The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

Tonights update will be a double day update.. I didn't have time Sat to pop on here.. so first lets do Sat. I did a normal watering with 613ppm in 856 / 732 / 824 out. here's a view of that

0827161944b.jpg

Today I did a 1/2/3 bloom feeding after the watering. ppm in 567 out is 798/808/840
I almost skipped feeding today as those numbers are a little high for my liking but I am dangerous.. so feeding it was! ppm in 1610 RO was 844 / 788 / 771. Which to me looks a ok..

I also have been looking into upgrading equipment and I ran across these grow glasses @ $25, these glasses do just what one would want.. but I only got them to see if the Method 7's really are worth the $79 (69 now) I spent on them.. and Yes, they are. The quality is much better so I'll be donating the Zotron's to a friend.

here they are together..
0829161951.jpg

And a shot of today's view with each

0829161950c.jpg

0829161950a.jpg

You can certainly tell the diff (M7 is the lower)

I also have some flowers beginning on these gals. wewt!

0829161955.jpg

0829161955a.jpg

0829161955_Burst01.jpg

And! the outside plants are starting to flower too!
IMG957318.jpg

Color me shocked =) I'll get some better photos this week of them.

Along with all this, I also am investing in a PAR meter. Before I upgrade to Hydro, I want to know if these 300w Apollo's need some upgrading as well. Seeing as I got a decent yield with my PK's I know there is PAR.. I just want to know how much ;) I'll share the results as always.

here it is .. I think there might have been another one too.. hmmm

Borker there nice mate.top job. Would u swap ur spare pair of shades for some top quality autos;) just a thought ha ha.if u like the idea inbox me mate.would make taking pics so much easier for me;) happy growing

I only have one pair of the M7's and I'll never part with them lol =) but enough about me.. this is all about The Freak! =]

Hahaha.. No worries! Discussion is always welcome and encouraged :) :). Ill probably take some pictures just before the lights go out. If not, then tomorrow morning. I still dont see any sign of sex! grrr lol.

How old are u plants mate;)

Hey there Beast. They popped on the 18th of last month and have been 12/12 for 9 days. I switched to flower early because I want to start another grow straight from seed under the Mars. Im beginning to think I should have veg'd a bit more but I got anxious and impulsive lol. That same anxiety is making me will them to show sex lol. Hopefully soon!

If u want them to flip switch to flower nutes.that will kick them into gear;)

That's a good idea! Next round of feeding, flowering schedule it is! Thanks!

Alrighty, a little picture update for you:). The little one is keeping me very interested. At least 4 new tops have come from the single fim cut I made originally. It will be very cool to see how she plays out :) :). What do you think? Oh and the one tall stick is the only one that wasn't topped/fim'd.
IMG_435810.JPG
IMG_43578.JPG
IMG_435612.JPG
IMG_435411.JPG
IMG_43506.JPG

Back
Top Bottom