The Freak's First Journal! - 5 Year Old Bag Seed - CFL/LED - 2016

Hey there Freak!! I can't believe how much your grow has changed since I was in here last.. a tent, a new led panel, beautiful looking plants!! WOW! Great job man, you really made some great purchases there. Well on your way to getting a really nice harvest there my friend. Sorry I have missed so much in here, I have skimmed thru the posts to see what's been going on and it was crazy what I was seeing, good stuff, I bet you are more than happy with your purchases. I got some on the way to :) Can't wait.

Dick!! I missed you buddy :). Glad to hear the family is doing amazing. Thanks about the purchases! I'm going to buy another 300 for the tent.. secret is out lol. Here is some fisrt frost shots to welcome you back!! :)
IMG_451210.JPG
IMG_45116.JPG

Thanks man, hopefully I will be back with no big interruptions this time. Work should be picking up soon so I may be working a lot but I can still fit in 420 family time with just that and normal every day life lol. Winter time is our busy season, once the ground freezes.

Very good, getting a 2nd led! I bet you have seen quite the difference with just the 1 so far. I can't wait for mine to get here, it's big and I hope it's got the coverage they say it does! My hopes are to get a 2nd one and fill a 6'x10' space. I still would have liked to see how much you could get from a plant with those small 15W lights lol maybe you will have to do a random journal sometime with 1 plant and 1 of those lights haha. A fun project.. MY fun project journal crapped the bed, I will start another solo cup journal eventually with a bunch of good bag seeds i got instead of those other crap ones.

Nice buds pics there man, starting to get frosty that's for sure :) Keep up the good work my friend!

I'm sure you'll be back and stronger with your new space and new light! I really do want to try one plant and one of those small lights. That'll be a fun project for the future for sure! I'm super excited about getting the second 300. I think it'll cover that tent perfectly. I want to optimize it, then see how much I can pull out of the 2x2 space!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am hoping so, the new space will really help out since I will be able to control the environment better. Next purchase will be a couple of extraction fans and ducting, not worried about carbon filter really since I will be exhausting into my attached garage, that's where I smoke anyways lol.

yes you will for sure have maximized your grow with a 2nd one of those lights in such a space, you wont need any more light thats for sure, just some great nutrients, fresh air and tlc :)

They sure are looking healthy and standing tall, praying to the sun gods :) That 2nd light is going to be amazing.. Looks like we will both be receiving light packages around the same time? Mine should be here today, can't wait to see it! Keep up the great work in here, you are right on track!

So here we are! 2 months and 2 days after pop. 1 month and 6 days after flip. Quite the changes have taken place from the beginning. At times I said "this is how the space will stay". We all saw that go by the curb quickly lol. Today I received my second Mars Hydro 300. That makes 310 actual draw watts of led light in my 2x2x5 tent. Im quite happy with this :). The lights are at 14" away from the canopy right now. Ill see how they like it. My little clone is to funny. Shes growing well and flowering too! haha. I gave the girls a drink of some clean phd water yesterday and will feed again when they ask :). I have the tent shut right now too see how much the second light will adjust my conditions. Thanks for coming by!! Picture time!
IMG_457112.JPG
IMG_45755.JPG
IMG_457711.JPG
IMG_457811.JPG
IMG_458110.JPG
IMG_45837.JPG

Back
Top Bottom