The Emerald City

hey dabber have you started an

hey dabber have you started any two scoops yet bud?
Not yet. I wanna make some crosses with a good male.

2 scoops ×...

2scoops
Purple skunk mass
Strawberry kush
Red diesel
Platinum huckleberry cookies
Alien Blues

Flat tops are the way to go! Not sure on that Cherry Bomb though...you may want to thin out the bottom while you can. Once the new growth comes in from the training it's only going to get crazier.

:thumb:

The SCing and LST work well for me, helps my vision...

Yep good looking canopy. I agree you should shave her legs... and that means more clones!!

Cant clone Autos, be ready for a mess with that CBA. Whens the new journal gonna start?

Right on man, nice training!:thumb:
I’m glad you aren’t in coco outdoors man lol that would be a fight!

It was never a wuestion, gonna feed them today!

looking pretty good over here age nice bondage job on the bb should be a good one!

I think the one in flower is done stretching. Lookin forward to flipping this one soon.

hey dabber have you started an

hey dabber have you started any two scoops yet bud?

Yeah, new journal? Theres a wierd echo goin on round here...

Man age those nl are looking so beautiful I can’t wait to see what they produce

What up Soup!?! Dude you had a great first grow! Drop some seeds and fire up a doobie, lets grow some more plants!!

:headbanger:

I tagged you in the outdoor group grow ( at least 90% sure I did). I'll get you a link!

I tagged you in the outdoor group grow ( at least 90% sure I did). I'll get you a link!

Not sure what that means, do I get an email when you do that?

I tag people too just not sure how it works... :laughtwo:

Great updates this week Age. You have me thinking about changing up all my plans and running either the Dope Seeds’ Northern Lights or a Cherry Bomb, seeing as I have seeds of those already. How would you rate their ‘ease of grow’ score?

Any how here's some pictures of none of those plants!
:laughtwo:
You crack me up! :laughtwo:
did they always have those...?

:since the site overhaul last Feb ;)
Not sure what that means, do I get an email when you do that?

I tag people too just not sure how it works... :laughtwo:

It appears amongst the alerts, along with ‘reactions’ (likes etc.). It’s a setting that can be turned on an off in your alert preferences :)

:passitleft:

Beautiful Northern Lights! I hope mine look as nice. :bravo:

You would’ve got a notification, unless you have them turned off.

I've got so many 420 emails!!!!! I need to stop getting the alerts and just go to the watched list.

Great updates this week Age. You have me thinking about changing up all my plans and running either the Dope Seeds’ Northern Lights or a Cherry Bomb, seeing as I have seeds of those already. How would you rate their ‘ease of grow’ score?

:laughtwo:
You crack me up! :laughtwo:

:since the site overhaul last Feb ;)

It appears amongst the alerts, along with ‘reactions’ (likes etc.). It’s a setting that can be turned on an off in your alert preferences :)

The Northern Lights from Dope Seeds is an aggressive grower in Veg even with those cheapy lights I had before the QB's. As for the Bomb Seeds. I've got some Berry Bomb that I just harvested and it knocks me out. Smoked a bowl mid day on Wed and was just all, 'huh, you wanna do what? Lets smoke another one...'

I grew both of those at the same time. NL for day smoke, nice up lifting high, but damn it's good! King said his Cherry Bomb is no joke. I'm growing a CB auto and I think the one I popped has some issues... She funky lookin!

Beautiful Northern Lights! I hope mine look as nice. :bravo:

Well I've got two outside and one inside. I harvested a couple last week but I f'd up, so I'm hoping for better. Can't wait to see how they grow outside!

Thanks for swingin by Beez!

My kids dance recital is coming up. I gotta go stand in line for tickets. I'm gonna be stoney today!!!!

:ganjamon:

I've got so many 420 emails!!!!! I need to stop getting the alerts and just go to the watched list.
Oh I turned almost everything off lol. Unfortunately it means I spend a lot of time going through my watches list too haha! I love watching everyone grow though, so all good :thumb:

Don't get trampled!

