The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Hey roost thanks for the calendar. I will b sending u a gift on my behave fwi I got the blue berry crossed with roost genitics thru them in some water we will c were this goes

It's fixed!!!! The app is fixed!!!!
d19137b332d8720f5c556c83155cac87.jpg
. I guess I'll come back now. I was taking an absence while the image upload was down lol I needed some me time. Time to get back to the grind. I'll visit you all tonight.

What was wrong with it? Never understood as I have had zero problems uploading well minus my shitty internet. That is a nicely trained canopy looks great.

It's fixed!!!! The app is fixed!!!!
d19137b332d8720f5c556c83155cac87.jpg
. I guess I'll come back now. I was taking an absence while the image upload was down lol I needed some me time. Time to get back to the grind. I'll visit you all tonight.
What a thing of beauty.

App ain't fixed for me yet. Got excited when I saw ur post and hurried back to post lol. No dice

This is tent # 2.

I pulled the nukes and have them flowering under the sunlight in the other room through the window. I'll let them do their thing in private.

However I found a herm on the MOB last night. So I really am confident that the herm issue was due to spraying for mites. I've grown the mob several times and never had it hermie. But this one did so maybe the rooster genetics don't herm after all. I'm still warning you all though because it's such an early stage for the nukes.

I have them flowering in a different spot now so we'll see what's up
593ca16891000c97f262a04ac94ca604.jpg
1b4417fbf552d6853cb760987b99225f.jpg

Looking good my main man! Glad to see you are able to post! Those lady bugs are the shizz. Pretty legit!

Back
Top Bottom