The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

Update time! How is everyone doing today? Happy Halloween!! I have some good news and some bad news lol. Bad news is I think we have a male in our tent. Good news is we definitely have a female!! Whoop :) lol. The other two are un decided as of now. They got a flower feeding yesterday and are looking happy. About 2 weeks into flower now. Here are some pics. The two showing (what I think) are balls are from the same plant and same node. Theres one pic showing a nice pretty white hair. Then some random shots. Enjoy!! .. Do you think those are balls?!
IMG_4390_1_.JPG
IMG_4392_1_.JPG
IMG_4396_1_.JPG
IMG_4397_1_.JPG
IMG_4398_1_.JPG
IMG_4399_1_.JPG
IMG_4400_1_.JPG

Happy Halloween and congratulations on the lady! :party:

Sorry, I can't really make out male or female at that distance. It almost appears as though they sit on a short stem like a male, but I can't see well enough to say for sure. Can you take an even closer closeup? Get right up in, potentially, his face and tell him to drop his pants for the camera. :blalol:

Happy Halloween and congratulations on the lady! :party:

Sorry, I can't really make out male or female at that distance. It almost appears as though they sit on a short stem like a male, but I can't see well enough to say for sure. Can you take an even closer closeup? Get right up in, potentially, his face and tell him to drop his pants for the camera. :blalol:

Hahaha! Ill try and get a better shot in a bit. For now I tried to crop them even closer. Hopefully it helps a little bit. You can see the little hair for sure, but the balls are still out of focus.
male63.jpg
female44.jpg

Take them out from under the led for a quick second and snap a better picture. If possible

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll try to get a chance before lights out.

I took a couple cuttings from the for sure girl and I'll see if I can get them to root. I need another tent for veg lol. Uh oh....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Defo female just to early to see yet.there all female good job.ul see.and very happy garden nice work mate.happy growing;)

Really!? .. they're both female you think? I know the one is obviously because of the pistil ... the other one looks like balls though! I hope you're right soooooo much lol.

Good morning everyone :). Just a quick picture update for now! The one girl looks great! Lots of hairs and healthy as can be. I'm still keeping an eye on those little balls though. Hope it's not hermi. The other lady is kind of thin and bare but we'll see what happens. The two friends aren't telling me what they are and I don't like it. There was a small light leak at one point but that's been fixed. I'll blame the time on that. Have a great day!!
IMG_44147.JPG
IMG_44136.JPG
IMG_44124.JPG
IMG_44087.JPG
IMG_44106.JPG
IMG_44119.JPG

They are looking good in there.. I have watched pictures and drawings and more pictures of male and female plants.. and that was a female to me too.. I am glad it was true :thumb:

They are looking good in there.. I have watched pictures and drawings and more pictures of male and female plants.. and that was a female to me too.. I am glad it was true :thumb:

Im glad as well! Thanks Bird! Now if only the last two would be female too that would be amazing! The little bush is hilarious and awesome at the same time. Its starting to explode in growth!

Just opened the tent for the morning hello and I think the remaining 2 are telling me they're female as well! 4 random seeds from a bag of hundreds that are years old and I get 4/4 females!! Happy camper over here. Maybe I'll be able to get a little bud after all from this test run. :). I'll add some pictures in a while.

Back
Top Bottom