The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

Picture drop!! Just did a big defol. We'll see how they react! I've decided I'll be going aeroponic/dwc for my next grow. I'll be building it myself and will document it in my next journal :). I have a feeling I'll be seeing quite a few more seeds to add to my collection from this run haha. Ah well! I'm sure to have a little bit to smoke which is more then I thought I would from a test run! Have a good day everyone!
IMG_46058.JPG
IMG_46079.JPG
IMG_460810.JPG
IMG_461213.JPG
IMG_46119.JPG
IMG_460915.JPG

i listen a lot of people argue about defoliatin or not. I have to do it and my ladies seem to like it, a lot of bottom growth comes up.
I think it is strain dependent btw.
Did u try to lower lights a bit?

i listen a lot of people argue about defoliatin or not. I have to do it and my ladies seem to like it, a lot of bottom growth comes up.
I think it is strain dependent btw.
Did u try to lower lights a bit?

I did lower them a touch today! Funny I came back now and you had asked that :). I lowered them from 14 to about 12. I'll see what happens now! As far as defoliation. Who knows if they like it. I'm trying it though! Why not? :). If they don't react well, I'll be more careful :( lol. I upgraded my thermometer/hygrometer today to a wireless digital unit. I've hung the sensor at canopy level. I've also ordered the higher cfm fan 240cfm vs 100cfm now. I want a touch lower temps and this should help. It was also on sale for 15$ compared to 30$. Yes!!! Happy Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

oooh... what are those fittings? I've wanted to make a watering system just never could find anything on them.. can';t wait to see it in action

oooh... what are those fittings? I've wanted to make a watering system just never could find anything on them.. can';t wait to see it in action

You should be able to find info by googling ez clone nozzles buddy!! I'm excited to see what it'll do. I'm hoping for faster and more vigorous growth. AND huge buds of course lol. If you can't find info lemme know and I'll steer you in the right direction :)

Hey everyone! I know I haven't updated in a few days. This week has been a busy one! The lights are off right now but I'll get some pictures in the morning! I turned the old space into a veg area where I'm testing out my aero/dwc unit with 3 beans. I need to get a timer so I can have it run 30 min then stay off for 1.5 hours. I can obviously adjust that as I go, but that's what I'll start with. I also want to add an air stone. Right now it's on 24 hours. We'll see what happens! I transplanted the little flowering clone I had into it as well and topped it lol. The lights are on 24 hours as well in the veg space. The Hermi I had started to die on me, I think it was root rot as there is no holes in that pot. I flushed it like crazy and it seems to have stopped the spread. I'm not bothered by this too much. The others look decent :) :). Pictures tomorrow!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't updated in a few days. This week has been a busy one! The lights are off right now but I'll get some pictures in the morning! I turned the old space into a veg area where I'm testing out my aero/dwc unit with 3 beans. I need to get a timer so I can have it run 30 min then stay off for 1.5 hours. I can obviously adjust that as I go, but that's what I'll start with. I also want to add an air stone. Right now it's on 24 hours. We'll see what happens! I transplanted the little flowering clone I had into it as well and topped it lol. The lights are on 24 hours as well in the veg space. The Hermi I had started to die on me, I think it was root rot as there is no holes in that pot. I flushed it like crazy and it seems to have stopped the spread. I'm not bothered by this too much. The others look decent :) :). Pictures tomorrow!

Can't wait for pictures! I'm curious what the air stone is for? What are the benefits?

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can't wait for pictures! I'm curious what the air stone is for? What are the benefits?

Hello there :). The air pump/stone is to keep the water/nutrients well aerated when the pump for the nozzles is off. It's kind of a hybrid set up I've built and the roots will be hanging down into the reservoir. I don't want them to rot at all when the nozzles are off :) :). Keep in mind this is all trial and error. I'll likely start a new journal soon and I'll explain it all in more detail. This one isn't far from finishing :)

Hello there :). The air pump/stone is to keep the water/nutrients well aerated when the pump for the nozzles is off. It's kind of a hybrid set up I've built and the roots will be hanging down into the reservoir. I don't want them to rot at all when the nozzles are off :) :). Keep in mind this is all trial and error. I'll likely start a new journal soon and I'll explain it all in more detail. This one isn't far from finishing :)

Makes sense. I'll remain patient for the new journal. Interested to see the outcome

They're really starting to put weight on now. The harvest is inching closer! :cheer:

It sure is! I'm actually surprised how much they're fattening up :) :). The hermi is screwed but that's ok! Lol. Hope all is well Fuzzy! I'll check out all the Journals on the weekend, bedtime for me!

Hello 420 family! The life of the hermi has come to an end. 10 weeks flower today and I wanted to chop one. Easy choice was the scrawny hermi lol. Mostly cloudy with a couple amber trichs. I want to harvest at different times to see about different highs. I know there's seeds in this one, but hopefully I can salvage some decent smoke. A couple goodbye picture are in order. Thank you hermi for what you provide me in medicine and growing knowledge. You have been a wonderful blessing no matter what the outcome. :) :)

IMG_47178.JPG
IMG_471311.JPG
IMG_471111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom