The Love Gang - Multi Strain - First Grow

Haha so true! Stop making your weed brotherhood family wait @Bilbobudkin420!
Lol sorry flash and @Mr. Magoo I have been working a helluva lot recently and been super busy. Ill chuck one up tommorow I promise. Ive worked it out that they are possibly at wk7 of flower rather than 6 and 3 days and Im thinking they are nearly done :S. Seeing some ambers in there

Lol sorry flash and @Mr. Magoo I have been working a helluva lot recently and been super busy. Ill chuck one up tommorow I promise. Ive worked it out that they are possibly at wk7 of flower rather than 6 and 3 days and Im thinking they are nearly done :S. Seeing some ambers in there
Can't wait! I know what it is of being super busy. It s also a good thing as it allowed you not to be checking the girls constantly as many of us are certainly doing (me first!)

Can't wait! I know what it is of being super busy. It s also a good thing as it allowed you not to be checking the girls constantly as many of us are certainly doing (me first!)
Im slowly beginning to realise that its not needed EVERY day. I do try to so I can catch things early but that aint really helped me so fuck it lol.

Now you're learnin ;)
Im tryna channel some kind of cockney ganga farming zen at the minute. In life in general actually. It being summer theres been people having partys being super loud late at night arguing n hanging about on my road right by my house selling their bush weed. Thus far I have refrained from confronting any of it as I know what the assholes around here are like and if I go in trying to be nice and diplomatic it makes me wanna switch quicker if I get shit back which is basically inevitable.
So I made the choice, Go and try be the big man or roll a fat head and chill the fuck out.
It was hard though I was sat on my stairs at 3am with my size 10 adidas on ready to put 3 stripes in some abusive pricks face lol

That my friend is some chronic killer looking bud mr.Budkins, what's happening on your side of the world as your summer this year has blown the temps outta the water matey....
But ya killing it, totally killing it.....lol
Yepp i dont enjoy the heat myself unless theres a pool or ocean close by lol. Im a winter baby with straight up celtic/viking dna lol. Summer is when I go into hibernation lol

Back
Top Bottom