The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing what I know now, I would stop with the Megacrop altogether and feed straight water with low level N calmag.
Copy that on the plain cal mag water. How many ML/gallon would you recommend?
I'll pick back up with mega crop once I'm sure the soils nutes have been depleted ~2-3 weeks id guess but I'd wait for the plants to tell me

Before they were ready to transplant the had the potassium deficiency
It's highly unlikely for it to be a K issue this early in the plant's life. K issues happen during flower most of the time. Your NPK of MC is most likely 9-6-17. High levels of K and N. That soil is hot. You've changed the ratios as you mentioned and your best bet is to stop with the Megacrop for now.

Copy that on the plain cal mag water. How many ML/gallon would you recommend?
I'll pick back up with mega crop once I'm sure the soils nutes have been depleted ~2-3 weeks id guess but I'd wait for the plants to tell me
Well my directions have a light and heavy feeding on it's bottle so use what the manufacturer says on it. It's hard to go wrong with calmag unless the N levels are higher than 4%.

Since you're using RO water and most likely under LED's, your plant's requirements for Ca and Mg will be higher. Mg defs typically start a month into the plant's life so I'm guessing the timeline is close to that.

Since you're using RO water and most likely under LED's, your plant's requirements for Ca and Mg will be higher. Mg defs typically start a month into the plant's life so I'm guessing the timeline is close to that.
Thanks sauga, taking gems of knowledge down so this doesn't happen again, can't be a successful crop if i don't learn something new right?

Gettin right with Jesus

I just watched that movie the other day. Love it.

Walkin the mile, walking the mile... prayin, gettin right with Jesus. :laugh:

End always makes me sad though.

Not just for John, but Pauls anguish of seeing everyone he's ever knew and loved gone, and being left all alone.

Phenomenal film, and goes to show there's a lot more to Stephen King than just horror.

Thanks sauga, taking gems of knowledge down so this doesn't happen again, can't be a successful crop if i don't learn something new right?

good attitude.

i hate nuted or partially nuted soils. way too much of a control freak lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
not talking los or hi-brix tho.

Thanks bluter! Any non nuted soul recommendations? I used Coco before but I kind of like not having to water every day lol might have to stick with soil
I’ve used Happy Frog for 2 runs and mixed in some pearlite and was able to start nutes right away.

Almost out of my coast of Maine and I will be up potting to 5 gallons in a few weeks, I think I'll grab some of that, thanks!
Absolutely no problem! Just happy I could help :)

lots of folk in hp-promix. my friend uses sunshine mix#4 with great success, which is available off the shelf here for non hydro shop prices .

Knowing what I know now, I would stop with the Megacrop altogether and feed straight water with low level N calmag.
You are such an asset to us here Mr Sauga. I see how it caught Barillero out with the "needs 15 gallon before self sufficient" for nutes advice. The LOS I have has a similar advisory but minimum pot size was 40L . They put a calculation for using it over 1.2m2 and how to load the pots in an area if multiple ect. It confused the hell out of me initially.lol Now I am sure they are using the supersoil , I am going to back off completely with the Mc in them and let it get to work. My claws are across the plants in both mediums so I feel the other coco ladies need a little less strength Mc too. Seeing the leaf edges and also on the grow journal for B had me thinking similar on the mg
Thanks for jumping in and advising .

True dat! I learn a copious amount of things every day :)
#MeToo Mr Sauga , only problem is , it is forgotten once I sleep and my hard drive gets reset so I have to re learn it all again the next day !!. lol
true dat !!....
hate getting older.hahaha
I dont know how you love numbers so much either , so many of us hate maffs and find it one of lifes true complex daily problems. you left handed by any chance Mr S ? , farside05 ?.
fractal's and visual geometry have me to attention though and loved learning paragliding for the weather and wind movement without all the numbers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom