Photo drop!
IMG_442311.JPG
IMG_44228.JPG
IMG_442110.JPG
IMG_44174.JPG
IMG_44185.JPG
IMG_44196.JPG
IMG_44167.JPG

be carefull. keep your eyes out for nanners. bag seed, is inherintly from hermie plants. not allways. who knows what strain you have!? probably will turn out to be some decent smoke. good luck. they look nice.

be carefull. keep your eyes out for nanners. bag seed, is inherintly from hermie plants. not allways. who knows what strain you have!? probably will turn out to be some decent smoke. good luck. they look nice.

Oh I'll be watching for sure! I read somewhere at some point over the years that seeds from hermi plants (most bag seed) are feminized. I'm guessing that's why I got 4/4 females. I could be completely wrong though! :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No worries man:thumb:
I'm always around on this forum and always willing to help anyway I can. You look as tho you got things on lock down so I'm just here to eat some popcorn and watch the show :popcorn::popcorn:

No worries man:thumb:
I'm always around on this forum and always willing to help anyway I can. You look as tho you got things on lock down so I'm just here to eat some popcorn and watch the show :popcorn::popcorn:

Thank you :). The lights just went out for the night so I can't look at them any more. I guess it's time to fire up the ol PS4 and try the new Call of Duty haha :)

hahaha I'm playing the old COD modern war fare right now might swap over to my soft modded wii and play medal of honor or mario 3 I seen they got the golden eye servers still up so tht could be a option

hahaha I'm playing the old COD modern war fare right now might swap over to my soft modded wii and play medal of honor or mario 3 I seen they got the golden eye servers still up so tht could be a option

The new one comes with Modern Warfare Remastered for the PS4. Actually the only reason I bought the new one haha. Golden Eye is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom