The New Autoflower Topping Thread

420-magazine-mobile1998619478.jpg
here are my ladies hehe about 2 weeks difference.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So should I be watering in pro mix everyday or waiting til dried out . Pro mix is also coco I'm confused I water my girls less then two days and Saud they were thirsty again . So fed them again should I be making sure there is always water in saucer trays . I reservoir?

So should I be watering in pro mix everyday or waiting til dried out . Pro mix is also coco I'm confused I water my girls less then two days and Saud they were thirsty again . So fed them again should I be making sure there is always water in saucer trays . I reservoir?
You can water every day if you want to but in small amounts of course. Everyone is different. For example I know a guy that waters 2-3 times a day with a cup and a half of nutes or water.

You can water every day if you want to but in small amounts of course. Everyone is different. For example I know a guy that waters 2-3 times a day with a cup and a half of nutes or water.
Cool

Thanks angel

So umm, should I be going nutes then just tap water no ph adjusting then nute or nutes no more then once a week. ?

Thank you pennywise , I have read through some of your journals , if it's not to much hassle could you have a look at my journal and see if things look ok my set up please and nutes , no one else has commented on it haha I seem to be a loner on my grow

Thank you pennywise , I have read through some of your journals , if it's not to much hassle could you have a look at my journal and see if things look ok my set up please and nutes , no one else has commented on it haha I seem to be a loner on my grow
Good person to reach out to. .

Thank you , how do I link it haha not sure I will try now bro
Go to settings I believe then click edit signature. Go to new journals in progress and log a new thread . Give it a name. Then when someone clicks on you they can go to your profile and then click on your signature taking you to your own thread essentially. Penny please correct me if I'm wrong .

Back
Top Bottom