The New Autoflower Topping Thread

Debating if I should top yet, she's only 10 days but is already growing the 4th set of leaves. Any advice? Go for it or jus wait 5 more days?
420-magazine-mobile1572361648.jpg

hi :) here is my automazar i have top her on day 14 and today is day 57 she is under a 125w dual cfl bulb with reflector. i know i need a tent :)

CAM003132.jpg

CAM00315.jpg

CAM007652.jpg

CAM007673.jpg

CAM007682.jpg
Looks killer to me!! Were those pistils kinda dry & slightly prickly? Mine feel prickly and I'm wondering if they're drying out

Hey everyone just wanted to let all you beauts know I topped two plants today first time ever . Shout out to penny on guidance on topping or baby sitting lllw

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow
Oops hit send. Lol

Anyways .. Candy cane auto day 15 fourth node . Felt good about how it went.

Other was day 23 nyc diesel auto it's not as well structured and open as cc is. But I think I got the right area as it was super hard to get ar small and bushy. Fingers crossed on her. Again thank you everyone who has helped along my journey this far. You know who you all our.

Cheers pictures of topping tomorrow in my journal .. . . . .

my journal

So i did a little training (maybe i dont know what the hell im doing though .). I clipped a coat hanger and made some hooks and just hooked the secondary and pushed down. Im a noob at traing so please if im f**king up let me know so i can reverse this.

Cherry
552353da184591b63941bde6f7d5d2db.jpg

Dreamer
10ed3f867e681448c51367b4be611338.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great stuff man good idea,
By the way, from what I can see
Your pots look inside out.

Old post Penn, from 1/10/17. She's been cut, dried, jarred and smoked a little already. LoL! ..

Wing, take a closer look at my grow. They are very deceptive looking in photos. I thought the same thing looking at another grow. On further inspection I confirmed they weren't they just tend to look like that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Old post Penn, from 1/10/17. She's been cut, dried, jarred and smoked a little already. LoL! ..

Wing, take a closer look at my grow. They are very deceptive looking in photos. I thought the same thing looking at another grow. On further inspection I confirmed they weren't they just tend to look like that.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Lol with your deceiving pictures .
Was just looking at for ya buddy .

Oops hit send. Lol

Anyways .. Candy cane auto day 15 fourth node . Felt good about how it went.

Other was day 23 nyc diesel auto it's not as well structured and open as cc is. But I think I got the right area as it was super hard to get ar small and bushy. Fingers crossed on her. Again thank you everyone who has helped along my journey this far. You know who you all our.

Cheers pictures of topping tomorrow in my journal .. . . . .

my journal

On their way....is it creepy that I kept all the tops from my plants...like a lock of hair...oh GOD!!!! That IS creepy. [sobbing hystericaly]. Lol

It's finally time for me to top my ladies. I am going to cut them tonight after lights come on. I'll post up some before and after pics tonight for everyone.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent
Nice an easy keep those hands settle boy. Lol wishing you a good and fast recovery no lst til at least two days after so they can come back from that stress. This is the finest thing I've fine in a long time. So therapeutic for me I just fixed my topping now the light is hitting everywhere in that middle it's nuts. Here is candy cane auto Cks. Happy and healthy growing bud.
420-magazine-mobile891031185.jpg
420-magazine-mobile256037048.jpg

my journal

Back
Top Bottom