The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

You using fem seeds? Only herms I've ever had were from fem seeds, switched to reg seeds n haven't had one since.

The nukes were from male pollen from a sour d that Hermèd under stress. So essentially yes ten seeds but could carry herm genetics :-/ hopefully it's not the case. I'll know in the next tent as I've stopped spraying and switched to a ladybug farm

I hope I don't pollinate friends grows with the nukes if is the case though. And yes I've always bought fem seeds but now that we are breeding I'm going to start buying regulars and sexing then. Only strain I've had hermie ever was the sour though. And that was intentional.

71d4e7b9ff0dd1b8bfc8337d539c52d9.jpg
my ladybug farm courtesy of the minds of my fellow growers on the thread. Shout outs! It's working!

I'm having massive issues with rh... air extraction isnt working cant get humidity below 55% what is this product? will it actually work? I spent 100dollars on a little one and it doesn't do shit. any advice.

I wish I had 55% lol I have the opposite issue I can never get mine high enough it's always 20s to 30s but it sounds like you need better ventilation and airflow not a new product. You need to exhaust the air from the grow room and force fresh air into it at the bottom exhaust the air out of the top. Fans pointing at the canopy to make a swirling breeze that moves the air from the bottom and up the outer walls of the tent before exhausting

Hey rooster, you might want to check out a new product I came across. Overgrow by optic foliar. You can mix need and other pesticides with it, but you can spray with lights on and no burn and it's foliage feed too.

I'm going to attempt to go spray free from here out.

my problem is the outside air is 65 to 80% to start with. I got an rvk exchanging way more air than I need for my size tent plus a 60w massive tall occillating cooling fan. my temps at 23c n my humidity in the 50s just no way to make it lower without sealing the room and using a dehumidifier as far as I can see. so I need one that's actually gonna work that's why I'm asking.

Dear Nuke growers. Please be advised not to flower any nukes for s short period of time. I blew a hermie in the tent and I picked up 12 seeds on 4 different plants and I am uncertain which was the culprit. The nuke and the chemdog are new strains I have not flowered before so my gut tells me it's one of them. But there's the possibility that the constant spraying for mites caused one to go off. But unfortunately I don't see herms on any plant. So I have 2 nukes flowering in a separate tent now and I will watch them closely to see if they grow nanners. If they do then please chuck your seeds as the rooster does not want to be the cockadoodle doo that pollinated your crops. And we will scrap the nuke project. But if all things work out then please keep them rocking. I should know within 3 weeks if the nukes carried a herm trait through the breeding process. Sorry folks
I am very upset I may have done that to you all :-( I will advise when I have further information on the subject

Dear Nuke growers. Please be advised not to flower any nukes for s short period of time. I blew a hermie in the tent and I picked up 12 seeds on 4 different plants and I am uncertain which was the culprit. The nuke and the chemdog are new strains I have not flowered before so my gut tells me it's one of them. But there's the possibility that the constant spraying for mites caused one to go off. But unfortunately I don't see herms on any plant. So I have 2 nukes flowering in a separate tent now and I will watch them closely to see if they grow nanners. If they do then please chuck your seeds as the rooster does not want to be the cockadoodle doo that pollinated your crops. And we will scrap the nuke project. But if all things work out then please keep them rocking. I should know within 3 weeks if the nukes carried a herm trait through the breeding process. Sorry folks
I am very upset I may have done that to you all :-( I will advise when I have further information on the subject
Dam that sucks I just had 3 males in my room n I think for Shure one hermed on me but I feel ur pain brotha it's like time n money down the drain shyt it hurt chopping at harvest cuz all that work time to get it there I wish I could frame it for Eva jajajjajajaah dnt stress it brotha hope u have a great nyt

Back
Top Bottom