gallon but I'm thinking up can on April 30th when she moves in with her twin sister.

Can I get a Amen for Kush Auto?!!!! She has Risen Again Brothas and Sistas!!!!!!!!

An overhead of the Auto Tent! Don't mind the glory hound in the corner...

Now the Flower Girls

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds, The Glory Hound. I'll get y'all a scale pic later, the buds are fattening up good, leaves still nice and dark green, she frosting up like a mid spring snow storm blew through and she's filling back in from her defol. She'll be full for harvest!!!!

Sadly, I ran out of film (I was too high). Northern Lights on the left, Berry Bomb on the bottom and Trinity Kush on the right.

Explantion of Hot Boxing from JC Industreez.

Definition on Google: Hotboxing is Cheech N' Chong's favorite activity, which involves smoking weed in an enclosed space so the smoke fills the interior area. This can be done in any enclosed space, like a car, bathroom, shed, garage—basically any space that's relatively small in size.

Never Hot Box Alone, it's always more fun with a friend!

Those Berry Bombs were clones and I topped them after I up potted them and they got LST and more hands on love... I should just leave my clones like I did for you all! I don't remember exactly when I topped them but they looked good for it! You should top her! I'll get some better pics of those two for ya. One in flower and one in veg. Not a bad comparison and they're all 1.1 - 1.10, minus the two dead ones, so I give them .9 & .10 designator. I've got 1.1 and 1.3, the rest are yours to sort out...

I just spent 45 minutes trying to deduct who mailed me a t shirt... so, the wife and I started texting relatives, then she found a bag of bird seeds on the ground...

:Namaste::thanks::high-five::thanks::Namaste:

I just spent 45 minutes trying to deduct who mailed me a t shirt... so, the wife and I started texting relatives, then she found a bag of bird seeds on the ground...

:Namaste::thanks::high-five::thanks::Namaste:

In it for the long haul! Hope you get some girlz to go with your boy!

:ganjamon::Namaste::slide::dude-knocking::morenutes:

@InTheShed, @BTzGrow, @DrDoob, Here's the two Berry Bomb Clones I got left.

First the one in veg. Kinda blurry...

Now the Flower Girl

BTW: I sampled the Berry Bomb, a little last night, and a snapper this morning.

Dankness!

Back
Top Bottom