The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

So ... this is off topic, but important to me. During my past I drank a lot. When I say a lot, words cannot put into context how much. So much so my family wanted nothing to do with me and I lost a lot of close friends that meant a lot to me. I have been sober for a long time now and re-connected with almost everyone I had lost. Tonight I went out with a friend and had a few beers. I shouldn't have... but I did. I just finished getting out of the bathroom being more physically ill then I have ever been in my life. To each their own and I am in no way judging people, but fuck drinking. Worst thing ever.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: just what I need Fuzz.. thanks :)

We all make mistakes and do things we regret. We're human. I think mistakes are like plant food, we humans need some of them to grow. :circle-of-love:

That's pretty much the best thing I've ever heard. Thanks Fuzz :)

Just what my fuzzy bear said, couldn't have said it better myself.

Next part is not meant as a judgement, it is a think about it if you want...coming from my heart as I live with an former drug addict. :hug:
Just one question, your friends that you lost and found again..why would they take you out for a beer? they know you had a problem, you quit drinking shouldn't they be more "supportive of your efforts"? :hug:

Just what my fuzzy bear said, couldn't have said it better myself.

Next part is not meant as a judgement, it is a think about it if you want...coming from my heart as I live with an former drug addict. :hug:
Just one question, your friends that you lost and found again..why would they take you out for a beer? they know you had a problem, you quit drinking shouldn't they be more "supportive of your efforts"? :hug:

Unfortunately that's why the fault lies on me in this situation. This was a friend who wasn't around during that time and doesn't really know much about it. He's going through a break up and custody battle so I accepted his invitation to come out and have a beer. We ended up seeing a couple of people he knows and things went from there. I should have been smarter about the situation. It's a bump in the road, but I won't let it pass without learning from it. :) :)

:hug: It is always going to be a bumpy road, and even some people harming on purpose. You need to re structure your " going out for a beer" to something else. YOUR happiness and health first. :hug:
I know it is hard, but you are doing a great job. When ever you feel the urge, come and talk. :hug:

Here's a little picture update for today everyone :). Lots of flowers! Lots of stretch! Go ladies go! I've been keeping an eye out for more balls but haven't seen any. I'll do another thorough check today at some point. My little clones seem to be waking up as well. Not really sure what will happen with them but what the heck. That's all for now folks! Have a good day :)
IMG_446711.JPG
IMG_446613.JPG
IMG_446512.JPG
IMG_44637.JPG
IMG_445915.JPG
IMG_445810.JPG

I just found your signature that you have a journal, how cant i have seen this...

I subb in on this, i really wants to see the final weight and product from those leds. It is crazy they only draw 15W each. :jawdropper:

Your plants look very healthy my friend. :goodjob:

Hey there Blue! Thanks for stopping in :) I was going to go with just the small ones to test it out, but I upgraded and decided to use the MarsHydro as well. If I'm growing I might as well grow to get some yield haha. Well see how it goes! I got my PH pen in the mail today and calibrated it with the included powder. Itll be nice to see a number when I feed now instead of a colored piece of paper lol.

Update!! The girls are doing great :). I used my PH pen today for the first time. Adjusted my ph with some organic orange juice haha. It's what I had. We'll see if they agree with it or not. It was just PH adjusted fish water for a test. My little clone has roots! So she got transplanted into her forever home with a combo medium lol. It's also what I had. Hydroton and the same soil as the others. Picture time!

IMG_448811.JPG
IMG_448613.JPG
IMG_44858.JPG
IMG_44848.JPG
IMG_44837.JPG
IMG_44826.JPG
IMG_44818.JPG
IMG_448011.JPG
IMG_44796.JPG
IMG_44785.JPG
IMG_44778.JPG

Back