Im sittin hear with my cooler of ice. Got water, couple beers and a samich from JJ’s. Perfect Italian, The Giant! Had to cut it into 3,s.

Oh yeah ive i got an ounce, two vapes, some joynce and a weed pipe.

Imagit everyone high today!!!!!

:snowboating:

:ciao:

Got out in the early coolness today to build a shade zone for my outdoor ladies. Plus this’ll break up the sight lines too.

These are supplies recycled from last year, i got new stuff in case the dog rips up my shadey box.

Top’n’side view

Through the keyhole!

My green house...

Where they may go.

My Plumerias are waking up!

I got more stuff in my outdoor garden show, but thats all the for now.

Happy 420 to ya!

That's gotta be a huge challenge, growing in your environment. You want the plants to get sun, but you don't want to fry them! Good luck with the shade-house, hope it works out. :goodluck:

Got out in the early coolness today to build a shade zone for my outdoor ladies. Plus this’ll break up the sight lines too.

These are supplies recycled from last year, i got new stuff in case the dog rips up my shadey box.

Top’n’side view

Through the keyhole!

My green house...

Where they may go.

My Plumerias are waking up!

I got more stuff in my outdoor garden show, but thats all the for now.

Happy 420 to ya!
That's gotta be a huge challenge, growing in your environment. You want the plants to get sun, but you don't want to fry them! Good luck with the shade-house, hope it works out. :goodluck:
Hey guys, as y’all know I’m more adept at indoor growing but am striking out to grow a plant outdoors this summer. I have considered a shade cloth similar, very similar actually, to what Age has done here.
At what point does one reach for the sun shade? I see temps in the 100’s at times. I’m not scared because I read MajorPITA’s journal where he experienced a whole bunch of terrible weather and was able to have a killer harvest. I know it can be done, just looking to shave as much off the ol’ outdoor learning curve as much as possible I guess.
I’m also wondering, Beez, what do you mean by fry them? Because they are in containers above ground?

Hey guys, as y’all know I’m more adept at indoor growing but am striking out to grow a plant outdoors this summer. I have considered a shade cloth similar, very similar actually, to what Age has done here.
At what point does one reach for the sun shade? I see temps in the 100’s at times. I’m not scared because I read MajorPITA’s journal where he experienced a whole bunch of terrible weather and was able to have a killer harvest. I know it can be done, just looking to shave as much off the ol’ outdoor learning curve as much as possible I guess.
I’m also wondering, Beez, what do you mean by fry them? Because they are in containers above ground?
im not real sure I no it gets hotter longer than here but mine were out there in the full sun in 5 gal buckets over 100 regularly some days 110 didn't seem to bother them there not crazy about it but they didn't get fried one year I made cardboard covers to go around the pots so they don't get to hot!

There are lots of grows up in the high desert area of Siskiyou County in Northern California. Day time temps get up over a 100 everyday. The sun is brutal up in that area because of the elevation. I don't think direct sun is actually an issue as long as they get plenty of water. Others seem to grow in extreme temps without issues also. Have you had light damage growing outside? I don't know, just thinking aloud.

im not real sure I no it gets hotter longer than here but mine were out there in the full sun in 5 gal buckets over 100 regularly some days 110 didn't seem to bother them there not crazy about it but they didn't get fried one year I made cardboard covers to go around the pots so they don't get to hot!
Thanks Sticky, that’s bolsters my confidence!:thanks:
There are lots of grows up in the high desert area of Siskiyou County in Northern California. Day time temps get up over a 100 everyday. The sun is brutal up in that area because of the elevation. I don't think direct sun is actually an issue as long as they get plenty of water. Others seem to grow in extreme temps without issues also. Have you had light damage growing outside? I don't know, just thinking aloud.

Yea I hear ya B! I got a plan to combat heat and ill adjust if necessary. I’m gonna be in a 2x4 raised bed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom