The Fat Ladies In The Cathouse

Better late than never!
Glad to get here in time to watch them flower!
Hopefully it'll be a great flowering for us all ;)

SOHUM---BLUE KOALA in THE CATHOUSE

The two girls are coming along quite nicely. Only had shitty flowering pics., though flowering is upon us. Shall the anti bad stuff that happens spirits fill the air with blessing. Last year's flowering ended in forking disaster. Leaving colas the size of my head laden in bud rot and mold and bird shit.

Hopefully last year was a perfect storm of shitty weather and bad luck. This year I've taken some measures to attempt to flank the things that totally presents a Stephen King AZZ CLOWN that loots us of months of hard work and stuff.

1. Only two plants in the Cathouse instead of four---basically better spacing.
2. Focus on small/medium sized plants.
3. Try to use smart training.
4. Implement a defensive foliar regiment.
5. Growing a "mold resistant" strain.
6. Eliminate unnecessary neighboring vegetation.
7. Blood Sacrifice.
7. Other stuff I forgot.

SOHUM

BLUE KOALA

Really liking the form the girls are taking.
Allowing the dominant colas to do thing now.
Continue to eliminate growth of no consequence.

Awesome. I forgot to post updates for my guerrilla grows last week, so with heavy rains and flowering they have stretched quite a bit. Additionally, I've had some additional drama with the guerrilla grow that I'll post about later.

QUAD-LINE---will be my feature girl today. QL was my last girl placed in the soil and started on May 1st. Her strain is Black-jack strain from @Weed Seeds Express. Three of my five plants are this strain.
Performed a very late quad-line on her without topping attempting to get a more traditional looking plant.
Anyway she is the biggest surprise of the guerrilla grow by far.

FENCE CLIMBER---

Swamp Plant---

Your girls are looking great!
It's interesting how well they can blend into the background, even 6 feet tall!
Thanks a lot.
Sadly found mold on about three or four leaves on one of my girls in the cage. It is the kind of mold that looks harmless, but gets in the flower now only to come out with hellish vengeance in late flower.

When zoning out a bit I'll totally miss them even with the green fence around them.

Part of my grow drama is my brother went out there looking for the girls with some kind of heavy duty lawn mower thingy (egged on by my oldest sister---my older brother is a bit smarter than Simple Jack off of Tropic Thunder).

My point is that he found one my three girls---he did not destroy it :adore: ---yet.

Swamp Plant
(2020-2021)
RIP
Death by bush hog.

Despite having an agreement of 50 tobacco units (Skoal and/or generic cigarettes) with my mentally challenged brother my eldest sibling and her husband Dr. Dick (real name) are hell bent on decimating my guerrilla grows.
Swamp Plant was a clone from last season's grow that I wintered over, so I really put a lot of work into her.
And as a result she was shaping up to be a wicked medium class plant.

There is just infinite stupidity on their behalf.
Trust me this ground is not ready for bush hogging, there are trees that are ten inches in diameter and Swamp Plant was in a deep divot where ya probably shouldn't take a small tractor. When I farmed with my father he wouldn't talk to me for week or two if I had such disregard for our equipment.

Over the last three years my eldest sis and her hubby have more or less completely destroyed one small/medium sized tractor and two eight foot bush hogs. Well over $50(k) in damages generated solely by stupidity.
The fellow that I am share farming soybeans with this season has been dumbfounded by their actions.

Truly hope when I'm in my mid sixties there are better things to do rather than be a spiteful asshole.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom