The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

You did seem pretty adamant at the start that the closet was going to remain as is. :laughtwo: I'm glad you changed your mind. I love seeing your space grow and morph and look forward to watching generations of babies grow into beautiful ladies in there.

:goodjob:

Haha .. yes I did Fuzzy :). But! I learned :). Next run will be 4 seeds from the interesting batch. Topped, then screen of beautiful green. I'll veg for longer and maximize the space. Well, try to haha. It's so fun watching these ones get all frosty, I can't help but think ahead lol.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha .. yes I did Fuzzy :). But! I learned :). Next run will be 4 seeds from the interesting batch. Topped, then screen of beautiful green. I'll veg for longer and maximize the space. Well, try to haha. It's so fun watching these ones get all frosty, I can't help but think ahead lol.

you've got another led!? hooked! lol. hooray

IMG_459113.JPG

A mini carbon filter?

Yes!! My space is so small and the fan/filter combos out there are so much $ and over kill for me. This cost me 8$ for both mesh cups, 1.50$ for panty hose, 15$ for activated carbon (enough for 2x). I'm hoping my 100cfm fan will work but worst comes to worse I'll get a 270cfm one for 40$. So say I do get the fan, that's a fan and filter combo that will scrub my space perfectly for 65$. Compared to 200$ for an off the shelf combo. We'll see what happens!

It works!! .. Im extremely happy :) There was no smell in the basement after lights out. If i Walked right up to the tent I might have got a wiff.. I really dont think so though. Before this the entire basement would stink huuuugggee right after lights out. I even had a friend who doesnt smoke come in and smell and they said it was clean :).... Happy Happy

edit: I just wanted to add that I made this for less than 50$ including fan. Its proper size for cfm/tent and works amazing. PLus!! I still have enough activated carbon for another fill. I could have halved and doubled on carbon price/volume if I was patient and went with online.

Back
Top Bottom