The Emerald City

Some people mention using fans on low settings on their hanging harvests. Just wondering about the push vs. pull of air over the buds. I suppose since the rest are just hanging I should leave my cousins buds (...) in a similar fashion.

The lower your RH the less air movement you need, but you still need it to circulate. In the first few days after chop you want the moisture driven off quickly to prevent rot. At that point you can slow the whole process down and let them hang as long as you can without over-drying.

If you have low RH you probably don't want direct airflow over the buds, push or pull.

Today is day 4-5, chop was monday morning. Those buds were in the bag for at least a couple of hours while I tended other garden necessities. I will move the plate over next to the trim pan and check the buds again tomorrow. RH is easily in the mid to low 30's, I just checked. I'm thinking later today or tomorrow.

It was a busy day in the garden, still getting adjusted to 10 less plants, you’d think that’d be easier... I put a couple of Northern Lights Clones outside, and upped them to 2.5 gallons. Anyways, got the buds jarred up. I gotta say at this point im a little disappointed. Not with the amount or weight but the density of the buds. Very airy, i even trimmed super tight after the bud bath. Oh well 10.7 oz aint too bad. The jars are full and Ive got more on the way soon. Included was the 60 grams of trim dry, 2 oz. Always nice to pass that tipping point...

300 grams.

The big jar has 39 grams of Kush. Let the belching begin!

Vaped some of something and it was really nice tasting and got me kinda high too. Some small fluff that was dry a bit quicker.

Nice haul buddy !! How long are you veggin your plants ?

Thanks Joe, I look at my garden and my plants with the mentality of when they're ready... or is it when I'm ready? After my 'exterminator break' and going back through my old journal I noted that I need to grow bigger plants, and that means a longer veg. At some point I got scared of stretch and and started flowering plants sooner than I should have.

I flower my plants when I need to fill space or they get tall enough to scare me. The Northern Lights (Clone 2) is perfect. Stretch just finished and she is a foot off the lights. I super cropped her two tallest tops to even out her canopy. Pics of her for you later. The Autos just do what they want and I'm..

:popcorn:

BTW: I checked the seed bag the Cherry Bombs came from, they are Autos. I sent one over to Dabs and I've got two more, so I'll be popping one of those at some point. And, I've finally seen some stretch and hairs on that Cherry so I moved her back to the 24 hour tent. Not sure what her issue is/ was but she better make some flowers or she's gettin cut!

that's a nice stash you got there age its always nice to have fresh buds In the house its a warm feeling!:blunt:

There's nothing like the warm and comfortable feeling, just laying on that pillow of buds, staring up at the clouds and smoke rings!

don't bogart stick :passitleft:

Yeah that is where I was going try to veg longer only keep branches you want keep her low as long as you can is the game I think ?

Yeah that is where I was going try to veg longer only keep branches you want keep her low as long as you can is the game I think ?

That's about it King. I grew my Northern Lights that way, not the ones I cut I have one more in flower. She's bout 3 weeks in maybe. I opened her up good and tried to create that "caldera affect" (@SweetSue). I'll be getting to her soon.

Congrats on the harvest Agemon, funny that all strains was airy. Do you think there’s a reason the buds turned out airy?✌

Thanks Ghost! I'm not sure dude, could be they're not cured yet...? Could it be the nutes. I can't imagine it's the lights they've produced big in the past. So far every Auto I've grown is airy and wispy. I think the Berry Bomb and Northern Lights were grower error.

Happy 420 everyone, I started my day by burping the jars and having a half of a @SweetSue brownie.

Judging by just the heat flush I felt, it's gonna be a great morning.

Positive flow and energy to all!

Sweet sue brownie jealous !!!

Happy 420 agemon and company :420::passitleft:
Thanks King! She told me to help myself. And so did everybody at the party. I've got herbs from @Archiweedies, @DrDoob & @BTzGrow. I'll be smoking those buds today. Durban Poison, a great day smoke from Archi. Some mid day Blueberry from @DrDoob, gets me a bit higher but I can still focus. And before bed tonight a nice bowl of Skywalker OG from @BTzGrow. Shed brought topicals I think they worked, I wasn't in a whole lotta pain that day.

Happy 420 King!!!

Beauty harvest Agemon! lol 5 months and 6 ounce harvest, so I know how you feel, but some nice jars you got there.

I miscalculated my haul by 2 oz's, in my favor! An extra 2 oz of Kush Auto. That makes the total yield 3/4 of an ounce trim included. That'll work! I'm thinking that I'll be able to grow bigger plants faster with the new QB, but till I get the flower tent fired back up in the fall I'm gonna have to chill on that idea. I'm thinking 2-3 month vegs are good and maybe I can get the plants growing faster if I can keep my hands outta the way.

Happy 420 Urb!

ULH is a ripper :thumb: and i’m Glad you have a nice pile of buds to stare up at the clouds from :smokin:

Happy 4/20!

High Amy, I'm glad you came by! Still a few weeks to go on the ULH and then dry and cure. I add 3 weeks to every grow for those two items.

When do you jar your buds?
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom