The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many gram per gallon of mc are you using. I don’t believe it’s ph. Ph has no bearing with mc. And all I’ve learned is it won’t lock out. Mc is uptook different than other nutes. Amylia has posted research about all this. I say raise you lights to 35 inches. If your in hydro are you keeping an eye on your water temp?
Moved it to 6 grams , kind led has a 36” distance they want . I moved it up six inches to 32” .
I was at Grandpa Tokin’s ROSIN thread squishing is what took so long to get back .

Moved it to 6 grams , kind led has a 36” distance they want . I moved it up six inches to 32” .
I was at Grandpa Tokin’s ROSIN thread squishing is what took so long to get back .
Isnt 36 inches for the seedling stage? Your far beyond that.

How far down do your nugs seem firm? Any fluffy nugs down towards the bottom. They are looking great. Very well done.
Nope nice hard nugs all the ways down even turning colors this light I can says reaches deeper then hps

Isnt 36 inches for the seedling stage? Your far beyond that.
Here is what kind led sent for height.
D5AEF830-99F8-420D-A155-C041EC3D43E2.jpeg

Here is what kind led sent for height.
D5AEF830-99F8-420D-A155-C041EC3D43E2.jpeg
You can download a lux meter app for your phone. I use light meter. It will ballpark your intensity, adjust from there.

You can download a lux meter app for your phone. I use light meter. It will ballpark your intensity, adjust from there.
I have one , mainly use it on the mh/hps. Fixing to go check on them .

What light do you have? If you dont mind me asking

he's running a mars hydro. probably the best budget pre-built on the market. they are sponsors.
have personal issues with the brand. they are fantastic for the site and make good products tho.

@Budget LED is another sponsor. their boards hit above brand class. that would be my personal go to. definitely check both out.

That was 14 clones in 15 weeks of her life . The 29,200 lux doesn’t seem to be enough but the leaves are pointing to the light. @bluter how did the foliage spray work out of MC ? Maybe that’s what I need to do ?

he's running a mars hydro. probably the best budget pre-built on the market. they are sponsors.
have personal issues with the brand. they are fantastic for the site and make good products tho.

@Budget LED is another sponsor. their boards hit above brand class. that would be my personal go to. definitely check both out.
Yup running the ts3000 will get a budget led in March for my bday to try out n run a side bye side with mars

I'm going to be purchasing some budget lights myself in about a month. They will be working next to my kind XL1000. Just thinking about it gets me excited. Started using MC about a month ago. I like the simplicity and cost of it. Good days ahead... grow green everyone
Great light , I have the 750 and it’s okay average 13 to 17 oz a grow in a 5’x5’ tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom