The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

My light is on the truck out for delivery!! Whhhooooooop!! This is when I sit out front of my house and wait like a fool lol. :) :) ... pictures and un boxing to come!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

been there..done that.. have even chased down a driver in the city ;) the joy of boxes

Its here!! Yahoo! I obviously got it open and set up as soon as possible. Im using the smaller ones as support lighting. I think this will work very nicely. Let me know what you think! Ive got the tent all closed up and running for an hour to see how it goes. This thing is bright! Its a very different hue to the small ones but looks similar on camera. Very cool. I hope the ladies enjoy it! :) :) Oh .. and there is one picture with the small ones off for reference.
IMG_431316.JPG
IMG_431514.JPG
IMG_431814.JPG
IMG_432010.JPG
IMG_431714.JPG
IMG_431911.JPG
IMG_432115.JPG

tada.. ;) you've got the LED bug..

I sure do! I've changed the arrangement around inside. Taken the humidifier out and put it near the passive intake, cleaned up the cord management, moved the smaller LEDs, and adjusted the 300. I'll snap another picture soon. I can't stop fiddling with it. Oh! and the two girls that got a transplant got a 2 litre fish watering each as the soil was dry! :) They are 2 days over a month and about a week into flowering. No signs of sex yet. Hopefully in the next week or so! Please be all girls lol.

Congrats mate hope they do u proud;)

Thanks buddy! Cant wait to see that monster light of yours in action! Well done on the support frame! :

Ok, so here is a couple shots of the tent how it will be from here out :) Nice and clean and I like it! Tons of head room for beautiful plants. We'll play this one out and next one Ill get some serious vegging and maybe a scrog to take advantage of all that space :) :)
IMG_432414.JPG
IMG_432511.JPG

That LED is nice looking, I'll follow your grow and see how things turn out because I'm going to order that LED soon. How's the heat dissipation and is the fan noisy? I need something as quiet as possible.

That LED is nice looking, I'll follow your grow and see how things turn out because I'm going to order that LED soon. How's the heat dissipation and is the fan noisy? I need something as quiet as possible.

The fan is very quiet in my opinion. The heat is minimal but it's there. I can put my hand right within an inch of the glass and not be uncomfortable. It's warm, but not bad. The light it puts out is great. I think my plants will love it. Once I learn to get a bush going in there I think the lower bud sites will love the smaller lights too!

My light is on the truck out for delivery!! Whhhooooooop!! This is when I sit out front of my house and wait like a fool lol. :) :) ... pictures and un boxing to come!

I am doing the same today!! :rofl: like a child waiting up to see Santa :rofl:

Nice clean set up bro!

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you sir! You're welcome to come along for the ride. It should be interesting!

The lights just came back on for the day and Im waiting for the two transplants to recover for me. Day 2 under the new light and we'll see how it goes! Im actually enjoying the little temp rise from the light. Brings it up to a nice comfy 76ish with about 50rh. That works for me! Ive also ordered an electric PH pen so I can give the ladies exactly what they need. :)

The fan is very quiet in my opinion. The heat is minimal but it's there. I can put my hand right within an inch of the glass and not be uncomfortable. It's warm, but not bad. The light it puts out is great. I think my plants will love it. Once I learn to get a bush going in there I think the lower bud sites will love the smaller lights too!

Thanks for clearing my doubts. I now know that I need to get one as soon as possible! Will the temperature be below 29 °C if I put it in a 60x60x90 Cm (Length x Width x Height) Grow Tent? With inline ventilation or extraction fans

Thanks for clearing my doubts. I now know that I need to get one as soon as possible! Will the temperature be below 29 °C if I put it in a 60x60x90 Cm (Length x Width x Height) Grow Tent? With inline ventilation or extraction fans

That sounds roughly the same size as my tent. A little shorter. My tent right now is at 26 with all the lights on. All I have right now for extraction is a 120mm computer fan moving about 70cfm through an exhaust tube and out the window. I want to move more air so Ive ordered a 240cfm 120mm computer fan that I think will do very nicely. Even with the 70cfm fan the smell of the fresh plants is gone out the window. I just want more fresh air coming into the tent from the passive intake, which is why I wanted the higher power extraction fan.

That sounds roughly the same size as my tent. A little shorter. My tent right now is at 26 with all the lights on. All I have right now for extraction is a 120mm computer fan moving about 70cfm through an exhaust tube and out the window. I want to move more air so Ive ordered a 240cfm 120mm computer fan that I think will do very nicely. Even with the 70cfm fan the smell of the fresh plants is gone out the window. I just want more fresh air coming into the tent from the passive intake, which is why I wanted the higher power extraction fan.
The temperature Is ok so I'll definitely be getting one of these LEDs

I have three of the same LEDs . I'm using two at the moment vegging some three week old seedlings. No heat issues

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom