The Hash Club

i dont break up the bud leave it whole. 1st wash mix lightly, 2nd wash mix the shit out of it. finally soak in iso to get any last goodness out. not the strongest tincture but better then tossing out final product.

Sorry I'm lost, this is still new to me. I'm making hash I can smoke, is that what you're doing and then making a light tincture with the left overs?

I've been thinking about using a blender and then filtering through the bubble bags. I've got about an ounce of frozen buds, I was gonna try a small run, 8 grams of frozen buds into the blender with a nice stack of ice and water.

Sounds like a good idea to me but like I said, "I'm lost, this is all new to me."

What do you think?

Scrap the blender just fill bag with ice, plant material, more ice, more material, more ice, than fill bucket with water let sit at least 1/2 hour then mix lightly I repeat mix lightly! I use a silicone spatula by hand. 1st wash water should be a golden hue not green. Smaller yeild this way but just the cream of the crop for persey. 2nd wash kill it mix and sit and mix and sit..... ill do this for up to an hour then pull the bags.

Scrap the blender just fill bag with ice, plant material, more ice, more material, more ice, than fill bucket with water let sit at least 1/2 hour then mix lightly I repeat mix lightly! I use a silicone spatula by hand. 1st wash water should be a golden hue not green. Smaller yeild this way but just the cream of the crop for persey. 2nd wash kill it mix and sit and mix and sit..... ill do this for up to an hour then pull the bags.

I waited but not long enough. I ended up using the blender, oh well, I'll dry and smoke, hope it's good.

Im having trouble uploading a quick video ill keep trying in a bit

I appreciate it, I've watched a few just looking for the optimal method and yield. Please share the link so I can watch it.

Found some hash at the magic christmas market ;)

A pale blonde and some shady dark brown stuff that's way too to soft for my liking, something is most likely added to make it like this - I hate that. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to check out a lot of different stuff so I just went with these two.
Fecking pigs are using drones to single out buyers now, gotta keep them eyes open...

I bought 25g of each @ USD 6,30 / EUR 5,35 per gram.

DSC021667.JPG

DSC02169ddddd.jpg
DSC02170gggggg.jpg

The blonde after a little massage, shows how hand warming/pressing changes the appearance and density ;)

DSC021787.JPG
DSC021878.jpg

:passitleft:

A pale blonde and some shady dark brown stuff that's way too to soft for my liking, something is most likely added to make it like this - I hate that. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to check out a lot of different stuff so I just went with these two.
Fecking pigs are using drones to single out buyers now, gotta keep them eyes open...

DSC021667.JPG

DSC02169ddddd.jpg
DSC02170gggggg.jpg

The blonde after a little massage, shows how hand warming/pressing changes the appearance and density ;)

DSC021787.JPG
DSC021878.jpg

Mmmmm.. ...dude those look scrumptious!!! Wish we had an Xmas market like that.

I appreciate it, I've watched a few just looking for the optimal method and yield. Please share the link so I can watch it.
Man let us know how your product turns out. Once you get the method dialed in you'll never spend money on hash again. I maybe have a qp in the deep freeze just keep on collecting every run, and soon you wont be able to keep with smoking it lol, just be prepared to be a vegetable for most of the day...

Not sure bout the ins snd outs yet but, i smoked a bit of the 73 last night. Good high but after bout 30 minutes i was having normal thoughts but i was still high. Nice yield, but from now on I'll be saving trim and popcorn for hash too.

I like my edibles so i'll be splitting my trim and popcorn in two piles...

Not sure bout the ins snd outs yet but, i smoked a bit of the 73 last night. Good high but after bout 30 minutes i was having normal thoughts but i was still high. Nice yield, but from now on I'll be saving trim and popcorn for hash too.

I like my edibles so i'll be splitting my trim and popcorn in two piles...
Your 160m bag is edible grade not the best for smoking

If you were going to do just that Ian, and you had the choice of any strain what would you choose to make the best hash?

Same question to you too ...

And by crop......how much, a plant or ?
My choice is any sativa dominent OG strain I find with sativa's I get more yeild even 25m bag being just as nice as the 73m bag

My choice is any sativa dominent OG strain I find with sativa's I get more yeild even 25m bag being just as nice as the 73m bag
My set jumps from like a 75 up to a 160. I'm likely missing the 25 or 30 bag too that would have originally come with my set. I guess the previous guy could have used it for his lunch bag lmao.

Your 160m bag is edible grade not the best for smoking

I've been keeping the 3 grades separately. I smoked a nice pancake of the 73 last night and it lasted a good 1.5 - 2 hours before I started to level off and I finished off the night with a bowl of Blueberry mixed with Sour OG from the vape. That loaded me up again and before I knew I'd time traveled from 9 pm to 1:30 am. Nice little excursion into the world of my PS4.

I'll need to do some research on using hash in cooking and such. I like making brownies quick and easy snack that tastes good too. Very little wasted product too. I ususally make oil with the trim.

DSC021667.JPG

DSC02169ddddd.jpg
DSC02170gggggg.jpg

DSC021787.JPG
DSC021878.jpg

I like the look of that blonde. Reminds me of the blonde Lebanese we used to get years ago before most hash was adulterated.

I'm subbed, I got my hash bags ordered lol. Hopefully I will pick up on this and can make my first batch of hash soon lol.✌️
I know eh, so much to learn. I'm jonesing try this.....any of the methods lol.

Back
Top Bottom