The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

Goodbye hermie! May you toke well. :smokin:

I saw a seed pod in one of my Dark Devils today. It's still pale green and not yet mature. I'm sure there are others I don't see as well. I just knew someone threw a nanner. Ah well, free seeds. Let's celebrate!

:passitleft:

Yay free seeds! Whoop :) :). Damn nanners.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

when did you first find out you had a hermie in there? Its hard to check every branch in the garden for hermie signs. I look for about 10 minutes a day but i always feel like im missing something.

I spotted the male parts right away. I wasn't overly concerned though, as this is a test run and free seeds is always good in my books! I pulled all the balls I could but nanners be banners and some got away. :) :).

Just a quick update! I know I have let the journal lax a bit, but working 12 hour days will do that to me lol. I let the hermi hang and dry for a few days. It's now curing. It came in at 10.1 grams. The high is decent. Lots of seeds though lol. I'll add some pictures tomorrow as most nights I get home after lights out. I hope everyone is doing well and getting into the Christmas spirit!!

Here's a couple quick pictures!! :)
IMG_476413.JPG
IMG_476111.JPG

Alrighty everyone. The remaining ladies came down yesterday. 15% Amber and 11 weeks of flower. They're drying in a dark room sitting about 50% rh. I cleaned out the tent today and put in the aero/dwc system. I also have a 3rd LED on the way for the Veg room. I couldn't turn down the price. I'm going to be starting another journal as this one is wrapping up. I'll post a few pictures in a minute and post a smoke report on Christmas :). I really would like to thank everyone who's been a part of this journey!! I have seriously learned a lot and met some great people. Fuzzy, Birdy, Beast, and the list goes on and on. I really appreciate everything!! I would consider this grow a great success!!! :) :) :) :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom